Getting Married While Drunk!

By cheyenne16

After a wild night of dancing, drinking, hooking up, and reckless behavior. The next day Tues wakes up in a m... More

Ch:1 A Beautiful Lie
Ch:2 Dine n' Dash
Ch:3 Gas Station Freak Out
Ch:4 A Little Devil Just Like Me
Ch:5 Dinner with the In-laws
Ch:6 Infinity On High
Ch:7 An Unforgettable Party
Ch:8 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Ch:9 Time to Ditch the Cops
Ch:10 Good Morning Revival
Ch:11 Daddy's Little Girl
Ch:12 Move Along
Chapter 13: The Carnival
Ch:14 Tell All Your Friends
Ch:15 An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16: Brand New Eyes
Chapter 17: My Stupid Job
Chapter 18: A tricky Bet
Chapter 19: His Ex- Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Mine Is Yours
Chapter 21: A trip to the Hospital
Chapter 22: The Bowling Ally
Chapter 23: Food Fight!
Chapter 24: Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace
Chapter 25: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 26: Only by the Night
Chapter 27: Good & Bad News
Chapter 28: Winter Break part:1
Chapter 28: Winter Break part: 2
Chapter 29: A Thousand Miles
Ch:30 Dear Agony
Chapter 31: Can't stop, won't stop
Chapter 32: Secrets are Reveal
Chapter 33: Black Out!
Chapter 34: Just Breathe
Chapter 35: Reckless & Relentless
Chapter 36: Green with Envy
Chapter 37: New Surrender
Chapter 38: Over the Edge
Chapter 39: All the things I Regretted
Chapter 40: Here in Your Arm
Chapter 41: Dreaming Out Loud
Chapter 42: Welcome to My Life
Chapter 43: What Ever Happened?
Chapter 44: Famous Last Words
Chapter 45: My Cheating Ex-boyfriend
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:1
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:2
Chapter 48: Waiting for your Letter
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:1
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:2
Chapter 50: Need You Now
Chapter 51: Guess Who's Back? Part:1
Chapter 51: Guess who's back? Part:2
Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Chapter 47: Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall

2.3K 17 5
By cheyenne16

(Tuesday's Pov)

I ring the doorbell and waited a couple of seconds for somebody to answer the door. I finish working early today and thought I would visit Milo. Lilly open the door and said surprised "Oh hi Tuesday!" "Hey Lilly is Milo home" I asked her.

"Yeah Milo is in his room" Lily reply. "Okay thanks" I said smiling. I was about to walk up the steps but then she stopped me. "Wait Tuesday" Lilly called me. I turned around and said "Yeah?" "Did something happen to my brother?" she inquire curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Usually Milo and I always get into arguments but for the past few weeks he has been acting laid back. He even offer to help me with my homework" she explain. I raise my eyebrow at her and mused "Really?"

"Yep! I know Milo and I don't get along great. But I can sense that something happen to him that changed his behavior" she explain. I grinned at her and said clueless "Well I don't know what it is Lilly." She looked at me closely and said smirking "Did something happen between you two."

I laugh and said sarcastically "Yeah right! Me and Milo going out!" The reason why I didn't tell her the truth is because Milo doesn't want to tell his family about us yet. He is afraid that his mom and dad will flip out. Which will probably happen when we finally tell them but putting it off isn't going to help either.

If it was up to me, I would tell them we're married and get it out of the way. Lilly chuckles and said "Yeah you're right! My brother is too much of a nerd to go out with you. It's just that, he talks a lot about you so I thought you guys were dating." "Nah Milo and I are just friends" I lied.

"Okay well I'll see you later" she said nonchalantly. I smiled innocently at her as I walked up the steps to Milo's room. When I opened the door, I saw Milo laying down on his bed reading a book in his hand. I roll my eyes when I saw him reading again.

Since the principal made the announcement that our finals will be coming up next month Milo has been studying his ass off. I told Milo to take a break, since he has been studying nonstop but he wouldn't listen to me. He paused from reading and looked up at me.

When Milo saw me a smile emerge on his face and he said cheerfully "Hello Tuesday."  "Hey sugar plum! Studying for finals again" I said as I lay down next to him. "Yeah there is a lot of material I have to go over" Milo said as he continues to read his book. I sigh and grab the book from out of his hand.

Then I taws it aside on the floor. "Hey! I was reading that" he said annoyed. "Milo you need to take a break before you overwork yourself" I advise him. "No I need to study harder so I could pass with flying colors" he said stubbornly.

He tried to pick up his textbook on the ground but I slapped his hand away. "Ouch Tuesday! That hurt" he whined. "Stop complaining! I'm only doing what's best for you" I said concern. "It's more like you're doing the opposite" he mumble under his breath.

I glared at Milo and said "I heard that." He crossed his arms and said grinning "Good! I meant for you to hear me." I roll my eyes at him and said "You don't need to act like you're five years old. Besides don't you ever get tired of studying."

