My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter- 12-Hybrid

9.4K 408 32
By chocolatyangels

I just attached the video of the song from "the world is still beautiful" It is a nice anime. One of my favorites. So any anime fans reading this who didn't see the anime, go and see it now. Uh. Of course after reading this chapter. 

********************************************************************************************

"Hybrid?"

"SEBASTIAN!" Blake growled

"You haven't told her?"

"No, you idiot."

"Then tell her."

"I am trying to tell her when you so rudely interrupted."

"But you were taking so much time to explain."

"It's not that easy."

"Yes it is. You just say Sophie I am a hybrid.."

"SEBASTIAN!"

"Yes Xavier."

"Um.. I am still here. I would appreciate it if one of you explain."

Blake looked hesitant. I held his hands and when he looked  at me in the eyes I just nodded not knowing what to tell in this situation.

"I am not a pure vampire."

Huh? What does he mean by pure vampire?

"I  am a mix or as he said hybrid." 

I still looked at him with confusion.

"I am part were-wolf" Yay, so having a were-wolf mate is also satisfied by this "part angel and part witch."

I am shocked. I never heard of any such thing. I asked the only thing that made sense.

"How?"

"My parents are pure but not completely pure."

Huh? Pure but not completely pure?  There is either pure or impure. Does he understand that he is not making any sense? Are they too part were-wolf, part angel and part witch?

"It's better if you explain to her from the scratch." Mr.Alpha interrupted.

"Shut up. I know it." He said growling at him to which he just chuckled. Nevertheless when he turned to me he has the same nervousness. It isn't shown on his face but somehow I can tell it. He is nonchalant on the outside but he, for sure, is nervous.

"How to start this, the realms of this world were not so friendly at the start. They used to fight with each other for power and feeling that their very own race is powerful. Many battles took place in their greed for power and false pride. They fought for centuries long generations after generations. 

 After a very long battle vampires won but there was loss on all sides making the victory not really a victory. And there wasn't complete peace because attack still occurred even after the vampires emerged victorious. In such days something happened which shook the balance of the these realms. 

The prince of vampires found that his mate is the princess of were-wolves. Not long after the prince of angels found that his mate is the princess of witches realm. It caused a lot of chaos. Mate bond was never rejected, especially among royals. 

There were many who opposed this. But the princes and princess were not affected by that. In fact they weren't in favor of the war between realms but couldn't do anything. They refused to let go of their mates and held each other tightly. They refused to give up their love for the idiotic war going between the realms.

 They had to go through many thing but never let their loved ones go. Finally the war settled between the realms due to their persistence and the deep love they had for their mates. They were able to subdue the war and were soon crowned and there was peace between the realms. Not complete peace but the royalties held on.

 During the fight for the loved ones the princes and princess got really close like best friends, supporting each other in times of need. They had great friendship which further helped in maintaining peace between the realms. Then it so happened that son of vampire king and were-wolf Queen found that his mate is the daughter of their fathers best friend, angel king and witches Queen. They are my father and mother."

Big shocker. So the reason behind Blake's family to eat with us is not to just give us company. Now that I think about they ate food properly, not just for formalities sake. I should have noticed it earlier. Come on, how can you notice it?Oh right. I don't much about them much.

"So Ben is vampire+were-wolf and Sarah is angel+witch and Elsa along with you is vampire+were-wolf+angel+witch." 

He shook his head. What? I thought I figured it all out. But no I didn't.

"But how could it be that's the logic right? Children of two species have characteristics of both species."

"If you stop interrupting him he will answer." Mr.Alpha interrupted again. So I stayed quiet.

"The thing is that the children never showed both characteristics. They were born complete either like their father or like their mother.My father is a pure vampire and my mom is a pure angel. That means dad has no  characteristics and mom, that of a witch. My sister is a pure angel too."

"Hey, I have a doubt. Your father since he is the child of vampire and were-wolf royalty he should be the king of both vampire and were-wolf realms. The same goes to your mother."

"No. My dad has a sister, a pure were-wolf, she along with her mate is the king and Queen. And coming to mom she has two brothers a pure angel and a pure witch. They take care of the respective realms. But the major control is in the hands of dad. He is like the supreme Royalty as I already told you. Other Royalties are bound to listen to him. They respect him. He is a great leader."

"Oh, since they are all relatives it makes it quite easy to maintain peaceful relation ships, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. But there is still resis.."

"Aren't we drifting away from the required topic." said none other than our sweet Mr.Alpha. I think he made it his mission to interrupt us. Why can't he be silent like the other three. Even Gabs and Erik, the ultimate balls of energy are keeping quiet to let us talk. I am sure now. He seriously has some issues.

"Seb!" Blake warned to which he chuckled again.

"And you are not pure vampire? You are not even vampire plus angel like your parents but You got all  the four traits."

"Yes."

"Why is it so?"

"We don't know."

"How do you know that you have all the traits.?"

"As you said traits. I am mostly vampire. I can't convert to wolf but have this wolf side to me. I can do certain basic spells  witches and I have a little magic in me like angels."

"Oh, that's cool."

"You are not scared?"

"Why?"

"Nothing. Never mind."

And Mr.Alpha then had to make his presence known again. 

"I think he is scared of you reaction."

"What do you mean Mr.Alpha?" When I said Mr.Alpha his eyebrows twitched but he maintained his cool.

"Since he got all the four traits most people are scared of him. Most of the people don't know about this people generally assume him to be a pure vampire since this kind of thing never happened."

