Alone (A Zanemau Fanfic)

By XxLydiaSenpaixX

Aphmau always knew Zane wasn't born with a black heart.He isn't just a villain...Aphmau knows he is misunders... More

Alone
Brothers
<School>
Her
Walking home
♚Garroth The Idiot♚
Ivy
Not a chapter (Thanks for 1K)
Skipping
Zane and Ponys??!!
Aphmau comes over
You don't understand
Hate
Rain
(A/n) Questions for readers

Lunch

3.5K 127 59
By XxLydiaSenpaixX

When Literature was over I got up from my desk and said bye to Aphmau,then I walked to French.
At French, the teacher Ms.Osborn made everyone go around the classroom and say : Je m'appelle and your name.At the end of the period, it was lunch.
Crap.
The only person that I talked to was Aphmau and she probably had tons of friends so that means that I'm most likely sitting alone.But I could maybe try to find Garroth or Vylad to sit with.
I go to my locker and put my notebooks away.I grab my lunch that I packed and closed my locker and locked it.

I walked down the stairs and to the lunch room.Inside was tables full of teenagers eating,It was hectic.

The noise of everyone was terrible.I looked around for a place to sit,but practically every spot was taken.I saw a seat at a table with some boys and girls.I was about to sit down in a chair but someone put their foot on the seat as I did."You think you can sit there after what you did?!",it was them.I looked up at the couple from the morning,their eyes full of anger."I-I'm sorry that I pushed you I couldn't st-" I said but the boy cut me off,"get lost!!" he yelled at me.I back away and said "I'm sorry,I really am-," I said but the girl yelled, "HE SAID GET LOST!".

I deserved that.

I sighed and jogged away from the table as fast as I could.

As I jogged away,I passed a table where Garroth and Vylad were sitting at.They were sitting with seven other boys and Garroth and Vylad were having a conversation with a boy with brown hair and a boy with blue hair.They made friends fast.I started to walk to their table but decided not too.They both had so many friends and I would just be there awkwardly.I didn't want to rely on them.

I walked around the cafeteria and looked for somewhere to sit,no seats where left.I wonder were that girl Aphmau was,probably sitting with her friends.I saw a door where the courtyard was.I walked inside and there were a couple tree's and benches with some people sitting on it.I walked to a tree and sat under it.I pulled out my lunch and started eating.

"Hey, Zane!Can I sit with you?"I voice asked next to me.

I looked up and saw Aphmau standing in front me smiling.

"S-Sure,but don't you want to sit with your friends?" I asked her.

She looked down at the ground and said: "W-Well,actually you're the only friend I made."

I didn't know what to say."Yeah,same here,but I thought you had like tons of friends." I replied.

"Nah,I just moved here so I didn't have time to make friends." she sighed.

"Oh,I was homeschooled so I'm new too," I said as I looked up at her and smiled.

A moment of silence passed so I said:"We could be newbies together!".

She started laughing and sat down next to me.

We started eating lunch together and talked a lot.

(12 minutes later)

"I love Attack on Titan!" I said as I ate a bite of my apple.

"Really!?Who your favorite character?Mines Levi!" Aphmau exclaimed.

RING RING

"That's the bell." I sighed.

I stood up and started walking but she grabbed my arm.

I turned around and she stuck out her hand and said:

"Friends?"

I shook her hand and said:

"Friends."

How was the chapter?Comment below if you would like another one!If no one comments I'll be sad....o(﹏╥)o

-XxLydiaSenpaixX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.3K 92
This is pretty much a mcyt AU about how Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy all decide to become the villains after being mentally tormented so long on the Drea...
12.6K 424 12
After Daniel was taken away, the campers were left not knowing what to do. It was up to David to try and turn them back to normal before Gwen got bac...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 59.5K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...