Psychic (Creepypasta fanficti...

By _Annika_Bautista_

Kira was no ordinary girl. She grew up in a research facility known as Phoenix Corp., used for experiments, a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
What
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
creepypasta is dying
Author's note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note - Birthday
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's Note
Author's Note (Original)
Epilogue
Sequel
Regarding the Sequel!
Prequel!
A/N August 4 2020
A/N (June 19,2022) hi :), would you like a rewrite?
A/N (6/23/2022) - more details about the rewrite
A/N - final update for the rewrite

Tempus

2K 68 25
By _Annika_Bautista_

[I was bored.]

"Tempus, what are you doing?"

"Whatever you're doing; Entertaining myself."

"By... Staring at the corner?"

"Isn't that what you do?" The boy turned his head to him. "Stare blankly at the corner, have someone interrupt the so called tranquility?"

The other boy sighed, sitting next to him. The lounge was empty, except for the two.

The boy wasn't out, since he currently doesn't have an assignment or any training sessions. Tempus is currently participating in one of the assignments given to him; finding out where his sister is.

For some reason, he couldn't. He couldn't see deep in her thoughts and memories, unlike before when they were separated by several experiments, when he had tried reaching out to her.

Secretly, he was the entity watching over her. Every object that suddenly gets thrown at the wall was him. Every death caused by what was supposed to be Kira was him too.

Right now, he couldn't do any of those. He could only see what she sees, and hears what she hears, and only receive a few of her thoughts.

"Assignment boring?"

"Yeah." He said, staring back at that empty space. "All she does is talk to people. And that's it."

"You haven't...?"

Tempus sighed, nodding. "I should be out there, capturing those people, maybe kill a few people, but I'm just here. Listening in on some girl who lives with killers."

"Well, at least it's something important." The boy told him.

"It's not that important anymore since I haven't gotten any info." He grumbled. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Well," The boy had a smile on, "someone thought that you need to take a break. So, he assigned you on a mission, with Mirage."

"He wants me to take a break from an assignment by going on another? Fine." Tempus stood up from the couch, sighing. "Okay, when?"

"Now."

Tempus looked at the clock. "At... twelve PM? Geez."

"Why are you complaining, you never sleep!" He narrowed his eyes at him.

"Whatever, where is she?"

"I don't know--" The boy froze. "She's messing with me again, Tempus. Tell her to stop it."

He chuckled. "I don't know, I'm enjoying this."

The boy looked frightened, his eyes wide and his face pale.

Tempus's smile widened, and he laughed. He brought his hand up and snapped his fingers, letting his power do it's work; stopping time.

He fixed his glasses as he walked out of the lounge. He went out to the hallway, white halls surrounding him. All the doors lining the walls lead to rooms for the Hunters, ...

He walked down the hall, time still stopped. He saw flies in the midair, the clocks that he occasionally passed by had hands pointing to numbers. The only sound he heard was his footsteps.

"Mirage... Mirage, Mirage, Mirage, where in the fucking seven deadly sins did you go?"

He passed by a red door. He stopped walking and went back to that door. Mirage was engraved on a golden plate that was nailed to the middle of the door.

He opened the door, about to let time resume, but when he saw what was inside, he immediately closed the door. His face was beet red, and he later on smiled again.

"Holy hell, that was hot!"

Time resumed without him knowing, and he recomposed himself and stood as if he hadn't seen anything. The door soon opened and a short girl walked out.

Her red hair was braided, reaching the middle of her back. She wore a black tube dress, with black stockings that covered her thing legs. To go with her outfit, she had boots with straps, and a black cardigan that she hung over her shoulder.

"A little overdressed. Are we going on a date?"

She squinted her eyes at him. "You're red. Did something happen to you?"

"Nope." His smile said otherwise.

"Did you watch those things that humans watch?"

"You mean porn? Nah." He chuckled. "Why watch if I could be the one doing it? It gives more pleasure."

She seemed disgusted. "Whatever." She slipped into her cardigan, straightening it before walking in another direction. "C'mon, Time Lord, we got a job to do."

He smirked, following her.

* * *

"They're in there. Home alone, parents gone for a trip." Mirage told him, turning back to the man in black next to her, which was dressed in a body armor. "We'll signal for you when something happens."

The man nodded.

Tempus looked at the house. A window on the second floor was open, giving him an idea.

He gestured for Mirage, who was pulling a cigarette out. "We can go through there, or we could do the reckless way."

Mirage inhaled the smoke, the cigarette going shorter. "Reckless way, I'm in a good mood today."

"Best choice, hun."

The red head glared at him and took another hit.

"It's weird that you hate humans, but you do what they like to do the best." He told her.

"Whatever, let's go!"

She walked on ahead, leaving him to follow again.

Tempus looked back at the small squad they came with. They were well hidden in the dark.

