daughter of hell

By impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... More

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 27

14.1K 184 17
By impossible

Vampires,

fangs,

leeches,

bloodsuckers,

fucking parasites everywhere!

My eyes darted from one corner to the other while I made my way quickly through the hall to the safety of my dorm. Safety? There was no safety here, nor there. They were everywhere. How could this have slipped past me? I blamed my parents, always overprotecting me, keeping me away from the bad things in life. It was their fucking fault that I hadn't recognised a vampire!

My mother, that evil bitch. Why had she send me to this school? Knowing her she must have known about this, and if I had any doubts before the words of the vice-principal confirmed my suspicions. She had known and still send me here. But why? She always had a reason. But knowing there was a reason and finding it were to completely different matters. My mother was a psycho, a loony. She truly was daft, a serious nutcase, no disrespect to all the nutcases, but my mother was dead-on disturbed. You'd have to be as much of a weirdo as her to understand the weird twists in her brain. I needed to get somewhere less crowded, some place where I there would be less of them, where I didn't feel like one would jump me and attack. I desperately tried thinking of all the things I knew about vampires, and found out it was precious little. Damn my parents, the only thing I knew was how vampires had come to existence and I only that because the goddess Nyx, the creator of the Night's childern, was said to be the consort of the god Erebus, lord of the darkness and therefor Hell.

The vampire race was created by Nyx, but cursed by Erebus, the god of deep Darkness, out of jealousy. The Night childern were to die at their twentieth plus one year of life. Erebus was a very powerful god and his will had been done before Nyx could prevent the curse. To save her precious Night childern, she called upon the Moirae as a mother. Instead of cutting through the Night childern's thread they thinned them out, so instead of dying, they became the undead.

(This is to freshen up your memory, if you still remember the story you can skip this page and go on to the next one. It's just the retelling of how the vampires were born. )

Erebus became furious when he found out about Nyx' cleverness, and made his favorite daughter, Hemera, the goddess of the day, banish the now undead night children from her element. After this they could no longer suffer sunlight.

Scorned in her pride and love for her created race, the vampires, Nyx mustered her last trump. Ichor is the element in the blood of the gods, that gave them immortality. It was said that when a god was bled, the ichor made his or her blood poisonous to mortals. She could not risk poisening her precious childern, so she found a detour.

She fed her blood to random mortals, poisening them and observing their reaction to the ichor in her blood. Nintynine point nine procent of the mortals died, only a select group of females survived the godesses blood. Excited Nyx saw how the girls became marked in the form of a triangular black mark on the middle of their backs. The offspring of these marked girls bore a similar mark.

After generations had passed and all the marked ones survived, Nyx was ready for the next part of her plan to be set in motion. The most beautiful and strong one of the marked girls was manipulated to meet the leader of the undead night children. By Nyx' doing the blood of the marked girl was spilled by a simple cut in her finger. The undead king, who did not own one drop of blood himself because of the curse, was overcome by a certain bloodlust. But for some reason the king craved this girls blood far more than any other before her. He succumbed to his desire and drank her blood, piercing her delicate skin with his sharp teeth.

By some sort of unkown evolution the girl's blood had produced a certain enzyme that had mutated the Ichor into something inexplicable but very desirable to a vampire.

In the meantime the sun had risen and cherised the vampires skin. He did not burn, there was no pain. Something in the girls blood had given him back the element of Life.

Nyx had conquered Hemera's curse. The undead night children had found a way to experience the day again. That day the quest in search of a lifemate had arissen.

I had heard stories about the vampire race from other demons. It was said that they were stronger than us, but did not possess our supernatural power, except for the nobility who were granted one rare special ability to serve them in combat. The vampire was killed rather easy when they hadn't hit their transition yet. At least two fatal wounds should do the trick. And decapulation afterwards ofcourse, to be sure they could not rise again. But after their transition they became the undead and wouldn't be able to bear sunlight, unless they drank the blood of that one female meant for them alone.

'Destined mate.' I snorted. It was one of the most ridiculous things I had ever heard in my pretty short life. The demon race didn't believe in eternal love, since they all had ended up in Hell because of the weak feeling. Even angels didn't believe it anymore.

But once they they became the undead decapitation was the only way to ensure their dead. They healed quickly from any kind of wound and since they lost the element of life, you couldn't bleed them dry anymore. A wound to the heart would render them immobile for a while but it didn't kill them. And that's were my knowledge of the vampire stopped. I needed to now more.

Know your enemy.

They stupid vampires had have some information about their own kind? We had an archive in Hell. The libary.

