House of Anubis: The Grail of...

By cherrypepsii_

For three years, the first and original Sibuna have been solving mysteries and finding ancient Egyptian artfi... More

House of Family/House of Death
House of Attics/House of Sneaks
House of Conversations/House of Feelings
House of Trouble/House of Breakups
House of Yearbooks/House of Faints
House of Emergency/House of Business
Author's Note
House of Visits/House of Questions
House of Sibuna/House of Surprises
House of Auditions/House of Tutors
House of Deals/House of Shadows
Author's Note #2
House of Dates/House of Grails
House of Parks/House of Theives
House of Answers/House of Time
House of Labor, Pt. 1/House of Cowardice
House of Labor, Pt. 2/House of Ages
House of Labor, Pt. 3/House of Babies
House of Members/House of Returns
House of Weather/House of Lock-Ins
House of Kisses/House of Distractions
House of Secrets/House of Trophies
House of Covers/House of Plays
House of Discovery/House of Rivals
House of Playoffs/House of Warnings
House of Cheaters/House of Calls
House of Accidents/House of Proof
House of Sign-Up/House of Cameras
House of Gran/House of Coughs
House of Preparation/House of Realization
House of Meetings/House of Baking
House of Tests/House of Allergies
House of Easiness/House of Cats
House of Deletion/House Ingredients
House of Wrong/House of Brothers
House of Punches/House of Maps
Author's Note #3
House of Anger/House of Babysitters
House of Initiation/House of Bluff
House of Forgiveness/House of Snorers
House of Letters/House of Overhear
House of Sabotage/House of Corners
House of Election/House of Saviors
House of Generations, Pt. 1/House of Lures
House of Generations, Pt. 2/House of Deceit
House of Generations, Pt. 3/House of Masks
House of Generations, Pt. 4/House of Shoves
House of Generations, Pt. 5/House of Endings

House of Trades/House of Planners

315 6 0
By cherrypepsii_

"Do we even know where we're going?" Jax asked.

"Look!" Riley exclaimed. "Oil trail. Just follow it."

Leslie heard a car start up. "What was that?" Leslie wondered.

"We don't have time!" Jax started to pedal his bike, and follow the trail. The rest of them followed.

~~~~~

By the time they were almost at the warehouse, Leslie heard the car again.

"I hear it again!" The noise stopped. Leslie frowned. "Where are you going?"

~~~~~

"Why are we stopping?" Sarah asked. She gripped Rhys's arm.

Rhys's mouth hung open a little, like he was about to same something, but he didn't.

Rebecca stepped out of the car.

Rhys and Sarah heard her start to talk.

"Long time, no see, old friend."

Sarah saw something peel from underneath the covers of the car.

She took it off.

Tears of Gold you shall weep,
A grail for Egyptian emperors,
the trophy of the man who wasn't loved,
The water from the Nile River.

"What?"

~~~~~

"I see them! I see them!" Leslie quietly whispered.

Jax moved her over, and looked into the road. He widened his eyes. "Rebecca's here. And the drama teacher? This school is weird."

Robert moved Jax out the way, and took a look. "Rhys and Sarah are in the backseat of that car. Let's just get them and get out of here!"

Robert, Riley, Jax, and Leslie and quietly snuck around the bushes.

~~~~~

"Hey, do you hear that?" Rhs and Sarah were told to lay down in the back of the car and try not to be seen.

They heard the jiggling of the door.

"Come on, Jax!"

"Does it look like I have the key?"

"Jax?" Sarah repeated.

~~~~~

"Do you have them?" Mr. James asked. "Do you have it?" Rebecca demanded.

"I want them first." "Ugh, to think I used to be one of you people."

~~~~~

"Guys, she's coming!" Sibuna ran back into the bushes.

Rebecca opened the trunk. "Get up!"

Rhys and Sarah climbed out the trunk. Sarah gripped Rhys's arm again. "It's okay, we'll be fine." Rhys assured.

"Mr. James?" The kids asked.

"Come, children." Sarah and Rhys took a step forward. "No. Give me the Tears of gold. Set the package down, then the children will step forward."

