BEAUTY LIES WITHIN

By aspiringauthor97

No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult tas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The ever after....
Exclusive!

Chapter 54

330 22 6
By aspiringauthor97

Rehan's father has been quite restless and worried about how Mr. Ben had put him into legal troubles. He had not shared anything at home as he didn't want to pass on the tension. He anyways didn't talk business to his wife,his son disinterested in the production house,his brothers already warned him about Ben left him only with his father who was not at the right age to know this. So it wad only Ananya he could talk to.

"Have a good day at R.K.",his father and wife smiled at him.

He continously made calls to Ananya's office to know whether the work is being done or no. The man handling his case was beginning to loose his patience with Mr. Kundra. And when Ananya reached office the first thing she asked him was about R.K.'s case. He told him about the continuous questioning from the client's side.

"I know he is a difficult man to handle. But he is worried. R.K's is their family legacy. Please try and co-operate.", She tried to motivate her staff, knowing Mr. Kundra and his strict and questioning nature.

"Bye people. I'm on a leave for a week. Work should go on.",She said leaving for Sanya's wedding by afternoon which might consume her coming week."And bonus this month. Don't forget.",She smiled at her elated staff.

"The two most important woman in my life love you.",Vivaan said as he met Rehan at the hotel booked for Sanya's wedding. "One must have already pounced on you and I'm here to make sure the other doesn't.", Rehan just smiled but confused at Vivaan statement.

"My fiancé. Here she is.", Rehan greeted her nicely and took pictures with both of them not forgetting to wish them a great life together. How he wished one for himself.

"And other one you know. Ah! Here she is.", he saw as Ananya come direct from office. She met everyone. She smiled at Rehan not to show any awkwardness in front of her best friend and his fiancé. "You owe me a lot dude. Your stories to your look to what you do, what you wear, where you would go she discussed everything.",Rehan merely smiled.  He knew about this phase of Ananya but everytime he heard more about it he would cherish. He can never imagine Ananya to be like that to him now.

"Isn't he getting hotter day by day.",Vivaan's fiancé muttered to Ananya pointing at Rehan.

"I think you should concentrate on Vivaan.", she whispered to the drooling girl.

"And leave Rehan to you.", She smirked.

The couple took an exit.

" Hey Good.morning. ",Rehan told her.

"Good afternoon. Its past noon.",She spoke and left.

He felt pain. He felt Ananya regretted spending moments with him. But even he regretted.  He regretted not speaking up for her. Both cannot regret. She has to stop avoiding. She has to go back to the Ananya he knew on her birthday morning. Or if not that, atleast the one he knew in New York.

Armaan and Aisha joined in the hotel. Aisha was way to happy to see Ananya. Armaan being cordial. Sooner or later everyone was busy. More and more people joined in. Daniel's relatives and friends bought a different touch to the entire atmosphere.

"Pink. Pink flowers.",she confirmed to the planners.

"Purple.",Rehan's voice emerged from somewhere.

"No I said pink.", Ananya repeated.

"I never knew that you liked pink so much.",Rehan took a seat beside her.

"I don't. Sanya does. It doesn't always have to be about ourselves. Sometimes we should speak for people.",She said with a smallest pinch of pain in her eyes referring to that night.

"But don't you think pink anf purple together makes it a better view.",Sarah came and sat beside the planners.

"Absolutely. You'll have good individual choices. But together you'll make it great. So pink and purple it is.", they smiled and discussed other things with Sarah.

As Rehan got to his room, he found his hard bound book which he never lets anyone touch on the bed.

"Thought you would need it. You story may gain momentum.", Armaan said as he came up with two glasses of cold drink.

By the evening everyone was tired and so were sitting,chilling and having snacks. Sanya was happiest of them all. Her parents too were happy with how the arrangements were. But soon she turned emotional from happy.

"I don't know if this could be possible without you guys.",She looked at Sarah and Ananya who were seated on her either side."Thank you. Thank you so much.",All three of them in a tight hug.",Sanya was almost in tears."And also Vivaan, Rehan, Aisha and Armaan. You guys are great..",She wiped the tear off.

"Common common. Your costly kohl will be spoilt. We still have other moments. Soon the choreographer will be her for the cocktail party dances, go freshen up.",Ananya gave her best friend a hug.

"I would do the same at your wedding.",Armaan hugged Aisha and Rehan dramatically. "Shut up.",Both of them shoved him off making others laugh.

Soon when the choreographers arrived and before Sanya came down again. They discussed the plan. They were going to potray different phases in Sanya and Daniel's life through dances. They decided to select phases and people by chits.

Where Rehan would play college going Daniel before he met Sanya and Sarah would be playing the teenager Sanya. Ananya would show Sanya during her Dance learning phase. Since Sanya is a known dancer in the US this was important. Vivaan and Panchi would show the time when they were together in Washington and the proposal he made at the club. Everyone was present then, so Ananya,Rehan,Sarah also would be a part of it.

