Your Alpha, My Mate

By narrisse

Alexia is just like every other Alpha's daughter, that is until her father and pack is killed by her mate and... More

The meeting
The Morning
Sunsets
An Argument
Promises
Getting her
Get Some!
Tears
A Change In Things
Show No Mercy
Painful Memories
"No Beck!"
Messing Up
Lost
Marked and Mated
"Beck Alexander Reid!"
Family
Vomiting
The Doctor's
Our Family
"What's wrong with y"
Rouges
Twins
Peanut
Jessica
Mind- linking
Bye Beck
Brother
Phone call
Search.
Back
Interruption
2 more
Bed
Falls
Doctor's Visit
New Meeting
Play
Transfers
It's Beautiful
Just In Case
Date
Fights
Hospital
Heartbreaking Tears
Beatings
A Visitor
Frantic
Thomas
Celeste
Doctor's
Return
Q and A
Surprise
In Love
Q and A
Little Peanut
An Unusual Visit
Me
One Million?!
Merry Christmas
Unpublishing

Outside the White Room

33.8K 706 101
By narrisse

"Well, that's it." Beck sighs, looking up from his work for the millionth time. He stares at me and smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He smiles lovingly. I blush. He waves me to him. I walk to him and he pulls me down into his lap. "Mmmm. I love you." He kisses my cheek.

"I love you, too," I say happily. It has been two weeks since he asked me to be Luna, and today, my house arrest is over. I get to go outside and meet the pack and run.

"All right. Let's get you ready." He smiles. I stand up and he does the same. He grabs my hand and we walk out of his office. He leads me to our room and I sit down on the bed. He walks to the closet to grab me a towel. He walks into the bathroom. He turns on the shower and walks back out. "Okay," he says.

I smile. "I'm so excited, Beck!"

"I know. Go take a shower. I'll call some girls up here to get you ready," he instructs. I nod and head to the bathroom.

After my shower, I put on my underwear and bra. I walk to the bed to see a dress laid out on it. I smile. It's so beautiful. It's a sky blue dress with a brown belt near the top. They paired it with a brown bracelet, earrings, and brown boots with that same shade of blue flowers on it. I put the outfit on and stare at myself in the mirror. A tear escapes my eye. I look down and let the tears fall.

Arms wrap around my waist and pull me back against a firm chest. I smile and look up at the mirror. He looks into our reflection, worried. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"This was my mom's favorite color," I sniff.

He frowns and looks down. "I'm sorry. I'll ask for another dress." He starts to let go of me, but I grab his hand and place it on my waist. I shake my head and smile again. He looks into my reflection's eyes and smiles. He kisses my cheek. "Come on," he says and walks me to a hall that branches off into another hall. He opens the door to the room I had stayed in just two weeks ago. He opens the door, revealing a mirror with a table in front of it and a chair. Three girls stand in front of the mirror.

"I want you to meet my sisters." He smiles. They giggle and wave.

I smile and walk to them. "I'm Alexia," I introduce myself.

"Of course. My brother talks about you all the time. You are so much more beautiful in person," the shortest one says. I giggle.

"Thanks. What's all this?" I turn to the table that is covered in makeup and straighteners.

"We did each other's hair and makeup, and now it's your turn. Sit." The same one directs me to the seat. I sit down and they pull my hair out from my pony tail. The tallest one blow dries my hair while the short one looks at me before nodding her head and turning around. "You are already pretty. Not much to do." She turns back around with mascara and eyeliner. She applies them to my eyes. The one who was blow drying my hair grabs a hair straightener and starts straightening my hair. I look into the mirror, catching sight of Beck and the third sister talking while he stares at me lovingly. I blush. They finish me up half an hour later after applying lip gloss and curling my hair.

"You're all done," the short one says. I stand up and look in the mirror. I smile.

"Thanks, you guys. So much," I chirp. "I love it." The tall sister and the one who was talking to Beck nod and walk out the room. "Why don't they talk?" I ask the short one as Beck walks to me.

"They are just shy," she answers. "I'm Emma. Call me Em." She smiles.

"Nice to meet you, Emma. Call me Lexi." I smile back. She giggles.

"You look great. The pack is waiting. You are to arrive in ten minutes. See you," she says before skipping out the room.

"She's cute. I like her." I turn around and face Beck. He smiles.

"Good." He lowers his head to kiss me but I pull away.

"No Beck. You're gonna mess up my lip gloss." He frowns and I giggle.

(Beck's outfit is above. This is actually him in his outfit.)

"You look good, by the way, Beck." I smile at him.

He smirks. "Good enough to get a kiss?" He grins.

"Hmmmmm. No, I don't think so." I smirk. He shrugs and pulls me into him, kissing me anyway. "Beck!" I say, shocked. He just looks at me innocently. I shake my head.

