HER ONE AND ONLY

By RhondaLaVyrleJane20

Alexander Hunter,30 First class criminal. Had been jailed for 3 years on account of murder, a name which ever... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
HELP NEEDED
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 26

30.2K 1.1K 119
By RhondaLaVyrleJane20

WARNING:: MILD MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.
I am very bad at writing mature scenes. I just realised that today.

----------------------------------------------------

The next morning when Rose woke up, she found Alexander close to her. Extremely close. His face was right next to her's and she felt his hot breath fan across the left side of her neck and cheek. His left hand was wrapped on her stomach, holding her tight and secure. She could feel the heat raising up in her body just by his touch. It was too much for her to handle.

She slowly turned towards his side and looked at his sleeping form. He looked peaceful, just like the Alexander back when they were kids. She slowly brought her hand up and touched his cheeks. His stubble mildly poked her fingers as she ran two of her fingers down his cheek and stopped at the side of his lips. She brought her thumb out, and in a slow motion moved it across his soft full lips. She had almost lost him yesterday, and it scared her beyond limits.It would have been equal to her death and she would never have been able to handle it.

She moved her finger to his eyebrows, his head, and to each and every feature present in that beautifully sculpted face. She brought her finger down his face and stroked his lips once again with her thumb. She wanted to feel him, everything in him and enjoyed the feel of his face under her fingertips. She had waited too long, it was time to end the wait. He was her's and she wanted nothing other than him. Rose loved him a lot. A love that started since she was a kid. A love that was eternal and pure. She knew it then and she knew it now, that he, was the only one for her.

All of a sudden, Alexander opened his mouth and bit down on her thumb in one fluid motion, that abruplty brought her back from her back from her thoughts.

She gasped and tried to pull away her thumb from his mouth but in vain. He held onto her finger tightly yet gently and sensually covered his lips around her finger and licked it.

He slowly opened his eyes and witnessed the shocked expression on her face. He slowly licked the end of her thumb that was in his mouth, back and forth, continuously looking at her with hooded eyes.

Rose was too dazed and shocked to react. But when she came to her senses she withdrew her hand and wiped her finger on her shirt.

He let out a soft chuckle and moved closer to her. Their breath were mixed and Rose found it really hard to formulate any words in her brain and speak.

"We're you admiring my handsome face.?" He asked with a smirk and joined his forehead with her's as he held onto her waist with his left hand.

Rose gulped and looked at those eyes that always managed to wipe away her sanity. She shook her head, not knowing what to say.

He smiled and looked at her eyes, her lips and back again to her eyes.
He slowly started making circles with his hand on her waist and all of a sudden he slipped his hand into her shirt, wanting to feel her smooth soft skin.

Rose sucked in a breath and tried to move away from him.

"Stay still Rose." He said, and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her cold and soft skin under his rough ,calloused and heated hands. It calmed him down.

He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Will you give me a chance Rose?" He asked, uncertainty creeping into the pits of his stomach. He was sure of one thing. She would never let him touch her if she hated him. She did love him. He would be satisfied even if the love she had for him was little. He would latch on to it and cherish her forever.

"Rose." He called again, when he did not get any reply from her.

She was ready to say it. Ready to give him a chance. But she was not ready to loose him again. She did not know what tomorrow could bring. But today, she wanted to give him all of her, something that she was ready to do since the day she had realised her love for him.

She smiled at him and whispered,

"I love you Alexander. Do you feel the same for me.?" She asked, once again , confessing her love to him, like old times.

His lips stretched into a wide smile and in lightning speed, he latched his lips on hers making her lay down on her back. He supported his body on his right hand and moved his left hand slowly to cup her cheek. His kiss was hungry and passionate filled with love and lust for the only woman whom he had wanted all his life.

"I do. . I do. .I love you. "He said between their passionate kissing.

He licked her bottom lip and she parted it for him. His tongue entered hers and felt each and every corner of her mouth.

Rose was in pure bliss as she felt his skilled tongue work magic on hers. She had already lost her senses completely. She brought her hands and rested it on his neck, pulling him downwards, plastering his body onto hers that earned a deep groan from his throat. She then brought her right hand upwards and ran her fingers through his hair, loving the feel of his soft, thick hair in her hand. She wanted to feel him, all of Alexander Hunter.

He left her mouth and started placing kisses on her jaw line and slowly went down towards her neck. He went to the side of her neck and latched his lips onto her neck, sucking it with hunger. He was drowning in her. Nothing could stop him now . Nothing could stop him from taking what was his.

He left her neck and trailed his lips down her collar bone and left wet kisses all over, earning a moan from her. He carefully brought his left hand down and slipped it under her shirt. He made slow circles on her stomach and moved his hand upwards. He rested his hand just below her breast and lifted his head as he looked at her form underneath him.

Her eyes were closed and beads of sweat had formed on her forehead, her cheeks were flushed and her lips were red due to his sweet assault. He smiled with content seeing her chest move up and down,sucking in as much as air she could take. He slowly lifted his hand and rested them on her breast, cupping it and squeezing gently.

She abruptly opened her eyes and looked at him. She could feel his arousal poke her thighs and she gulped down.