Carefully with my back against the wall so I could keep an eye on the bloodsuckers on all times, I made my way towards the libary. It took me a while, but at least I got there without losing a drop of blood.

There were hardly any people in here. I'd call all vampire unread illiterates, but since they probably were all in class I couldn't do that. On my guard I walked to the V.

'Vaccinations'

'Vacuous life'

Come on I needed the V, V from Vampire.

Aha! 'Vampire, the traditional believes.'

I pulled out the book and took a seat next to the window. I would jump through it if I had to. You never knew what could happen in a school full of bloodsuckers.

'The Vampire:

Vampires are supernatural beings consuming the blood or flesh of the living. The believe in Vampires has been found in nearly every culture around the world for many centuries. Today we would associate these entities with vampires, but in ancient times, the term vampire did not exist; blood drinking and similar activities were attributed to demons or spirits who would eat flesh and drink blood; even the Devil was considered synonymous with the vampire.'

You had to be fucking kidding me. This book was crap, what idiot thought demons would drink blood? We were civilized in a way a vampire could never be. I needed a different book, this was ridiculous. Demons drinking blood, imagine that. The world would end sooner then a demon would drink blood. The idea alone was disgusting.

I started looking for another book.

'The Monster with a Thousand Faces.'

Yep, that sounded like a vampirebook.

'In popular legend, a bloodsucking creature that rises from its burial place at night, sometimes in the form of a bat, to drink the blood of humans. By daybreak it must return to its grave or to a coffin filled with its native earth. Tales of vampires are part of the world's folklore, most notably in Hungary and the Balkan Peninsula.'

What the hell? Even I knew they couldn't change into bats. What was this book? Written by humans? It had to be, only they could be this retarded. I sighed, I was gonna try one more.

'Vampires, Burial and Death.'

Well, I liked the word vampire and death in one senctence, so let's give it a try.

'Methods of destroying suspected vampires varied, with staking the most commonly cited method, particularly in southern Slavic cultures. Decapitation was the preferred method in German and western Slavic areas, with the head buried between the feet, behind the buttocks or away from the body.

Why would anyone want to do that? Without a head it wasn't going to do much damage anymore? Stupid humans.

'This act was seen as a way of hastening the departure of the soul, which in some cultures, was said to linger in the corpse.'

What had the soul to do with this? You lose your soul after dying. Well, a vampire only losed it after getting murdered for the second time. The first time they died, they could keep their soul. I suppose you could see it as a birthday gift from their creator, Nyx. But after the decapulation the soul went straight to...

nothing. You heard me, no afterlife for the vampire. They didn't go to Hell, and they sure didn't go to heaven. Their existence just stopped. Don't ask me why, though.

'Further measures included pouring boiling water over the grave or complete incineration of the body. In the Balkans a vampire could also be killed by being shot or drowned, by repeating the funeral service, by sprinkling holy water on the body, or by exorcism. In Romania garlic could be placed in the mouth, and as recently as the 19th century, the precaution of shooting a bullet through the coffin was taken. For resistant cases, the body was dismembered and the pieces burned, mixed with water, and administered to family members as a cure.'

That sounded rather messy, and totally unnecessary. Another pointless book. Joy.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

I almost did jump throught the window when hearing Mr. Cocky's voice.

"Shouldn't you." I bit back venomous.

His eyes widened in surprise at my hostility. My wrists burned when the image of the two Sais appeared on the inside of my wrists. They were one of my most painfull weapons. When they came out it sliced my arteries. If I weren't part angel, part demon my blood wouldn't have been this thick and I would have blead dry before the wounds would have a change to close. Thank got I didn't have thin blood. Thin as lets say a vampire. He'd never recover if I slid a couple of his artery.

The Sai was a knife that looked like a fork. It is a hand weapon with a blade between 15 and 20 inches in length with forward curving hand grip and pommel. It is made from solid iron weighing up to 3 pounds. It also is the kind of weapon wich Raphael from the Teenage Mutatnt Ninja Turtles fights with. Yeah, I admit, I watched 'The Turtels' as a child.

I loved these knifes because you had so many ways to fight with them. You could use the Sai guard (the two extra 'teeth' on the side of the actual blade) for trapping and breaking of weapons or you could let the blade rest on the forearm and use it to stab your opponent when he least expects it.

One wrong move and I'd stab him.

"What's wrong?" He dared to ask.

"Did something happen?"

I never took my eyes from his mouth, who knew when his fangs might pop out. He must have noticed me staring at his mouth cause he grinned down at me.

"Want me to kiss you again?"

And I could see the tips of his fangs peeking out of his mouth while he grinned. Without thinking I drew my Sais.

Continue Reading