Chapter 32

Leigh sent me a file which contains this chapter. All this time, she was planning to do this. It's like she sees the future :0 or maybe she just read the last chapter... or something...

"So, how are you doing?"

Kira walked over to the balcony, leaning over the railing. She tried to ignore the voice.

"You know, it was really weird watching you and that gray dude kiss."

She blushed at what he said.

"Are you guys a thing? I'm curious."

Kira still didn't answer to him. A bunch of questions popped up in her head.

Brother?

Where was he?

How is he doing this?

"Good question, since we're siblings, I'm connected to you. So, I could telepathically communicate with you. Which, I'll admit, is cool. And if pain is conflicted on me, you could feel it too. And damn, that lady is really strong."

Kira still stood silent.

"Giving me the silent treatment? Kinda rude. I never knew my sister was a snob."

Kira ignores it again, then goes inside. She closed the doors and sat on her bed.

"By the way, remember that scar on your chest? That was me."

Her head started throb.

"I know you're listening, Lana, don't pretend. I know you're holding on to my every word."

"Who's Lana?" She asks.

"Even your name? What have they done?!" He says in a mocking matter. "You're Lana, it's your real name. Like mine is Lewis."

"I... don't understand."

"Don't understand what...?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"So, I can't talk to my sister after eleven years?"

Kira pressed her fingers against her temples, trying to get rid of the headache.

"Well, I'm actually trying to do my job."

"Job?" Kira questioned.

"Well, since you live with people that are called by a weird name, it's my job to find them. Probably not a good thing to tell you my plans for the weekend, but what could you do? Use your fancy telekinesis and try to stop me like you did to that kid? And he only wanted to see you again, since you two used to be best friends."

Kira was now annoyed.

"Never mind, it was your boyfriend who killed him."

"Stop it."

"Stop what? All I'm doing is talk to you."

Kira caught a glimpse of the mirror, her face now showing a look of surprise.

The boy in the mirror smiled at her.

"Huh, I just realized how much we look alike."

The boy had the same shade of brown Kira had for her hair, his eyes also cerulean.

The boy then disappeared.

"Nah, don't worry about me going through the mirror, that was just an illusion."

She heard a laugh.

"Are you nervous? There's nothing to worry about, Lana. I'm not sitting next to you, so I can't hurt you."