Not so soon Rose. Not now. Not now.

Her brain kept on chanting this asking her to stop, but her body wanted this. Her body wanted him.

"Stop Alexander. " she breathed out, her voice barely a whisper.

Instead of stopping, he rubbed her hardened nipple through the fabric of her bra. She bit her lips and moaned at this feeling and shook her head trying her best to gain control.
Her hand left his bare shoulders and rested on his chest. She pushed him lightly and looked into his eyes.

"Not now. I. . I am not ready for this. . .I am sor. . ."

Before she could complete her sentence his lips found hers, silencing her from whatever she wanted to tell him and he slowly removed his hand away from her breast, sliding his hands on her stomach and finally pulling his hand away from her. He pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Don't be sorry Rose." He said and lifted himself off from her body completely and laid down next to her, catching his own breath and closed his eyes as he clenched his jaws trying to control his thirst for her. After a few minutes of silence he spoke up.

"Thank you Rose. Thank you for giving me a chance." He said and turned towards her.

Rose was still busy catching her breath when he asked this. So she just closed her eyes and smiled.

She opened her eyes when she felt his arousal poke her thighs from the side and bit her lip trying to control her laugh.

Alexander scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and looked at her with amusement.

"What's so funny, love?" He asked smiling as he played with the hem of her shirt once again.

"I . .I think. . . You need a cold shower.?" She asked, grinning at him.

He looked down and clenched his jaws. He looked up at her with hooded, lust filled eyes and moved closer to her ears as he slowly whispered.

"You have no idea how desperately I want to be inside you, Roseanne. I want to be buried inside you so deep that. .."

Rose pushed him away and got up from the bed.

He laughed loudly and laid on his back as he looked at her flushed face.

"I'll . . I'll make breakfast." She said and ran away from the room.

One moment she felt bold. The other moment she felt shy. She was a mixture of all emotions when she was with him. She smiled thinking about everything that happened. Once again, Rose felt that everything would be alright now, since he was back. He was her strength and weakness. He was everything she could ask for. How she had wished for this day, a day when they both would be together and, in love. Everything was falling into place and nothing could be better than this.

She was brought back to her senses when she heard her door bell ring and she quickly made her way towards her door. She opened it and sucked in breath with fear looking at the person who stood at her door step.

"Good morning Rose." He said and smiled at her.

"Go..good morning Brian." She said and forced a smile.

" I did not see you at office for a few days. So I came to check upon. . ."

Rose felt his eyes move towards the back of her head and all of a sudden his whole demeanour had changed. From kind and warm Brian, to some scary monster whose words had the power to bruise her deeply.

She instantly knew that his eyes were burning holes at Alexander who was standing in the hall. She turned back and looked at Alexander who had the same murderous look on his face. He was standing shirtless, only with his pants on. He clenched and unclenched his jaws, trying to control his anger and fisted his hands ready to blow punches at the man who stood near the door.

Rose gulped down looking at Alexander and turned towards Brian.

"Bri . ."

"You two are back?" He asked looking at her with anger and something so deadly, that it made her flinch and take a small step back.

"I knew it. I knew it Rose." He said and looked at Alexander.
Rose did not know what to reply. She was just listening to whatever the scary man in front of her spoke.

" You will come back to me. He will get tiered of you soon and throw you out again like that day. You will . . ."

He said and kept his hand on her shoulder. And that, did it.

Alexander moved fast from his place and pushed him backwards as he blew a hard punch on Brians jaw.

"Don't fucking touch her you bastard." He shouted, and he himself stumbled back when Brian blew another punch on him.

Alexander lost control and tackled him on the ground as he continuously blew punches on his face and body and gripped his throat tightly.

Rose held onto Alexander, crying and asking him to stop. But he could not hear anything she spoke. He was blinded with anger and frustration.

Brian almost choke and eyed the wound on Alexander's left hand.
He brought his hand and pressed onto the wound, pressing it and digging his thumb deeper into his wound.

Alexander hissed and pulled back his arm. Rose caught hold of Alexander and pulled him back up.

"Stop Alexander please, please stop it. . . ." She cried out, pleading him.

Alexander obliged while burning deathly glares at the man who was standing up holding his throat.

Brain looked at them and then Rose.

"You." He said and pointed at Rose.

"You will come back to me Rose. You are doing a mistake. He will get tiered of you soon. ."

Alexander moved forwards once again loosing control, but she held onto his right arm tightly, pulling him towards her.

"Just go, Brian."

He gave a wicked smile and told,

"I will go now Rose, but when I come back, things won't end well."

----------------------------------------------------

Hello my loves:)
How are you all doing?
I hope you liked the update.
Let me know what you all felt, please?:)

Thank you everyone. :) Thank you for all the love and support.:)

Vote comment and enjoy.

Until the next update,
INSPIRE19.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
534K 12.1K 73
Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at the snap of his fingers. Until he decide...
8.4K 140 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
54.1K 3K 55
In the world of money, sex, and drugs, there is only one law: Angel Knox. And he'll do anything to save Kira, the woman who wants nothing to do with...