"Nope!" he said and grab his textbook from off the floor. "Come on Milo! Please take a break" I begged him. Milo thought about it and said immediately "Nah." Then he flipped open to a page in his textbook and continue reading. Ugh this is hopeless. I need to think of a new plan.

"We could do anything you want" I said seductively as I trail my fingers down his chest. Milo broke eye contact with his book and asked curiously "Anything?"  "Yes as long as it's fifteen minutes or if you want it could be more " I said smirking.

(Milo's Pov) 

When Tuesday had that seductive smirk on her face I knew I couldn't resist her. Without thinking another thought, I pushed my text books off my bed and cup her cheeks to gently kiss her. It's been so long since we actually spend some time together.

Tuesday's been working extra hard so she can impress her boss Zach because there is a new position opening up at her job. Of course I support her but we haven't had much time to see each other outside of school. I also wanted to get a jump start ahead of everyone so I started to study early for my finals.

I want to ace the test to be number one in my graduating class and maybe be valedictorian. Tuesday stop kissing me and looked at me curiously. "What are you smiling about?" she inquire. "Oh it's nothing. I'm just happy that I finally get to spent some time with you" I said grinning.

"Yeah I know, it's been a while" she said sheepishly. "So how was your day?" I asked nonchalantly. "Well before I came up to your room, I had a little chat with your sister" she mention. I raise my eyebrow at her and asked curiously "Oh? What about."

Tuesday sigh and said "She suspect something is going on between us." This isn't good! What if Lilly finds out and tell mom and dad. I'll be doom if they found out about me marring Tuesday while I drinking illegally. But maybe Lilly doesn't know anything yet.

Did Tuesday even tell Lilly that we're married? I told Tuesday not to tell my parents yet because I'm worried about how they will react."Well did you tell her anything?" I asked worried. She roll her eyes at me and said honestly "No I didn't! but I can assure you, she will figure out it sooner or later.

Just like your parents will." I groan and said "Why do you have to bring my parents into this conversation. I thought we already been over this Tuesday." "Why don't we just tell your parents about us and we wouldn't have to lie anymore"  she suggested.

"Tuesday I already told you countless times before that I'm not going to tell them until we graduate high school" I said annoyed. "Well I'm getting tired of lying to your family about us and being your dirty little secret" she said frustrated.

"Just be patient and before you know it, soon graduation will be right around the corner" I said calmly. "I don't know what you're so worried about? It could've been worst" she mention. "Really? Because it's totally normal to get married while you're drunk" I said sarcastically.

"I never said it's normal. But I meant our situation could've been a lot worse than us getting married. We could've been arrested for driving under the influence. Or we could of crash while I was drunk driving. And we could of had unprotected sex and I could've gotten pregn-" I interrupted her ranting.

And I said "I get it! It could've been a lot worst but just give me some time Tuesday. I'm not sure how my parents will react to us being married." "Fine but what I don't understand is the difference between telling them now and later" she said confused.

I grinned at her and said "If they hate the fact that I'm married to you, it wouldn't be a problem because I'm move out and heading off to college." Tuesday looked at me slightly amused and asked "So you're planning on moving out of your parents house after we graduate high school huh."  

I looked into her hazel eyes and said happily "Yep! I'll be living with my beautiful wife in our house together." Tuesday had a breathtaking smile lit on her face while I was pondering about the thought of us living together. I could really picture our future.

I'll waking up before Tuesday and watch her peaceful body next to me until she wakes up. Then we'll be eating breakfast together in the kitchen. Of course I'll have to do the cooking since Tuesday might cause a fire since she almos- My thoughts got interrupted when I felt a pair of soft lips against mine.

(Tuesday's Pov)

He closed his eyes and kissed me back. We only kissed for a couple of seconds but it was so sweet and gentile. I sigh in content and rest my head on his chest. It was quiet enough that I could hear Milo's heart beating in his chest.

Milo broke the silence by asking "hey don't you have to work today?" "Yeah I did went to work but I got off early so I could see you" I reply. A small smile appear on his face and he said "oh okay."  "By the way, do you want to come over my house today.

Darrel is moving in tomorrow and I wanted to do some spring cleaning" I asked him. "Sure! Do you want to go now" he inquire. "Nah I'm tired and I just want to lay down next to you" I said while cuddling next to him. He smiled at me and put his arms around my waist.

We just lay there quietly enjoying each other presents in a comfortable silence until Milo asked "You know what's the best part of my day?" I smirked and said "You getting to spend the whole day with your quantum physics textbook."

"Don't you ever get tired of being sarcastic all the time" he asked seriously. I thought about it and said honestly "Nope not really!" Milo roll his eyes at me and said annoyed "Well I was going to say the best part of my day was seeing you."

"Aww that's so nice of you" I said sweetly. He snorted at me and said "Whatever! Let's just go to your house." "Okay snookums" I said grinning. We left Milo's house and drove to my house. "So where should I start?" I wonder out loud.

"How about your room. It's a jungle up their" Milo said playfully. I roll my eyes at him and said "Nah, I'm just going to clean up the guess room." "Okay while you do that I could make us something to eat" he offer. My face lit up into a smile and I said "Sure!"