"Never? Weren't there mates from two realms other than the Royalty."

"Yes, there were mates from the start, just not in the Royalty and the children are usually pure species belonging to either side. There wasn't even one case where the child got both side's powers. But all of a sudden Blake here existed with all the four species traits."

"That's cool Blake." I said beaming at Blake.

His nervousness all gone and  he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you princess."

"Why?"

"For not being scared of me."

"Why? I really think it is cool. You are the only one with all the four traits. That is so awesome. Will I be the same as you when you change me?"

"Sorry princess, I don't know. As he said I am the first of my kind. So I don't know."

"Okay," I pouted disappointed "but it will be cool if I could be like you."

He smiled and ruffled my hair. Oh my God! I got a genuine smile again. It is not a smirk. I think I am slowly breaking his walls. And have I told you that he looks all the more sexy when he smiles.

"So can you convert to a wolf?"

"No, I can't"

"Is it because you are scared that I will be scared or because you can't really convert to a wolf."

''I can't convert. As I told you my vampire side is the dominant one. It's just that I used to talk to my wolf."

 "used?"

"Yes. My wolf used to talk to me in my childhood, but his voice eventually ceased making me think my wolf side disappeared. But ..."

"But?"

"My wolf is the first one to recognized your scent. His presence is growing and stronger even than  my childhood. And the magic in me too improved significantly."

"You mean I am  like a catalyst."

"We can say that."

"Is your vampire abilities decreasing because of your wolf."

"No, they too increased."

"Are you sure that I am the trigger for this? Something else could have happened which increased this power in you."

"No, all this happened on the day I recognized your as my mate."

"Wow! It feels great to help you somehow. Wait a second, please don't tell me that your other sides have other mates."

He smirked at my question and whispered in ear "Scared that there are others?"

I tried not to show how much his closeness is effecting me.

"Of course. I am not good at sharing." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry princess. I am all yours. You are the mate to all my sides. I am yours and you are mine."

This time I think my body's reaction is quite visible. Mate thing is highly affecting me.

Are you sure it's just a mate thing?

Don't butt in conscience. For now concentrate on the ball you have to attend tomorrow.  Screw it and you can go home. But don't you want to go home? Sure I miss my parents though Blake is giving me information about their well being and helping them all around. But somehow I don't like the thought of going back. I think I got too comfortable over her. I can't imagine how it would be without Blake in my life though he wasn't there in my life a week ago. 

"So is there peace on every side since Ben is related to all the Royalty." I decided to ask the question which was previously interrupted by Mr.Alpha.

"No. There is still resistance. It's not major though. Just some incidents happen some times and we take care of them well. The silver moon assassins who were the major threat were killed in the war so there's no problem. We have peace all over but we stay guarded never the less. As you said we have to be on alert. We can't say what mi.. ''

I stiffened as soon as the moon silver assassins word came out. In the nightmare I had today, I clearly remember the other guy mentioning the name silver moon assassins. Out of the few words I heard the only things which can I can remember perfectly and  make sense is this and the name onhem forest. What if my nightmare comes true?

Blake noticed the change and stopped abruptly and immediately turned me around.

"Are you alright princess?"

"Yeah. Is there onhem forest here?"

"How do you know about it? Who told you? I am sure that there are no books about it in the area you were studying. Did it get misplaced?"

"No."

"Then.." he prompted me further.

"Dream."

"Today's?"

"Yes. Silver moon assassins too is mentioned in my dream."

I clearly explained the dream from start to end. Every one listened attentively to my dream. When I explained my condition in the dream Blake is clearly angry with it. How can he not be? When I just mentioned what if some one hurts me he used to be angry. Now when I explained how bad my condition is in the dream he is even more angry. He held me tightly in his arms and had his head buried in my neck and took deep breaths trying to control himself.

"Then Blake woke me up." I finished my dream and everyone is silent. I think  Gabbs and me are the only one without a clue. While we are busy staring at their faces for any sort of reply they are in deep thought.

"So.."

I prompted them to say something.

"I think we should let Ben know." Erik said.

"About.."

"Your dream. We are not sure what to make of it. There is no specific information. It just could be a dream. You might have heard these words and they just appeared in your dreams. Not to be rude  but the kind of things like prophecies or seeing future is not the cup of tea humans. They never had any sort of powers."

"And any child born before never had both the  abilities." I pointed out. He just shook his head in amusement. I don't understand why these people find almost everything I say amusing.

"Valid point princess." Xavier said

"Hey, but I am not saying I can see future. I definitely cannot. I had so many dreams before and nothing came true. So don't worry. I just thought it would be better if I say it."

"Okay baby girl, got it."

"Baby girl?"

"Yup."

Let him be. I don't know how many nicknames he would give me in the future. That boy!

But you like the sweet nick names he gives you.

Shut up conscience.

******************************************************************************************** Thanks to all the lovely readers who support me by their votes and comments. They mean a lot to me. Thank you. Stay tuned for next update. I am thinking of making the next chapter in Blake's POV, His thoughts all this time.

So until then. Have a nice time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 10.7K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
8.4K 308 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...
6.6K 221 24
[Complete] "It's nice to know the name of my mate, but it's disappointing to see you letting another man touch you, mate." I shivered in delight at...
188K 8.4K 27
"Mamma. What's a mate?" "Liam, honey. Where did you heard that?" Five year old Liam said hugging a book half his size. He went to his mother's side w...