Chapter 21

Are chapter 18 and 19 visible to you? It didn't say that it was published on my screen.

Jack closed the door behind him, the sound of blaring music gets lower as he walked over to the tree line. Which will soon lead him to the city, where he could hunt for his food.

To say that he was excited was too much, he was only looking forward to it. He was glad that he could heal faster than he used to, but even so, he still had a wound to take care of. He just hoped that another, or the same guy wouldn't stab him. And he wouldn't be chased again. He was relieved that he managed to get them off of his tail.

He passed by the spot the SeedEater once sat. The empty space made Jack curious.

"Where is he?" He questioned to no one in particular, but shrugged it off as he went into the woods.

Into the place he knew all too well, a place where he could navigate through, even though he lacked the correct organs.

* * *

"Yo."

Ben heard his voice, along with the sound of the door of his room closing shut. He turned his head to look at the boy.

"What are you doing here?" Ben asked.

"Just wanna know what you're doing," Red answered, looking around his not very clean, disorganized bedroom. "No wonder why Slendy doesn't come in here." He remarked, a look of disgust on his face.

"How did you know?"

He rolled his eyes. "I don't think I need to answer that."

Fucking stalker...

Ben had thought, his attention back to his several monitors. None of them were on, not even his laptop. He just didn't know what to do.

"So... What are you up to?"

Ben could hear the thumping sounds of his shoes against the stained carpet as he walked towards the huge desk full of gadgets and plates and several other objects cluttered around. Red bent over to look directly at his friend, a concerned look replacing his playful expression.

"Ben, are you okay?" He asked him, genuinely worried.

Ben only nodded.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded again.

"Ben." Red called.

"Yeah?"

"What in the fucking hell is wrong with you?"

Ben remained silent.

It's just that everything was quite overwhelming for the young gamer.

The people -his friends- captured. Several were already taken behind their backs, without them knowing. He would have done something else besides sit around and provide information, but he was ordered not to.

He simply can't just do that.

Lives are at stake here.

He felt pressure on his forehead for a second, realizing that Red had flicked his forehead to catch his attention.

"Bro, you're scaring me."

And then, Ben said in a serious, grim tone, unlikely to his usual confident and cocky one.

"How long do you think we have left?"

Red stared back at Ben's widened eyes, his showing bewilderment. "Wh-What?"

"The purpose for that project is to destroy any possible threat to humanity. We are a threat, the Creepypasta is a threat. So, how long do you thing we have? How long until we'll get caught and we'll just fucking die?" Ben asked him once again, looking back at his monitors.

A chill ran up Red's spine. Just hearing that from Ben, of all people, made him concerned, bothered and scared.

"Ben, this whole plan Slendy made up should work! We won't get caught." Red reassured him, trying to mask his worried tone.

"You don't even know what the plan is, you a-hole." Ben sighed.

"So what?! You know Slendy, he's fucking smart and all that shit! Why do you think he's our leader? His plans always succeed!"

Ben thought about it for a moment, before stating, "You're right. I'm just overthinking."

Red smiled, still uneasy.

"Hey, why don't we do something? I'm bored." Red told him, leabing against the desl and crossing his arms over his chest.

Instantly, Ben's dirty and playful demeanor went back on. He smirked, saying in a joking matter,

"Are you saying that we should jerk each other off blindfolded?"

Red screwed his face up. "That's disgusting."

Ben chuckled, smiling and turning his computer on. He clicked on an icon on the desktop, a block of dirt displayed on top of the name "Minecraft".

"Let's mess with Hero, then."

"Just like the old times." Red smiled, pulling up a chair near the desk and sat down.

So, here's the last chapter Leigh has written before she took a break. She explained why it was shorter before she had me publish this. She also wanted me to tell you guys what she told me.

Supposedly, this was something exciting or cliffhanger like.

"I'm just not very good at writing, so the part isn't very exciting."

She told me that, and that the part of the chapter when Jack went out will be continued in the next chapter that I will be writing. She also said that she'll be gone for quite a while, which meant she'll be gone for a long time, and that she's annoyed that she had to take a break, and that she's sorry. Like, she literally screamed at her mom "I DONT NEED A FUCKING BREAK FUCK OFF"

So, yeah. 0_0

I hope you enjoyed it. :)

-Matt