Selina Winchester (Supernatur...

By Fanatic_Squared

Selina Lupa is an adopted sister to the Winchesters. She was brought into the family after Sam left for colle... More

Pilot
Pilot Pt. 2
Pilot Pt. 3
Pilot Pt. 4
Wendigo
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead in the Water
Dead in the Water Pt. 2
Dead in the Water Pt. 3
Cover photo
Phantom Traveler
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
Phantom Traveler Pt. 3
Book trailer
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Skin
Skin Pt.2
Skin Pt. 3
Filler
Hook Man
Home
Home Pt. 2
Filler
Asylum
Asylum Pt. 2
Asylum Pt. 3
Scarecrow
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
The Benders
The Benders Pt. 2
Shadow
Shadow Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
Salvation
Devil's Trap
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Sequel is Out

Salvation Pt. 2

4.2K 135 2
By Fanatic_Squared

The boys and I were watching Monica's house from inside the Impala

"Maybe we could tell them it was a gas leak. Might get them out of the house for a few hours," Sam reasoned

Dean snorted "Yeah and how many times has that actually worked for us?"

I smirked "We could always tell them the truth," the boys looked at each other and then at me.

"Nah!" We all stated and I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"We only got one move. We gotta wait for that demon to show itself and then we get it before it gets them," Dean said

"I wonder how Dad's doing," Sam said

"I'd feel a lot better if we were there backing him up,"

"I'd feel a lot better if he were here backing us up,"

I kept silent as I kept watching the house.

"This is weird," Sam said

Dean and I turned to Sam "What?"

"After all of these years, we're finally here. It doesn't seem real,"

"We just gotta keep our heads and do our job, like always," Dean said

"Yeah but this isn't like always," I pointed out

"True,"

"Deah, Selina...ah...I wanna thank you," Sam said

"For what?"

"For everything. Dean, you've always had my back you know? Even when I couldn't count on anyone I could always count on you. And ah...I don't know I just wanted to let you know, Just in case,"

"Whoa whoa whoa, are you kidding me?"

"What?"

"Don't say just in case something happens to you. I don't wanna hear that freaking speech man. Nobody's dying tonight. Not us, not that family, nobody. Except for that demon. That evil son of a bitch ain't getting any older than tonight, you understand me?"

"Jerk,"

"Bitch,"

I smiled too until I felt a war going on in my head. "Dean...Sam!" The radio began to static and the wind picked up as the lights in the house flickered "It's coming," I jumped from the Impala and went shadow. Heading for the nursery.

"I know you're there," the demon stated as I flashed in the room still invisible. The demon flicked his hands and I fell against the wall, revealing myself. He walked over to me his yellow eyes reflecting into mine "So you're the demon I've heard so much about,"

I remained silent and flicked my hand causing him to move away.

The Demon chuckled "You'll make a wonderful soldier,"

"Funny my guidance counselor told me the same. So I'm going to tell you the same thing I did. Pi..." the remainder of my sentence was erased as I screamed in pain.

The demon flicked his wrist causing me to go quiet. "Shh. You'll wake the baby,"

I whimpered as I tried to move.

"What are you..." Monica said as she came into the room.

I looked to the door and saw Sam frozen "Sam!" I screamed as Monica was flung against the wall and slid up onto the ceiling.

"I bet you remember how this ends don't you?" The Demon taunted

"Sam do it!" I screamed

The demon turned to me as Sam fired the colt "I'll be seeing you again and I will have you," and it disappeared in smoke.

I crumpled onto the ground, Sam heading towards me

"Where the hell did it go?!" Sam demanded

"My baby!" Monica cried

"Sam get her," I pleaded weakly

"My baby!!"

"No, wait!"

"Selina?!" Dean called out.

I looked up and saw a blurry figure of Dean

"Take her and Selina and go!"

Sam took me outside but I squirmed to get out of his hands.

"Dean!" I shouted but Sam held me as the nursery burst in flames.

"You get away from my family," the father exclaimed

"No Charlie, don't. They saved us," Monica explained

I turned when I heard footsteps and saw Dean with Rosie

"I mean they saved us,"

"Dean," I ran at Dean once he handed off the baby "Don't ever scare me like that again,"

"You're one to talk," Dean muttered.

I smiled until I fell onto the ground clutching my head.

"Selina?!"

"It's still in there!" Sam shouted and I looked up to see the demon's silhouette in the burning nursery.

"Sam. Sam, no."

"Dean let me go, it's still in there," but I wasn't paying attention I was focused on the demon inside

"No. It's burning to the ground, it's suicide,"

"I don't care,"

"I do! We do me and Selina both do and right now she's hurt,"

I watched as the silhouette disappeared but the words he said were still in my head.

"See you soon,"

***

Dean was pacing the room that I had to stop looking at him because he was making me feel dizzy. "Come on Dad, answer your phone damn it," he hung up for the umpteenth time "Somethings wrong."

I looked over at Sam to see him staring at the wall

"You hear me? Somethings wrong,"

"If you had just let me go in there, I coulda ended all this," Sam argued

I stood up and faltered, Dean coming to help me "The only thing you would have ended was your life," I argued

"You don't know that,"

"So what, you're just willing to sacrifice yourself, is that it?"

"Yeah. Yeah, you're damn right I am,"

"Well that's not going to happen, not as long as I'm around," I told Sam

"What the hell are you talking about Selina, we've been searching for this demon our whole lives. It's the only thing we've ever cared about. You wouldn't understand,"

"Sam I wanna waste it as much as you do. Okay? Because of that demon, the only family I've ever cared about is torn and hurt, and I'm not having him take away the only people I care about,"

"It's not worth dying over," Dean stated, squeezing my shoulder to comfort me.

"What?" Sam asked

"I mean it. If hunting this demon means getting yourself killed then I hope we never find the damn thing,"

"That thing killed Jess. That thing killed Mom,"

"You said yourself once, that no matter what we do, they're gone, and they're never coming back,"

"Sam!" I shouted when he shoved Dean against the wall.

"Don't you say that, not you! Not after all this don't you say that" Sam exclaimed

"Sam look. The four of us...that's all we have...and it's all I have. Sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together man...and without you or Dad..." Dean said. The mentioning of John caused Sam to snap out of it

"Dad," Sam let go of Dean and walked across the room "He should have called by now. Try him again.

Dean must have got through but I wasn't expecting his reply "Where is he?"

*A/N- One more episode and on to season two. I just thought I should thank everyone for all the reads when doing an OC Fanfiction I was not expecting such a turnout...but 145K reads. Thank you so much!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.9K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...
7.6K 129 91
Dean and Natalia are demons. It's up to Sam, Rae and Cas to save them... And to remove the Mark from them both. But removing the Mark costs a price s...
50.1K 1.5K 48
Dean Winchester was sent to Hell after making a deal with a crossroads demon that resulted in him only receiving a one year sentence in order to save...