He looked up at the sky, taking note that it would be dawn in a few hours. Stars still twinkled, which amused him.

Why do they twinkle, if they're already dead?

"Pause or no?" He asked the short red head.

"No. I want to do this my way."

"Really? You don't want to check in which part of the home each of them are?"

"Why don't you do it yourself? You don't have to ask me."

He grinned and snapped his hand, letting time stop.

Mirage stood like a statue, her hand raised, cigarette almost falling out of her fingers. Her face showed that she had no time for anything in the world.

He put his hands on each of her upper arms, lifting her off of the floor and moving her back so he could access the back door.

He turned the knob and entered the house. His shoes sunk in the brown carpet under him.

He looked around, noticing the framed pictures on the forest green walls. He looked closer and saw a familiar girl on a pictured. The girl was surrounded by three children, all having identical brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh." He, pointed to the girl. "Now I know where you live, Lauren."

He proceeded to explore, finding himself in a modern looking living room, with seats made of leather and wood.

He spotted a head full of curly brown hair by the at the crouch. He looked over and saw a little kid with sun kissed skin, with brown eyes. She was watching TV.

Well, that's one.

He walked into the kitchen, seeing a girl that looked taller and older than the other. Instead of curly hair, she had short hair. She was washing dishes.

Two.

He walked out, whistling a random song that popped out of his head. He headed for the stairs, the wooden planks creaking underneath his shoes. He noticed one door was open, light coming out.

That must be the room with the open window.

He walked towards it, still whistling. He poked his head inside and saw a small boy, about the age of eight. He was playing with a toy airplane.

Tempus knelt down next to the boy, his smirk gone and he looked more stoic.

He sighed, taking the toy from him.

This just reminds me of the good ol' days.

He placed it back into the boy's hand, curling his fingers around it like the way the boy held it.

"You are so unlucky, kid, so unlucky. Now, you have to grow up in a hellhole." He told the boy, not bothering if the boy could even hear him. He ruffled his hair, chuckling.

Growing up in a hellhole... actually feels nice.

Looking out to the children's backyard of wood and leaves, he could spot the place their backup stood guard. He smiled at the stars in the sky.

He looked down at the backdoor, seeing Mirage still standing there with her smoke swirling in the air.

Maybe I could just explore a little bit. Besides, I have plenty of time.

He went down the stairs and went through the front door. He found himself in a neighborhood, completely secluded in trees.

"Well, this would be a problem." He said, but continued walking to another street.

He walked down the street, silence providing company. He fixed his glasses again, then slipped his hands into his pockets. He soon left the housing area and walked into the town. Cars were paused as they were zooming down the road, and very few people walked, or stood, on the side walk.

The place looked like a model of a hotel about to become reality.

* * *

Tempus walked to the back of the house, a bottle in hand. He was emotionless as he brought the tip of the bottle to his lips and he took a swig.

He stood next to Mirage and took her cigarette. It began to burn as it did before, and he took a hit before putting it back into the redhead's hand and resuming time.

"I mean, I'm not your supervisor, you don't need to tell--" She made a face and looked down at his hand.

"What?"

"No drinking, remember? You're not allowed to drink alcohol."

"Why am I allowed to do anything else but drink? Some freedom they offered..."

Mirage checked her cigarette, her nose scrunching up in disgust. She dropped the joint on the floor and stomped on it. She then glared at him. "You don't understand, huh? The alcohol affects your brain very badly. You're going to lose your powers, you can even incinerate your own mind!"

"Why do you even care?" Tempus questioned. "You're not my mom, or my caretaker--"

"If you die, I die." She interrupted him, giving him a fierce look. "They'll kill me if they find out that I let you drink."

"So? Let me die if you really hate me." He growled. "Let's just do this already."

She gave him another icy glare, but her eyes told him that there was something else.

"One in the living room, one in the kitchen, and the last..."

He searched in his drunken mind.

"In one of the rooms upstairs."

Mirage eased up and sighed.

[So, there might be a part two of this. I ended it there because I wasn't really that good in writing action scenes and such. It will always end up like, he punched him, he ducked before he could land a blow on him, etc. So, let me know what you think first. You could also ask some questions. I don't think I've put that much detail, or put a reason why he went out instead.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 998 26
Alexia Lambre had never been a truly 'normal' girl, because she had always had the added 'bonus' of telekinesis. At least, some might call it a bon...
4.2K 187 85
Kira has the ability to change her age. No one knows about her power. She likes to travel through the world and explore all places where she gets. It...
129K 4.4K 43
Kira lives a normal life, if you consider throwing things out the window and eating a lot of candy and not having cavities or getting fat normal, unt...
2.7K 128 23
Catherine Crawford, a highschool student, fifteen years old and nearly sixteen obviously. She was just a normal girl, but she was different from othe...