"Does grill cheese sandwiches sound good or do you want something else" he asked uncertain. "Nah grill cheese is fine" I told him and then I walked upstairs. I walked pass my room and I was about to turn the corner to go to the guess room but my eyes landed on my dad's bedroom door.

Ever since he died I never went inside. I walked over to the door and slowly turned the knob. Then I gently push open the door and walked inside. It was still left the same. Nothing was out of place. I walk over to the bed and sat on the edge.

So many memories were flooding my mind about my dad but I didn't want to think about it because it just reminds me that's he is gone. I got up from the bed and was about to leave the room but then something caught my eye.

I walk over to my dad's desk and saw a book covered in dust laying there. I blow the dust off and I recognized it as our family photo album. I sat on the computer chair and carefully open the album. The first page was me as a baby when I came home from the hospital after I was born.

I was covered up in a blanket and my mom was holding me in her arms while sitting on the couch. My dad had his arm wrapped around my mom's waist and he had a loving smile on his face. They look so happy in the picture that you couldn't have predicted they would've had a divorce seven years later.

I turned a couple of pages and my eyes wandered on a picture of me in a bathing suit on my dad's shoulders in a pool and mom was playfully splashing him. We were all laughing in the picture and it looks like we were having a lot of fun.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days when everything was perfect. I flipped to the last page in the album and it was a picture of my dad lifting me up to put the star on top of the Christmas tree and my mom was kissing his cheek.

I remember every Christmas it was a tradition that I put the star on top of the tree. I took a second glance at the picture and relies that was the last Christmas we had together before everything fell apart because my stupid mother had a affair.

I suddenly felt a surge of anger building up inside of me. Why did my mom have to screw everything up! If she didn't cheat on my dad then we could've still been a family and my dad would still be alive because we could have afforded the treatment for his heart disease. 

But it's useless to think of what could've happen if I could change the past because it'll probably make me more pissed off at my mom. Besides it's too late to do anything now. "Tuesday the grill cheese sandwiches are done" Milo said while leaning against the door frame.

When I didn't say anything he asked concern "Are you okay?" "Um yeah I was just uh looking at some old photos" I mutter. Milo walk towards me and asked "this was your dad's room, wasn't it?" I sigh and mumble "Yeah."

Milo glanced at the picture I was looking at and asked "Was that you when you were a kid?" "Yep that picture was taken during Christmas time when I was eleven" I answer him. He smiled and said "You look cute in your little pink tails."

"Oh shut up" I said playfully. "You look so happy with your mom and dad in the picture" he notice. I roll my eyes and said annoyed "Ugh don't remind me about my family." Milo look at me curiously and inquire "Why not?" "Well it's kind of reminds me that I'm alone. Since my mom abandon me after  

she divorced my dad. And you know my dad died four months ago so I'm basically left without a family" I said honestly. Milo grinned at me and pointed out "Yeah but now you're a part of my family since we're married." " I guess I never thought of that before" I relies. He smiled and lean in to kiss me.

I kissed him back lovingly and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. I felt Milo's hands slid under my tee shirt and I shiver under his touch. I broke the kiss and got off of the computer chair. I pulled my shirt over my head and taws it aside as he was checking me out from head to toe.

I smirked at Milo and resume kissing him passionately. I wonder if this was going to anywhere but then the door squeak open and Darrel said awkwardly "Oh uh.... I'll come back another time." I stop kissing Milo and said sarcastically "Gee thanks for ruining the mood."

"Sorry I didn't mean to walking in on you guys but the door was open and I figure you were in here" he explain while his eyes were slowly drifting down towards my chest. "Yo Darrel! My eyes are up here" I said annoyed. "Um what?" he said mindlessly while staring at me.

Milo hit the back of Darrel's head and he snapped out of his trace. "Ouch! Why did ya hit me?" he complain while rubbing his head. "Maybe it's because you were staring at my wife like a hungry piece of meat" Milo said sarcastically. I laugh and picked up my shirt to put on.

"Can you really blame me for looking" he said innocently. "Uh YES! Geez I can't believe I'm letting you live with Tuesday for a month until your parents come back from their business trip in Australia" Milo said while crossing his arms. "Milo I'm sure Darrel is just kidding around" I reassured him.

"Yeah dude chillax" Darrel said grinning. Milo roll his eyes and mutter "whatever!" "I know I'm irresistible and all, and Tues might be tempted to throw herself at me but don't worry I'll keep an eye on her" he said smirking. I sigh and mumble to myself "this is going to be a long month!"

************************

I know this chapter was a little late since I was supposed 2 upload it last week but I didn't get a chance 2 since I was swamp with homework cuz I've been absent from school 4 the past week & had to make up work which sucks:( anyways I'll probably upload a new chapter Thursday or Friday:) vote/comment/fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 41.5K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
35.1K 1.7K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
114K 1.5K 47
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
16.6M 642K 63
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...