Everything was finalized when Rehan spoke something to the choreographer and he exclaimed,"Wow that would be a perfect add on. We shall do this. It'll be a surprise."

"But what?",Everyone asked just when Sanya entered with Daniel so everyone just spoke casually not revealing their plan. Sanya wanted her first dance with Daniel to be the mosy graceful and romantic. She also demanded that her friends should be the best.

Just then Ananya and Sarah spoke, "Anything for you."

The choreographer wanted to have a final talk with Ananya.

"What?",she reacted after listening to the add on."This was never there. Don't make it scripted."

He had put on a number having a pure romantic, tragedy filled story compiling everything from a heart break to coming back together.

"It is not scripted. Remember when we were in goa.",She raised her eyebrows as Rehan mentioned Goa." Not like our times in Goa",he winked," but yaa remember I told you Daniel, Sanya had a small fight and how she actually went through it and you know convince Daniel and then they are back together. Just this. It would be a great."He spoke leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"What if its not true? What if you are making a story?"

"Trust me Ananya.", he said pulling her arm.

She took a deep breath and was about to say something when the choreographer spoke, "Even of he is, its gonna rock the evening. I have an amazing set up. It'll be heart wrenching and lovely, romantic at the same time."

"But who is going to do it?",She questioned.

"You.",the choreographer said."You know her so well. You'll be able to carry it. And also you will have time as your act is placed two acts before this. So yaa."

"But....",

"You just told Sanya 'Anything for you' this is the time."Rehan whispered to her." She said yes maddy. We'll start tomorrow.",He confirmed with the choreographer.

She didn't speak a word. She headed home.

And it was Sunday morning when she hear someone talking in her living room. She got up and closed the door of her room not to let her sweet sleep be disturbed. Soon she found her mom and Rehan sitting on the bed and chit chatting.

"Sundays are like that only. She doesn't care who visits. Its her sleep and she. Nothing can beat that.",Her mom lovingly brushed her hair while she was in half sleep.

"Mom",She placed her head on her lap and her hand soon dipped in Rehan's hotter than hot coffee.

"Ah!!",she practically jumped in bed realising Rehan's presence.

"You think this is some Koffee with karan going on her. Sitting and chit-chatting. You don't have work. There your father....",she stopped. "Father... my father..go.. go and sit with him.",she didn't want to discuss his family problems here." Path Breaking in my bedroom.",she muttered, Her mother merely smiled.

"Common now get up. You have to reach the hotel. Go and see.  How is Sarah going to take care of it all?",she said.

"Rehan",she called him to tell him that she can manage and didn't want his assistance.

"Get up we are getting late.",he said pursing his lips."For reharsals."

They both reached the hotel. Reharsals already started. She practiced for her part as dancer Sanya and one has to admit she was good at it. She looked amazing in black calf length yoga pants hugging her body and a orange tank top. Hair tied up in a messy bun she looked like a wannabe dancer. Others also started. Sarah would enjoy her quirkyy dance steps while Vivaan and panchi would love the romantic part.

By evening she headed for the suprise practise only to find out her partner was Rehan. He sat there with 3/4th military pants and sleeve less whitr t-shirt clearly flaunting his muscles.  His stubble could make any girl drool over him for hours. Ananya also lost in looking at him came to senses when maddy walked it.

"Look I'm still not sure of doing this.",She told maddy more so after knowing she has to do it with Rehan.

"Give us a moment.",Rehan pulled her by her arm to the corner pinning her to wall with both his hand on het either side.

"Regretting saying yes?",He questioned with deep breaths. So deep that they could actually hear the sound.

"Regret? I don't regret anything in life. Nothing.",She pushed the gulp that formed inside her throat at the moment to be able to speak clearly. "Nothing. I don't regret meeting you way before me going US, our goa, nor today and not even that kiss. I don't regret anything.",  She hit him hard on his biceps and freed herself.

"Let's get stared.", She said.

"Superb. So let's work on getting comfortable and used to touches and senses. Its extremely important in this form.",Maddy started.

Ananya took a moment to look at Rehan and then concentrated on maddy. They practised simple things like reactions to touch, postures and having to look into each other's eyes. They didn't speak much but they had perfect sync.

"Super crackling chemistry.", Maddy exclaimed.

(Yayyy Sanya's wedding.

Will it help to get them closer? Will Rehan learn to speak up for Ananya? Do you think it'll all get better?

Well time will reveal.

But for now, that feeling of a friend getting married.  Its more like a involuntary separation but its what takes you'll ahead in life. And how friends be by each other's side is the best part about it.

Tell me yoyr views.

Vote, share, comment.

Hit that star down ✌)

Media section:Rehan and Ananya practicing for their special suprize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.9K 48
ATTENTION LOVES ! Major changes made from chapters 31-39 and chapters 45-47 Check them out ! Shivanya's life took it's first turn towards adventure...
38.1K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.7M 72.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...