Crooked Smile

By cutepalmtree19

°THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "LOVING THE THUG LIFE". PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE THIS BOOK! +++++++++++++++++++++++++ I... More

Crooked Smile
•1
•2
•3
•4
•6
•7
•8
Questions/Answers
•9
•10
•11
•12
Authors Note
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17 *Finale*
SEQUEL!!

•5

7.6K 251 15
By cutepalmtree19

Ariela POV

"Marcus I have something for you." I said walking in to the room with the pictures behind me. Day told me what Jordan thought about the nudes and I decided to keep those out the pile. I sat next to him and he didn't even spare me a glance.

"What is it Ariela." He said looking at the tv. I sighed and put the pictures in his lap. He looked down and looked through them. When he finished he nodded and tossed them to me. I let out an aggravated sigh. I put the pictures to the side and looked at Marcus.

"King, are you cheating on me?" I asked seriously. He looked over at me and sucked his teeth,

"I am not stupid Ariela. I am faithful af. Don't talk to me if you are going to call me King. You can leave that at the door before anthing. I dont even think you know wh I am mad at your ass." He said shaiking his head. He was right. I diidn't know wh he was so mad. Just because I took a couple damn pictures all hell breaks loose.

"Well, if you're wondering, I am mad at you because even after I told you I didn't want you doing the damn shoot you go ahead and do it. I am not saying don't do your work but this is all mine. Your chest. Mine. Your pussy. Mine. Your arms, legs, mine. That stomach that held my two children. All mine. My point is you disrespected me and it's like you don't even care." He said. I lowered my head and sighed. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I am so sorry Marcus. I didn't mean to disrespect you. I love you like crazy and you know that. Sorry." I said. He just nodded and didn't say anything. Shit, why does he got to be so difficult. I unwrapped myself from him and layed on my back. I started thinking and got the best idea.

"Marcus, why doesnt everybody go out for like a weekend. A little couples retreat thingy." I said hopping on to him. He groaned and looked at me. I started pouting and he sighed.

"Ugh, fine Ariela. Just know that if someone leaves hurt its your fault. You know that Craig don't fuck with Monique and Slim don't fuck with Bree. At all so its your responsibility to clean up any bodies left." I laughed and playfully mushed his face. I got up from him and went to go change. I put on blue sweatpants, a white sweater, and my Nike Freeruns. I kissed Marcus and then head out to Craig's place. I miss my big bro.

I got to his place and I noticed his door was open anyways. I walked into the house and saw him just laying down on the couch looking all scrubby and shit. I went and sat next to him.

"Bruh you looking pretty rough though." I said laughing. He frowned at me then looked away. I noticed some girl come from downstairs into the kitchen. I shook my head at my brother.

"Marcus told me bout your pictures. Ariela Mary Lopez, you know dad would flip two motherfucking lids. what the fuck where you thinking. Do I need to turn into crazy over protective brother agian. I might have to. You get a little older and you decide to live young wild and free. I swear females be tripping these days." He said. I sucked my teeth and put my face into my hands. I let out a fustrated scream.

"Hope off my dick bruh. It is not my fault I had to do the shoot. Don't sit here and scold me when you have half naked hoes walking around this bitch. Check ya self before you check me big bruh. And if you tell dad about those pictures I will slit ya throat in your sleep. Procéseme." I said. he raised an eyebrow at me then pulled out his phone.

"Don't grow balls lil girl. Just for that dad can know bout this and lets see who's throat gone be slit." He said dialing my dads phone. I tried grabbing the phone but to no use because my dad picked up.

*Phone Convo*

Paul: What do you want fuck boy?

Craig: Chill pops. I aint fuck up this time if thats what Mo tryna tell you. Anyways, you wouldnt believe what Ariela did.

Paul: What

Craig: She took NUDE pictures not under Marcus's consent.

Ariela: Daddy I..

Paul: Cut the bullshit Mary. Are you crazy? You know King crazy and you disrespecting him like that. I am surprised you still alive. You are not too grown for an ass whooping from me.

Ariela: Papi I am 24 years old. I have a life. I work for my shit and I raise children.

Paul: Remember when you were sixteen and you where watched 24/7?

