I Lost Her

Harry

I walk back to the common room with a happy feeling in my stomach. Cho. Kissed. Me. I shook my head, I'm in love with Kiana and she loves me. Damn it. I entered the common room only to be shoved against the wall by Christian and Cedric.

"What did you do to her," Christian sneered.

"DAMN IT HARRY I SWEAR IF YOU HURT MY SISTER I WILL KILL YOU," Cedric fumed.

"Christian and Cedric, calm down," Hermione frowned. "We don't know what happened."

She tried pulling them off of me but Christian and Cedric held onto me tighter.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"She didn't say, just said you were busy," Jake said.

I froze. She must've saw.

"She must've saw Cho and I kissing," I groaned.

Cedric's fist contacted with my face.

"YOU PLAYED WITH MY SISTER'S FEELINGS AFTER YOU FINALLY GOT HER TO OPEN UP," Cedric yelled.

He then let me go. Well, pushed me away.

"I hope you realize that she was the best thing in your life and now she's gone," Christian spat before walking up to his room.

"Hermione. Take me up there to her please," Cedric frowned.

Ginny angrily approached me and slapped my cheek.

"You have some nerve Harry," she spat before running up the girls stairs.

Hermione looked at me and frowned.

"She trusted you Harry, trusted you not to hurt her. I can't," Hermione sighed. "We're going to check on h–"

Kiana was walking down the stairs with her running attire on.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked.

Kiana looked up and into my eyes. She lifted her wand.

"Stupefy!"

I felt my body fly back and hit the floor.

"Ginny, you didn't have to do that," Kiana said.

Ginny smirked but nodded.

"Kay, where are you going?" Cedric asked.

"To my Grandfather. Good bye," she spat.

Kiana left the common room and Cedric chuckled in anger.

"Potter if my sister wasn't so in love with you I would have killed you already. I don't care if you're the bloody chosen one I don't care if Voldemort himself wants to kill you she's our little sister and I will protect her at all costs," Cedric spat.

Cedric stormed out of the common room.

"Unbelievable."