Once Again

De crescemoon

¤ My supernatural fanfiction story ¤ (( Destiel )) Even the best days have a way of turning sour ** THIS WAS... Mai multe

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

3

56 5 4
De crescemoon

Sam felt so confused and upset. Why was Dean so mad with him and what the hell was going on? Why couldn't he remember things like his girlfriend and Dean's boyfriend, Cas?
He couldn't believe that Dean and Cas were a thing now. Didn't he used to joke about it all the time? He couldn't remember, his memory had really gotten that bad.

He found himself at a open all night diner that looked like something out of the 1950's. He took a seat towards the left handside, at the very back booth with only a table and two seats to it's name. It was more than enough for Sam.
He put his hands in his jeans to find his wallet. Taking it out and laying it on the table he found he had over $50 which wasn't too bad.
He felt like a stranger every where, it was as if he could remember the main things; like Dean being his brother and his job but not anything else in between. What was up with that?? He badly needed some answers but he didn't know where to go find them or who he could ask. He knew Dean and Cas needed some space right now, after all it was their anniversary... At least that's what Dean had said right?
Sam didn't know many people but he knew if he ever needed help he could always count on his father-figure, Bobby Singer.

He took his cell out of his jacket pocket and scrolled through the contacts list. He saw the names; Dean, Charlie, Cas, Dad, Adam, Jo, Ellen, Jess, Chuck, Kevin and there at the end was Bobby. He pressed the call button and held the phone to his ear.
Half of them were dead he knew but he just couldn't bring to himself to delete them. Unbeknown to Dean.. sometimes he left voice messages to Jess, Charlie and Dad. Sometimes apologising for everything that happened, other times just telling them how he was doing etc. It felt nice, though it didnt syop him from crying when he remembered they were dead and probably never coming back.

God how he really wanted to get some answers and if anyone could help Sam knew it would be Bobby.

Hello??"

"Yeah! Hey Bobby, it's me, Sam?"

"Oh Sam! Sam! How great to hear from you, these days you're always so busy with what's her face? Jade? Julie? No no Jay!! That's her name. Well how's it going son?"

"It's eh... I mean I'm not... it's really complicated Bobby, it's like I don't know who the hell I am anymore and nothing really makes sense and I-"

"Wait, are you in a midlife crisis kinda thing?"

"What? NO! No, it's nothing like that. No, Bobby listen to me, this morning I woke up and I barely remembered anything. This girl, Jay, who claims to be my girlfriend was lying beside me and I didn't even know it?? I mean how long have we been going out? I only met her today. And then I found out that Dean and Cas are a thing? Remember when we used to joke about that Bobby? And now it's real?"

"Sam hold on, you're scaring me son. You mean to tell me that you don't remember anything?"

"Well, yes and no. I know my name, I remember who you and Dean are and Cas too. I just can't remember things in between like where I am or how I got there. Weird right?"

"Nope, not weird, sounds to me like this has something of the supernatural tied to the end of the string. I mean think about it, what else could it be?"

"I don't know Bobby,you got me there I guess" Sam confessed.

"Well let's start at the beginning. Before you woke up what was the last thing you remember? Like what did you do the night before?"

"I eh I can't remember, last night feels like 5 years ago."

"Huh. Well this might be a problem. Have you told Dean about this yet?"

"Well no, I didn't get a chance to. He threw me out after I apparently let him down."

"Oh right, tonight's his two year anniversary with Cas. This night is really important to him Sam. I'm sure he'll come around sooner or later. But right now you're no good on your own. Why don't i come get you and we'll figure this out together? Where are you?"

"I'm at some diner I don't know the name... let me check"

He picked up the menu that was sitting on the table and turned it to the front. The name of the diner was in bold red, outlined in a dull orange. Classy, Sam joked in his head.

"Alright I got the name Bobby. It's called 52 C-"

Sam didn't see the two women sneak up behind him as he was seated away from them. As in his back was to them. He also didn't realize that he was pretty much the only customer left.
He did however feel the sharp impact of some kind of pan hit his head and he was knocked out, cold, with Bobby saying "What? Hello? Sam are you there? SAM??" becoming fainter and fainter as each second passed slowly. What the hell??