Ariela: Yes

Paul: I am calling your job and you are going on a break. since you want to act stupid and do stupid shit like what you did. Then you can be on lockdown at 24 years old.

Ariela: It was just fucking pictures. You can''t even do this Papi. I can leave my house if I want to. I am grown.

Paul: Swear at me again Ariela. Do it again. I know you mother wouldn't want you taking them pictures though. In front of strangers and having it published.

Ariela: Dont bring Ma into this. I am done with this conversation now. By dad. Tend to your pregnant wife and dont bother my life.

Paul: Cut off ya balls Ariela. Bye,

*End of Phone Call*

"I fucking hate you Craig. I hope your dick burns off. Bye. I got kids to take care of. Dont be having nasty hoes in this house when my neice is here." I said. I didn't even wait for his reply and just left. Him and my dad be on that bullshit. I am a grown ass woman and everyone needs to understand that shit.

Eric POV

Do I feel bad for beating Ashley's ass? HELL NO! Bitch deserves it. Keeping my daughter in a nasty ass house like that while she be on drugs and shit. Her mother wasnt even there and I know that nobody gave custody to Ashley. I am just so pissed I didn't even sleep last night. Maria is soon going to be 13 and she is looking too old for her age.

"Daddy, I am going out with some friends tonight. Is that ok?" Maria asked coming and sitting next to me. I am so happy to be back to being a parent and am so happy to have her home and with Carin.

"Ha nope. I don't know what your mother let you do but that ends today. If I do not know your friends, you may not go with them. You can chill with your cousins." I said straight forward. Her face dropped and she started pouting. I shook my head no.

"I don't even know my cousins." She said. That is true. We need a big cookout for the fam.

"You will soon baby girl. But for now, either intoduce me to your friends or forever be in this house." I said. She screamed in fustrating and got up.

"Don't be screaming like that Maria. You should know better." I said. She sighed and walked back to her room. Dealing with a teenager is so much more different than a little girl. I got to make sure she not going out with boys and she don't go and get pregnant and she stays pure. God I need help. Carin came over and sat on my lap.

"Babes, you should let Maria go out with her friends." She said in to my neck. I just knew Maria would get to Carin.

"Carin, no can do baby. Sorry." I said kissing her head. She lifted her head and made her face look sad.

"But Eriiiic." she whined. I sucked my teeth and looked away. she won't be getting her way this time.

"You are such an ass and that is why you are getting none of this ass. She has been through alot you dont even know. Let her just relax. Got damn." She said. I looked at her and sighed. I guess she is right but Maria is still not leaving tonight.

"What you mean shit I dont know. Are yall not telling me something that I probably should know that would cause me to cut a nigga?" I asked. She looked anywhere other than my eyes. She hopped up and went to the kitchen.

"What do you want for lunch? I was thinking turkey sandwiches. That sounds good don't you think" She said. She always talks fast when she is nervous. I got up and went to the kitchen. I put my arms around her waist making sure my grip was tight enough for her not to leave.

"We keeping secrets now?' I asked. She shook her head no.

"I am not keeping secrets from you. I am under girl code babe. I promised." She said.

"Well im that nigga that don't give a fuck so spill it out." I said calmly. She didnt say anything and I am starting to become very impatient.

"Maria! Get over here!." I yelled from the kitchen. I heard feet and then she appeared. She looked confused.

"What do you and Carin know that I dont." I asked letting Carin go. Maria stayed quiet and looked down. I stood there patiently.

"I...uh...Ashley...Uh" She stuttered.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Small chapter. I didn't want to go to sleep with out updating at least a small chapter.

Tell Me what you think Please.

Marcus.....

Ari.....

Craig.....

Paul.....

Eric......

Maria....

Long Comments please!

Comment!!!!!

Vote!!!!!

Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.4K 27
This is part 2 to Another Thug Love Story. What happens when parts and people from Lauren and Trells past come back. Will it be a peaceful reunion or...
92.5K 2.9K 60
All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a normal life but drama stay following. So...
25.9K 832 76
A sequel to "WHAT LOVE WILL DO"💕enjoy. A fucked up love story🙂✋🏽
90.1K 3.1K 28
The crew from "Love In The Hood" is back. They are now older and wiser, taking on a new journey of life. This is the sequel to "Love In The Hood", s...