Bed

After questioning Abigail and Cole for what seemed like ages, he finally finished. He called up the Beta to show them to some guest rooms in the house. After they left Beck sighs.

"What's up?" I ask him touching his cheek. He leans into my touch.

"Nothing." He sighs again.

"Beck." I say in a 'I know you're your lying' voice.

"I miss you. I love you, I'm tired." I chuckle. I kiss him gently. He moans and places his hand on the small of my back pressing me closer to him. He brushes back a stray hair from my ponytail between my ear. I press my forehead against his.

"Come on. Let's go to sleep." He nods and I stand up. He stands up and I grab his hand and lead us to the bedroom. As soon as he sees the bed he runs and plops down onto it. He moans and cuddles into my side of the bed. He inhales deeply and I laugh. He suddenly stops, caught in the act.

"What are you doing?" I laugh.

"Ummmm. Nothing. Come to bed." He rolls over to his side. I climb in bed and he wraps a arm around my torso. He pulls me into his chest. "Soon you'll be my wife." He whispers and before I know it his breathing evens out.

"Before we know it, our child will be taken away from us." I whisper. I pull out my phone and read all the threats from the guy.

Okay so this is the last chapter. Lol. Bye guys. Please recommend my book to others. Share or vote, or comment to let me know if I'm doing good so far on my book. Thanks, bye!