Mr. James set the package down, and slid it right to her.

"I appreciate your donation. You just took me one step closer to my master plan." Rebecca smirked.

She got in her car and drove away.

"What do you have to do with any of this?" Sarah asked Mr. James. "I don't have to explain anything to children."

Leslie, Jax, Robert, and Riley stepped out from the bushes. "Oh my god!" Rhys and Sarah hugged their friends.

"Get in my car." Mr. James ordered.

"No way. We're going with them."

~~~~~~

Duncan showed up at MacKenzie's door with flowers in his hand and his ankle healed.

He knocked on her door.

MacKenzie opened it. "Duncan? Your ankle healed up!" She grinned. "So, that means-"

"-we can go on our date."

"But, I'm not ready..." MacKenzie looked down at her sweats and t-shirt.

"Do you not see what I'm wearing?" She look at Duncan up and down when she saw that he was wearing some gym sweats and a tank top.

"Come on. First we're going out to an un-fancy restaurant, then a walk in the park, and finally, I'm going to drop you off at your doorstep like in one of those cheesy movies." Duncan explained.

MacKenzie smiled.

~~~~~~

Rebecca dropped the package at her warehouse.

She smoothed out her hair with a brush, when she looked over to her shelf.

Rebecca widened her eyes. "Where is it?" She started to search. "Where is it?"

She realized what happened to it.

"Those kids! They took the Grail!" Rebecca flipped a desk over in frustration.

~~~~~~

"When is your wedding, exactly?" Arielle interestingly asked.

"May 1st, probably. We haven't exactly done all the calculating-" Arielle interrupted Parker.

"Then let me do it!" Arielle grinned. "What? Arielle, sweetie, you know I love you to death, but...planning a wedding...it's kind of...extreme." Trudy slightly smiled.

"I like extreme." Arielle sat down. "And plus, it will help me get my mind off...a certain person." She said, referring to August.

"But wedding planners...they're absolutely impossible to be! I mean there's the engagement party, guests, the wedding cake, the minister, my wedding dress..." Trudy chuckled nervously, and started to fan herself.

"Trudy..." Arielle calmed her down. "I can handle it. I already know who to invite, because...let's be honest...you don't get out the house a lot. The minister, I already know-"

"Who?" Parker asked. "My mom!" Arielle answered, meaning Joy. "She's already ordained from one of her friend's wedding...and I don't think her minister's license has expired yet..."

"Okay. I've never had a fifteen year old wedding planner before...I've never had a wedding before-"

Arielle hugged Trudy. "You won't regret this."

~~~~~~

August was walking back to Anubis house, when he heard something ruffling in the bushes.

"Leave me alone." He stated scaredly.

"August..." Rebecca came back from the bushes. "How do you know my name?"

"All I want to do, is be your friend. You don't have many of those right now, do you?" Rebecca asked.

"I have plenty of friends. Are you the shadow that was in Anubis House?" August wondered.

Rebecca nodded.

"I knew I wasn't crazy." August said to himself.

"I really need some help. Your caretaker, Charles, has something bad down in the basement. I'm here to stop it."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"I want you to steal one of his coffins."

******

I hope you liked it! Before, I showed you pictures of what the kids look like, so I hope you were able to envision them like, talking and stuff.

Will August do what Rebecca asked?

What coffins is Rebecca talking about? (Although I'm sure you know)

How do you like DunKenzie?

Will Trudy's wedding be a disaster because of Arielle?

What does that riddle mean?

Did Rhys and Sarah take "the Grail" Rebecca was talking about?

Sibuna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 748 46
Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New students, new teachers, a new caretaker, an...
32.4K 1.3K 49
It's been two years since the defeat of Apep at the House of Horror. Two years since there's been any mystery that called for the Chosen One, Osirion...
23.2K 665 49
Previously, in HOA: Season 4- "We're shipping you off to a stricter college." "We're shipping you off to military school." "Married couples can take...
414 17 8
Nut the god of the sky and Geb the god of the earth had four children: Seth,nepthys,Isis and Osiris It all started when the four siblings ruled Egy...