Buckley's Rowdy Ranch: Cam...

By CaptainCrunch

*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessi... More

Introduction
Chapter One: New Beginnings,Old Wounds
Chapter Two: Waiting For A Sign
Chapter Three: You Wait Your Turn, Smart Ass
Chapter Five: That's All I Ask, Ladies
Chapter Six: Nightmares, Whiskey & Drunk Cam
Chapter Seven: Cam's Dream, My Misfortune
Chapter Eight: Lace Teddies & Throwing Fists
Chapter Nine: Breakfast & Flowers
Chapter Ten: I'm All Yours, Cam
Chapter Eleven: The Buckley Ball Part 1
Chapter Twelve: The Buckley Ball Part 2
Chapter Thirteen: Both To Blame
Chapter Fourteen: Teapot Dance
Chapter Fifteen: The Breaking Of Two Hearts
Chapter Sixteen: The Truth About Jessie
Chapter Seventeen: Epiphany You Overdue Bitch
Chapter Eighteen: Happily Ever After?
SEQUAL IS UP!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Four: Bonding with Susanne, Defending Cam

17.1K 462 18
By CaptainCrunch

Photo at the side is the dress Jessie buys>>>>>>>>

Jessie’s POV

Yuck!

Absolutely filthy!

I was now in my room, well bathroom to be exact. I was in the giant bath tub, scrubbing myself clean to the bone.

Why the hell would he throw horse shit at me?! My mind wailed, I dug the purple loofa against every limb, repeating the process five times.

I didn’t even want to look at my hair, it felt so violated.

My beautiful hair! One half of the inner me sobbed, while the other half said Suck it up, princess. It’s a ranch, not a salon.

I grabbed my near empty body wash and squeezed it on the loofa until it was dry.

Scrub, Jessie, keep on scrubbing.

So maybe I’m developing a germ phobia, but I literally had shit thrown on me.

I slowly got up from the tub, not wanting to slip and hurt myself. I grabbed the plug and heard the annoyingly loud screeches as the water drained.

I walked over to the enormous shower, opening the glass door. I waited a few seconds until the water heated up and closed the door behind me.

I grabbed my shampoo and sprayed it all over my hair, scrubbing and massaging it into my scalp painfully. I tilted my head back and winced when the hot water drop lets stung my eyelids, then I grabbed my conditioner and did the same with the shampoo. I conditioned twice, satisfied that my hair was more clean. Shutting the water off, I rubbed my hand against the steamed glass.

After I closed the glass shower door, I grabbed one of the long purple cotton towels and wrapped it around my body. Checking my iPhone that was back on charge I checked the time.

It was only two in the afternoon, wow. I was in the tub for two hours.

I quickly got dressed in dark blue jeans and a violet long sleeve printed shirt. Grabbing my Remington brand purple hair dryer, I worked on my hair and make up for another hour, trying to make myself presentable. I grabbed my iPhone and placed it into my red snakeskin handbag.

Closing my door, I came face to face with a beautiful blonde. She had gorgeous green eyes, a nice curvy body and a jawline much like the Buckley brothers.

“Hi, you must be Jessie. I’m Susanne Buckley.” She greeted warmly with a smile, pulling me into a soft hug.

She was as warm and welcome as her mother Mary.

“Hi! How do you know who I am?” I asked her, smiling back was easy. She was as pretty as she was nice.

“Oh, Cam keeps talking about you.” She said, turning me around and leading me down the stairs.

“Cam?” I asked, he probably said something mean.

“You’d be surprised at the things he said about you.” She smiled, and then stopped to chat with a few tourists.

“Yes, ma’am. You can still ride the horses for another hour and a half. If you’ll just go over to my momma over there by the cashier, she’ll be happy to escort you.” Susanne kindly informed the couple, motioning towards her mother.

“Thank you, dear.” The man smiled at Susanne, leading his wife over to Mary.

“So no offense, but how come it took you a day to come back to the ranch house?” I asked curiously, her mother had said she’d come home soon and then she arrives twenty four hours.

“Ah, I decided to stay over a friend’s house for the night. Big mistake, I caught her going through my phone trying to write down my brother’s phone numbers.” She sighed as if this was a regular thing.

“No! Girls actually do that?” I gasped, that was creepy.

And really bitchy.

