Chapter 5

Kira didn't know exactly what happened. All she knew that he was laughing at the foot of her bed, and the next thing she knew she had her palms up for defense, and him standing in mid air. This must have been the reason why Slenderman asked her to lock her door.

Eventually, she pushed him away and watched him tumble to the ground, a thud could be heard from her bed. Jeff was now in the corner, getting up with support from the wall.

"Should've known that you could do that. Oh well!" Jeff said, sounding enthusiastic. Kira could see the excitement in his eyes.

She got up from her bed but soon found it a bad idea. Her legs wobbled and she almost fell to the floor. Her back ached, in fact, every muscle in her body possibly is in pain. Kira felt weak. Although this never happened to her before as she was treated very well with medication, she knew what was wrong.

She stayed up anyway.

"You look tired, you should go to sleep." He walked forward.

A maniac in your bedroom is a drag. Even more when you have no strength to even stand and confront him.

"Maybe... you should." Kira had a bit of an irritated look on her face. She raised her palm, about to do something, but nothing happened the next second.

The door opened, and in went Slenderman, ducking a little bit to enter through the door. Kira was more in pain when she heard the static noise resonating from him.

Kira saw the other masked boy. His auburn hair was ruffled and his blue masked was almost drenched in black fluid. He looked around the room, stared at her for a moment, never making a sound.

"Jeff-"

"You guys always ruin the fun." Jeff crossed his arms. "Why can't we kill her!" Jeff threw his hands in the air, almost throwing the knife. "No fair, Slendy! No fair!" He had an attitude of a child.

Slenderman sighed and made him go away. As Jeff exits the room, he looks back and seemed to give a glare to everyone else in the room. But the other one only stared for a minute and eventually went after Jeff.

"I recall telling you to lock your door?"

Kira looked up at him as she sat back down on her bed. "I'm sorry."

Another moment of silence passed by. Kira was still not used to it. She waited for him to say anything, eventually finding the need to crawl under the covers and let her body relax.

"Are you feeling alright?" The concern could be heard in his voice.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" Slenderman asked.

"I'm sure." All Kira wanted was to sleep it off.

Slenderman was unsure at first, and said, "Just come to me if you need anything." He walked out, carefully shutting the door behind him.

Kira did what she wanted; crawling back under the blanket of her bed. She felt the softness of the mattress calm her limbs, but she can still feel the pain. She slept, knowing that she won't be waking up dead with Slenderman keeping guard. But deep inside, she knew that that won't be her only problem.

Alright, I know it's a  short chapter. But I'm just very pissed right now, I don't even remember the reason, but WHO DA FUCK CARES (sorry for the language.) So yeah, I'm also a little dizzy so that's also the reason why this chapter is FUCKIN LAME. Again, sorry for the language.