A/N - final update for the rewrite

(7/3/2022)

Hello all! This will be the final update on the rewrite on this book, or at least until I finally have the rewrite posted somewhere and I have to notify the readers of it.

For now all updates and discussions on the rewrite will be posted on my twitter (https://twitter.com/_lee_lopez_?s=21&t=JjXF3JbQQUPbgHmdX8WzuA) or my ko-fi (https://ko-fi.com/leelopez)

Before we carry on, I'll list some things I've decided on and how I'll be working the rewrite:

- Providing a link to my ko-fi means I intend to monetize this rewrite. Don't worry, you don't have to pay to read the rewrite. I will be only taking donations and maybe do memberships that will allow people to read the chapters earlier. Bottom line is, the book will remain free.
- I want to earn money from this rewrite as I'm a college student and I feel as though I'm deserving of earning money as I'm taking time out of my days to write it.
- The website where I'll be posting the rewrite is still undecided, although AO3 seems to be one of the best options.
- as I will be doing a rewrite of Psychic, this means the story will be altered. This is for the sake of actually giving my story a not-so confusing plot. And just to show I've somewhat improved from writing :p

I'm almost finished with the first five chapters so I'll probably release the rewrite within the rest of the year. I just have to finish those chapters, get a book cover commissioned, and find a good place to post it all.

Thank you everyone who has still stuck around and have enjoyed my book. I'm excited to show you guys what I have in store :)

See you guys soon!