“Have you seen my brothers? I’ll be honest to the lord, if I wasn’t their sister I’d consider calling them up. Then scream swear words and hang up.” She laughed, making a picking up the phone motion and screaming face.

I laughed along with her, delighted to have a nice girl to show me round the town.

“It’s nice to have a new friend. I can already tell you ain’t a two faced demon with other intentions.” She smiled at me, grabbing my arm to lead me out the Ranch.

“Wait! Where are we going?” I yelped when my leg hit someone’s car, hard.

She threw her head back as she laughed bubbly.

“Shopping, of course!”

“Alright, so I think the grey dress ain’t workin for me, Jess. Why don’t you grab that blue dress over there and try it on.” She suggested, picking at the ugly grey dress that didn’t flatter her figure at all.

I walked over curiously to where she pointed, and then gasped at what I saw. The dress was a beautiful lime green strapless number, with a gold sparkling studded strap that crossed underneath the breasts.

I gently fingered the material, god it even felt expensive! It was so soft under my touch.

I looked at the tag hanging from the side and gapped at the price. It was three hundred dollars, and it was in my size.

Looking at the dress, I battled on whether I should buy it or not. Susanne said it was important to look not only beautiful but feel beautiful when you were a dress to the Buckley ball.

The ball was in four weeks.

I grabbed the dress and went over to the cashier.

As I paid for the dress, I stuffed my credit card back into my wallet, zipping up my handbag.

“Thank you.” I said to the cashier, she smiled at me then looked past me and frowned. I turned around to see why.

Behind me, was a gorgeous ebony haired girl, with cold green eyes that followed my every move. She had a nice curvy body; her hair was up to her shoulders in lovely waves.

“You must be Jessie.” She said with distaste, I raised my left eyebrow at her.

“How do you know my name?” I asked worriedly, was she like a super stalker.

“News spreads around fast,” she rolled her eyes at me as if I was supposed to know that, then the super stalker started walking, circling around and inspecting me.

I grew uncomfortable of her beady eyes.

“Um…I’m not into women.” I said to her, I had no problem with it. My best friend Melinda was a lesbian, and currently dating another close friend of mine, last I heard.

“I am NOT into women!” the ebony girl yelled, stomping her foot on the ground as she stopped circling. Her little shouts drew eyes of other shoppers.

“Well then what do you want?! You’re annoying as hell!” I said truthfully, just ten seconds and I wanted to snap her neck.

“What I want to know is why you’re spending time with Cam! I had to hear from my friends that he was dating a new whore! He’s not supposed to be dating anyone! He’s supposed to beg me to come back to him!” she yelled angrily, wow she was a weirdo.

“First of all, I am not a whore. You can tell your friends to kindly shut fuck up before they start calling people she don’t know awful words. Second of all, I would never date that snake of a man; Cam can go to hell for all I care. But I can tell he’s already too damn good for a weird bitch like you, he has more class than you can ever hope for.

“Thirdly, don’t you ever come up to me again, you stupid Barbie like stalker! The world doesn’t revolve around you and Cam isn’t some groveler for you.” I growled at her, it only took one step closer and she screamed in fright, backing away.

I can tell no one has ever talked back to her this way before.

“How dare you! I’m telling my father on you! You’ll see; you’ll regret the day you talked back to me.” She threatened like a big girl. I started laughing at her, holding my ribs.

Who the hell tells their daddy?

“Go tell your father. I’m shaking in my chucks.” I giggled, shaking my head.

Which angered her, because she stomped her foot and screamed.

“Daddy!” she yelled, running out the open store door. I just stared at her running away, seriously what’s up with that chick?

Someone tapped my shoulder twice softly; I turned around to see an older woman smiling brightly. She had soft brown hair that was greying, and light brown eyes with wrinkles marring her pretty face.

“Well if it ain’t the day I prayed for. The lord finally sent someone down to knock that vile Lucinda girl down a few pegs. My name’s Peggy Whitham.” She grinned, pulling me in for a gentle hug.

I smiled back at her friendly, shocked that she hugged me.

Perry wasn’t lying about the greeting.

“I’m Jessie Moore. Can you tell me who that Lucinda idiot was?” I introduced, pointing my thumb towards the door the screaming wacko went through.

Mrs Whitham chuckled, throwing a hand to her heart. But then the smile dropped suddenly, her eyes tinged sadness.