"Come on," he says before grabbing my hand and leading me to a door. He pushes it open, revealing a staircase. I quickly let go of his hand and try to turn back but he grabs my wrist and turns me to him. "What is it?" he asks, worried.

"I don't know if I can do this Beck. What if they don't like me? I haven't had company in almost a month. Beck, I can't."

"Are you kidding? Lex, they are going to love you. How could they not?" He searches my face.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I'm part of your enemy pack. Because I'm weak. Beck, no," I reply, trying not to cry so I don't ruin my make-up.

"Lex. Lex, look at me." I lift my head to face him. "You are perfect. They are going to love you. You have nothing to worry about, I promise." He gives a small smile. I nod slowly before he smiles and grabs my hand and places it on his arm. We climb down four flights of stairs before we come to a stop in front of two huge doors. There are men lining the hall, the pack warriors, I suppose. Two are at the doors, holding onto the handles.

It gets quiet as someone announces, "Please, ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming our Alpha and our new Luna." At that, there is an uproar of noise. Cheering and dog whistles and clapping. The two men at the doors slowly open them. We walk through and I smile at all the people. Some in ball gown dresses, some in short dresses, some in tuxes and some in dress-up shirts. I smile at the bunch of good-looking people.

It grows quiet as we sit down at a big table. Beck and I sit in the middle and a group of boys sit on one side of Beck, while his sisters sit at the side of me. Emma sits right next to me. I turn to her and smile. She smiles at me before turning to the crowd.

Beck stays standing and he clears his throat. "I want to thank you all for joining me in celebrating your new Luna. I want to introduce you to my beautiful mate and your Luna, Luna Alexia." He holds out his hand and I take it and stand up. Everyone cheers. After a few minutes, the noise dies down and a big group of people comes out with food. They place it at our table first and then make their way through the crowd. That's when I notice there are tables.

I look at the food in front of me and moan at how good it looks. It is bow tie pasta with a sauce I've never had before and it's topped off with a bit of shredded cheese. I take my fork and get a bite of it and put it in my mouth. I basically moan out loud at how good it tastes. Beck looks at me and smiles before taking his own bite. He turns and starts talking to the boys next to him. I turn to Emma and make small talk with her.

"Who are they?" I ask, pointing to the boys.

"Well, one is Bella's mate and the others are our brothers," she replies.

"Bella?" I ask, confused.

"My sister. The one who was talking to Beck. And Jessica is the one who did your hair." She smiles.

"Ohhh," I say before quiet envelopes us and we eat. After we eat, Beck stands up and faces me.

"May I have this dance?" He holds out his hand. I smile and nod. I place my hand in his and stand up. We walk to the dance floor and everyone clears a path for us. We stand in the middle of the dance floor and he looks into my eyes. He places his hand on my waist and I place mine on his shoulder before we clasp hands.

We sway back and forth and every now and then, he'll spin me. He pulls me close to him as everyone files out onto the dance floor. He whispers in my ear, "You look so beautiful." I blush and say my thanks.

Every once in a while, when we're dancing, someone will touch my shoulder and I'll turn to them.

"You look so beautiful," or, "Hello Luna Alexia and Alpha Beck," or even, "You guys are so lucky to have each other," is what they say. I nod and smile and say thank you before turning back to Beck and continuing dancing.

"Beck?" I ask.

He turns to me. "Hmm?" he replies.

"Can we go for a run?" I bite my lip. He nods and takes my hand in his and we walk out of the room. The music fades into a faint beat and we walk outside. I smell the air and let go of his hand. I run and stop a few seconds later and spin around in a circle. I sigh at the feel of the wind whipping past me.

I sit on the ground and curl my fingers into the grass. I close my eyes and a few minutes later I feel something soft and warm touch my lips. I open my eyes and see a wolf at my face. I smile and ask, "Beck?" He whimpers. I comb my fingers through his fur. He's so beautiful. A big black wolf with piercing blue eyes. I stand up and touch his fur and we walk like that. He walks ahead of me and stops at the border of the forest. I smile and shift into my wolf.

I walk up to him and he turns his head to me before placing his muzzle in my neck. He pulls away and huffs before taking off into the forest. I growl playfully before taking off after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602 51 27
Remi a young she wolf is abused by her pack mates a because of the mistakes of her father when he was alpha. So what happens when Remi finds out that...
2K 165 22
What happens when a headstrong Alpha Mafia boss takes one of his client's daughter hostage after he has failed to repay him all the money he owes? Wh...
7.2K 350 27
Alexia was a normal 17 year old high school student expect she was bullied by everyone in the school except for her best friend Lilley what will happ...
548K 20.1K 44
What do you do when your parents are the Alphas of the pack and are killed trying to save you? Most packs would stand behind the child of the Alpha a...