Chapter 25

What Leigh's notes said, "I dunno 'bout you but I ran out of ideas. So, write a chapter about a normal day in the mansion with the new members. This is a challenge, by the way."

What I said, "Well shit."

"So, Kira and Jack, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Do you ship them?"

Ben gave Callum a disgusted look. "Ship? Did Splendorman influence you or something?"

Callum shrugged, taking a controller from the cabinet underneath the TV and gave it to Ben. He grabbed one for himself and sat down on the couch. He watched as Ben turned the console on.

"I haven't really seen that guy for a while, so I doubt he would rub off on me. However, having Kiki as a housemate may have changed me a bit."

Ben smirked. "Seriously? What was it about her that had her influence you?"

"Kiki sleeps at 5 in the morning, watching anime, 'fangirling', listening to a rock band, playing video games..."

"I don't see how this is--" 

"She goes around the house to check if anyone was still awake. Eventually she found me outside, woken up by her addiction, and wanted me to watch some bikini girl anime with her. Something about 'kawaii' shit." 

Ben raised an eyebrow at him, claiming his spot on the couch. "Bikini girl anime...?"

"Yes."

"Okay then..." Ben pressed on the start button.

Another rather normal day in the mansion. Well, it wasn't that normal. Ben still had to get used to the fact that there are more people in his home. More psychotic people, another young child who just so happened to be a killer, a few more people to play games with...

He also had to get used to Kira's and Jack's relationship. He knew Jack would act differently from now on. But now that Ben started to think deeper into what had happened, there isn't much of a relationship. Jack only kissed her, and that was it.

He can't help but be disappointed that they haven't talked to each other since that night. Which apparently just happened the night before.

Of course, he couldn't forget about what Slenderman saying.

He didn't tell him what it was about this old friend, although he made up theories,

Maybe it was Lyra?

Or it was the seven eyed guy?

It bothered him so much, he wanted to know who it was he visited. He wanted to know what's going on.

Apparently, Slenderman can't tell that kind of knowledge. Only he and a bunch of others can know.

It irked him.

His train of thought was interrupted once he heard the familiar "You Lose" and realized that Callum has started the game without him knowing. He frowned.

"You motherfucker..."

* * *

Jack looked into the kitchen to see the others. Pinkamena was mixing something -probably cupcake mix, Sally and Lazari was watching and helping her. Kiki, and her brother Kevin, were arguing over the last piece of pancake. And lastly, Dr. Smiley simply sat by the arguing siblings, reading a book and drinking coffee.

It seemed like a calm day, for everyone else.

But for Jack?

The whole morning, he's been contemplating.