“That idiot was Lucinda Wright. She was engaged to the eldest Buckley brother, ah Cam. Needless to say, she walked down the aisle, looked him straight in the eyes and said she he wasn’t good enough for her to marry, that she was running off with his best friend James Malcavoy.”

“Cam was heartbroken of course, being the diva she is she had to say it in front of all those people instead of telling him privately.” She explained, shaking her head in anger.

“What a bitchy slut.” Oops, I clamped a hand over my mouth.

“Dear, we’ve said worse. We aren’t all ladies behind the masks.” She laughed, patting my shoulder.

“Hey Jessie do you think this dress is right?” Susanne asked, walking over to me as she adjusted the bust.

It was a lovely blood red strapless dress, with a long trail and fitted her curves in all the right places.

“Perfect.” I grinned at her, helping her hold up the long train behind her.

“Oh, hello Mrs Whitham. Momma asked me to ask you if you could make it for Sunday dinner.” Susanne invited, smiling as she smoothed down the dress with her hands.

“Of course I will, I’ll even bring Tucker.” Mrs Whitham winked at Susanne, who blushed as the same colour of the dress.

“Oh my, does someone have a little crush?” I teased, giggling as she flushed a darker attractive shade.

Susanne mumbled something under her breath then excused herself to go take off and pay for the gown.

“So, Jessie. Mary told me you were living with them Buckley’s, how’s it going so far?” she asked, grabbing a blue dress off the rack to examine.

“Um, it’s only been a few days but it’s been good, except for Cam.” I grumbled, thinking about him darkened my mood.

“That’s how it starts out darlin’. First there is hate, then there is insane passion to drive you wild and finally well you know….” She leaded on; to be honest I wasn’t really paying attention.

I was watching the windows at the little display outside, because speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.

Cam came out of a hard ware store holding a few bags, his Stetson tilting a bit from the breeze. He looked so god damned handsome….then as if on que Lucinda ran towards him, hugging him.

She kissed him full on the mouth, for some reason that made me clench my hands.

Cam dropped the bags in shock and started pushing her away, he looked really angry to see Lucinda; I saw shock and betrayal on his face too, as hard as he tried to hide it.

Then Lucinda pointing towards the shop, her face in distress as her lips moved. Cam shook his head at her, his face going red in fury as he yelled something at her.

Lucinda screamed something back and turned away, Cam shook his head angrily at her and yelled something back, though her back was still turned as she walked.

Oh crap! Cam was walking towards the shop I was in, I swallowed the weird lump in my throat as an angry Cam stepped in.

“Cam, sweetheart. Nice to see you again.” Mrs Whitham greeted warmly, oblivious to the tension in the store.

“Mrs Whitham,” he greeted back without taking his eyes off of me. I swear I could see a smirk hinting on his face.

“I’m going to borrow Jessie for a moment, if y’all don’t mind.” He added, tugging me out of the store without my consent.

“Hey! Let go. Susanne still in the store!” I yelled, tugging my arm back.

The wind blew, ruffling my hair around my face as his black Stetson tilted to the left.

“Is it true you defended me?” he asked after a moment of just staring. I felt my heart beat quicken.

“Yeah and don’t go thanking me, cowboy. She was getting on my nerves.” I said smoothly, actually I didn’t like the way she talked about Cam.

Like Cam were hers, and only hers.

The smirk came into view; the clouds hid the sun so that for a long moment everything went a bit darker than the usual daylight.

“I would say thanks but then again I don’t like you, Jessie. This doesn’t mean I won’t stop pranking you though, making your life hell on the Ranch.” He smirked, tipping back his Stetson to its usual spot.

“Then dance with the Aussie, cow boy. You’re going to lose this fight.” I smiled fiercely, flipping my hair back over my shoulder. I felt it softly brush against my waist as I turned my back on a widely sexy smirking Cam to walk back into the store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 211K 27
"Karma..." He muttered. I looked over at him as he smiled to himself. "Is a bitch. And so are you!" I joked. Aiden glanced up at me and glared before...
502 135 20
WARNING! Don't fall in love with the flirt. You're bound to get your heart broken... Growing up, Jasmine Lopez has always been the pretty one. Her st...
192 31 26
Jessie White isn't your average woman. She's a Southern woman. Some women at the age of twenty-four are still in college or starting a new job. Jessi...