Chapter 14

"There isn't enough Ticci Toby... MUST INCLUDE HIM IN NEXT CHAPTER!" What I said even though I didn't put him in this one. *sigh* Sorry, Toby.

"Jack, who is that?" Kira whispered to the masked boy as she leaned slightly towards him.

She sensed something about him. Something strange and bad.

"That's Slenderman's brother. Didn't he tell you about him?"

Kira remembered Slenderman's small conversation with Jack in the artillery room. Jack mentioned that Sally may have spilled a few things about her to Slenderman's brother. It would have been the other two, since they knew nothing about her when they met.

Kira eyed Slenderman's brother, taking in his features. All he had was a big, evil smirk on his face, which actually looked like ripped fabric. He wore a fedora like Splendorman did, a large, black trench coat that covered his whole body, a black tie and boots.

"So, you are the one who Sally talked about. I would have given you a rose, but it seems that such an item is not what you deserve." He said in a deep, silky voice.

He walked over to the spot next to his other brothers. As he sat down, Kira could see the grimace that Trenderman and Splendorman tried to hide.

"S-So, what were you doing?" Splendorman asked him.

"I've been doing this for years and you still ask." He deadpanned, but never did answer the question.

They all ate in silence.

* * *

Kira closed the book, smiling slightly. The ending was sweet, even after the other antagonist died.

"What a good book." She muttered to herself, before rising to her feet. She walked over to the lone boy who sat on one of the armchairs at the far corner. "Hey Jack. Thanks for the book." She extended her arm to hand him the book, but he pushed it back.

"I gave it to you, remember?" Jack said, ignoring the fact that she read it in one day.

"Oh, thank you, anyway." She smiled at him before turning away, to go back to her room.

Just as she left, Jack felt his cheeks getting warm. He slipped his fingers underneath his mask, rubbing his cheeks. He was clearly unfamiliar with this feeling. And he was glad that he was wearing a mask, because he knew that his cheeks were red.

He calmed himself down, but for some reason, his mind kept thinking of her. That girl. That girl that held special abilities.

What was it that made him think of her too much?

What was it that made him become anxious for her?

Why is he acting like this?

Instantly, he felt his cheeks burn.

He wasn't one to react so... badly to such a thing. Jack had always acted cool and calm around everyone and everything. He approached problems calmly, he was never one to panic too.

He smacked his hand against his blue mask, not caring if his black liquid would stick his hand to his mask.

What is this feeling?

"Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

He snapped back to reality at the sound of Jeff's voice. Jeff was leaning against the wall beside him. He shook his head, trying to dismiss on that topic in his head. "N-Nothing."

Jeff's carved in smile seemed to twitch. "It's Kira, isn't it?"

Jack didn't expect to freeze at the mention of her name. "What? No."

"Mhm, sure. I saw how you were acting." Jeff told him.

Jack leaned his head on his palm, his elbow on the armrest. "I don't know w-what you're talking about."

"Jack." Jeff started. "Tell the fucking truth. And it's not like she's going to know, she's not even here. This'll be between you and me. And Ben, if he ever wants to know." Jeff redirects his gaze at the blonde who was still typing on his laptop.

"I don't have feelings for her." Jack said, though his voice said otherwise.

Jeff raised an eyebrow at him. The action made Jack twitchy all of a sudden.

"I DON'T, OKAY?! I'M JUST THINKING ABOUT--"

"Kira." Jeff cut in, a smirk playing on his eternal smile.

"NO!"Jack jumped up, but soon realized that all of the others are staring at him. He just made a scene, in front of all of his housemates. He felt embarrassed already. He immediately sat back down, putting on his calm demeanor. And he said in a less panicked tone, "No, I wasn't thinking of her."

"Really? Then what's in your mind?"

Jack tried to think of something, and all he got was...

"Kidneys."

"Wow." Jeff deadpanned. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I-I am." Jack dismissed the fact that that little stutter may have given him away.

Jeff raised his eyebrow again, causing Jack to snap again.

"I'M NOT SURE, OKAY?! I'M NOT USED TO THIS SORT OF THING AND I DIDN'T EVEN THINK THAT I COULD GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS!" Jack sighed, oblivious to the fact that he caught everyone's attention again. "And it's impossible, we've only met two days ago..."

"Technically, it's been longer than that since she was unconscious for a while."

"And I tried to get her kidneys..." Jack added.

"You're one messed up kid." Jeff remarked.

"Said the one who got his ass bleached." Jack retorted.

Jeff wanted to frown, but he couldn't. "Words hurt, you know..."

Jack sighed again. "Sorry." Before he went to the entrance to the mansion, he turned back and told him that he would be going 'hunting'.

Jeff plopped down onto the couch, his feet resting on the coffee table.

"Where is he going?" Ben asked, never looking away from he screen.

"Hunting, but I doubt that he will do just that. He's probably going to climb a tree and sit on a branch and just start thinking of a certain someone." Jeff said.

"Hmmm... I wonder who that would be..." Ben chuckled. "He wouldn't admit it, huh?"

Jeff lifts his feet off of the table and decided that lying on the couch is much more comfortable. So he did just that before replying, "Didn't you hear him screaming? He says that he doesn't know. Yet."

Ben chuckled again.

And then suddenly, Splendorman appears behind the couch. He squealed like a girl, and then said,

"I. Ship. THEM!"

I actually have another thing to tell you, besides this. But I couldn't wait for another chapter to tell you nor am I going to write another pointless author's note and publish it right now. So, anyways,

Thanks for the thousand reads.

And do you know why I don't use emoticons? Because those small icons could never express what I truly feel.