She Can Love

By byth3sea

IMPORTANT!!!! MUST READ She Can Fight TO UNDERSTAND STORY LINE Lexi Carson has just left Callie her old foste... More

Lousianna
Screams
Please Read!!
Driving
Short Chapter
Memories
Boring Chapter
Theo
Alcohol
Fight
Hotels
A/N
New Years
Smiles
Stuffsssssss
Goodbye
The Phone Call
Katherine
Empty
wattpad_._addict
Zach
Hate(not an update)
Dream
Death?
Staring Death Into The Eyes
Come Home
(Not an update) NEW CONTEST

-_-

3.3K 143 25
By byth3sea

Zach's POV

As I cut her I saw the hurt in her eyes. She didn't cry though. Not even her were eyes watering. He lip quivered and I scowled. How could she?!

She lied to me. It wouldn't be the first time though. I hate it when she does that.

As much as I hate to say it...I enjoyed cutting her. It satisfied me. But when I looked straight into her eyes I felt regret. Her big green eyes staring back at me broke me.

She held sadness and fear in those eyes too. She was scared. I could tell. I had scared her.

But I knew behind those eyes who would sparkle every time we kissed or when she was excited was a monster. There was a part of her that held no mercy but was only hatred.

One thing I learned to do was see through her mask. And behind it was her inner monster. I hated seeing it at a time but it helped me slap her.

I hit her in the same spot I did in New York. Her knees buckled to the ground. She fell onto the floor.

I heard Thomas laugh, obviously amused "Good. We have much to discuss."

I walked out behind him slamming the door. I followed him into an office where he sat at the desk and motioned for me to take a seat.

"I'm going to get to the point, Zach. We want you to work with us"

---------

Lexi's POV

Dylan was really nice to me. I couldn't move or do anything so he brought me food and every thing else. I felt like shit.

The nightmares were getting worse now each in greater detail. They were mostly about Zach.

I hated being stuck in bed like this. Unable to do anything. If I was attacked now,  I'd surely be dead.

--------

I have writers block again. So I decided to let you guys finish the chapter!

Just message me you ideas and I will give a shout out to the persons chapter I use!

I'm super excited for this!

Try your best!

-Hannah (3/25/16)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 2.1K 31
Ten years. It's been ten years since the boys have been held up in prison cells for accounts such as murder, drug possession and robbery. Four years...
223K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...
423K 10.6K 19
-COMPLETED- Seventeen-year-old Violet Lockwood has always been a rule breaker. But when her parents both pass away, now she is in charge of her twel...
228K 5.5K 47
Hannah Clarke and Nate Daniels. Not lovers, nope; childhood best friends. They were inseparable, wherever there was Nate, there was Hannah. But what...