Castiel Novak felt so much in love at that exact moment that Sam was knocked out.
He was with his favourite person ever, his boyfriend Dean, sharing a meal at a restaurant. Not just any though, a really nice one with dark lights and fancy tables and seats. It must've been costing Dean a small fortune.

"Look, Dean, are you sure you want to eat here? It's a little expensive, don't you think?"

"I don't think so Cas, I know so. That's why I wanted to come here. You deserve to eat somewhere nice on our anniversary, we both do! So shut up about money, I'm sure I'll be alright with the cost" and with that said Dean raised his glass full with red wine and winked at Cas, "To us! To the two most beautiful years of my life, shared with my one and only!"

Cas smiled a huge full on smile, not wanting this moment to end. He too raised his glass and clinked it with Dean until it made a crystal, high pitched sound.

"To us Dean, to you and me baby. The love of my life!!"

Dean laughed happily. When was the last time he'd been this happy? He couldn't remember. But it was the here and now. This moment right here that was bringing him closer to Cas. He had never felt so alive and stress free. The night was going so well. Maybe not quite as he had planned but as long as they were both happy nothing else really mattered tonight.

Cas finished off his glass of wine and reached out to touch Dean's hand. It felt warm and young. Cas wanted to kiss him right there and then, but he somehow resisted, he knew there would be more than enough time for that later. After all it wasn't like he was going anywhere for the time being.

Both of their hands locked together as if they were a jigsaw piece that was finally put together. It felt so magical, they both felt so lucky to have met one another and had gotten to spend 2 amazing years together. Cas felt sure that they were going to spend many more with each other.

"Do you remember the time we first met Dean?" Cas asked with a cheeky grin.

"Do I ever!" Dean laughed, a strong, bold laugh that made his eyes light up in such a way that Cas couldn't stop staring at them.

"You had just rescued me from hell man, HELL! I was so scared yet so happy to be out but I didn't quite trust you yet. I shooted you didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did shoot me. The look on your face when you saw none of what you had prepared was working and then I told you I was angel. Oh Dean, you really didn't believe there was such a thing. And now look at you now! Dating one in the flesh so you are!"

"Oh shut up, I'd just gotten outta hell. I was sceptical about God and angels and archangels, I never was gonna believe in one until I saw one. And fuck Cas, you were such a bitch those couple of times we met. I mean I was no sunshine and unicorns but you? Woahhh. You really changed for the better."

"Oh give it a rest, you douchebag, I was just an angel, and a pretty harsh one I know. I was so obedient wasn't I? But I'll tell you one thing; I'm so glad I met you and your brother. You guys changed me so much and I'm so grateful for your existence Dean. I can't stress that enough!"

"Aw Cas!! Stop oh my god you know you'll make me actually cry if you carry on saying stuff like that" Dean laughed, but sweetly, because he didn't want to look as if he was mocking Cas.

"And Cas, hey do you remember that time you first met the pizzaman?"

"Don't remind me Dean oh my god!! That was the first time I had ever watched anything of the sort. I felt so dirty and naughty afterwards and you and Sam weren't exactly helping if I remember correctly!!"

A burst of laughter left from both of their mouths as they exchanged happy and funny memories that night. There were so many things they wanted each other to remember.

And they both knew there would be so many more memories to come. Maybe good, maybe some bad. The future held a lot for them. All they could do was to just wait and see. And for them, that was enough. They wanted to spend forever together and even forever didn't seem like enough.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.4K 132 6
*this story is my first destiel story and is trash and don't read it kshdjd* Everyone knows it's forbidden for an angel to fall in love with a human...
74.6K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
963K 40K 25
This is a Destiel fanfic of you're into that sorta thing. Also... This is my first time writing. So... fingers crossed. (: Hope you enjoy it.
22.4K 746 33
[completed] i hate this fic pls don't read it The world had just gone into a great deal of confusion, humans of all genders started going into animal...