It's Beautiful

Beck leads me to his black SUV. He opens the passenger door for me. I get in and he closes it. He walks around the front of the car and gets in. He starts the engine and grabs my hand. He pulls out of the driveway to the Pack house. He drives as I look out the car at the beautiful scenery. He turns on the radio and 7 years comes on. Beck traces circles on my hand and the contact makes me comfortable and sleepy.

**************

I wake up to Beck standing in front of me. "Time to wake princess." He whispers in my ear. I unbuckle my seat belt and he grabs my hand and helps me out the bathroom. When I get out the car, I see Chris and Emma standing next to another SUV. They lean on it and Chris says something making Emma laugh. Chris looks up from her and sees me. He smiles. Emma stops laughing and looks at me too. I raise an eyebrow at her. She giggles and grabs his hand. They walk over to me. Emma lets go of his hand and hugs me.

"Hey." She says.

"Hello." I wiggle my eyebrows. She giggles and wraps her arms around my brothers waist. She turns her body to his side. He wraps his arm around her shoulder and kisses her forehead making her shiver. He smiles and looks up at me.

"Hey sis."

"Hey Chris." He pulls me into his side and gives me a hug. I pull away and retreat to Beck's side. I look around. I stand in awe as my eyes land on a huge beach house. (Shown above.)

"Oh my god." I breathe. Beck chuckles and kisses my head. "Beck?"

"Figured I should take you somewhere beautiful, since well, since you are." He says. I turn slowly at the same time turning my head up to look at him.

I search his eyes. "Beck. This is amazing." I pull him towards me and plant a kiss on his lips. He pulls away and grabs my hand.

"Come on

"Come on." He directs to all of us. We walk inside and I am breathless when I see the high ceiling with a chandelier hanging from it. There is a mahogany table in the center of the room with a red strip of cloth down the center of it. There is a flower vase in the center with red and white roses. There is a huge, grand stairway. I walk over to them and touch the hand railing. It's cold to the touch. I turn around.

"Beck, it's beautiful." I say.

He smiles. He walks to me. "Come on. I'll show you our room." He turns around. "Take a look around." He directs to Chris. He turns back to the stairwell and grabs my hand. We climb the stairs together. At the top I stare at the beautiful building. We turn to the right and walk down a hall. Beck stops me in front of a door.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod eagerly.

He opens the door and I take in a sharp breath. It's so beautiful.

(Bedroom Shown Above

(Bedroom Shown Above.)

Beck closes the door behind me. I walk to the bed and touch it. It's so soft. I walk around the corner and the are double doors right across the dresser. I open them and there is a walk in closet. I gasp. I close the doors and then turn to the end of the small hall. I open it and there is a bathroom.

(Walk in closet above)

(Bathroom Above)

I close the door and turn around. Beck stands there smiling.

"Beck. It's amazing. You are too perfect." I say.

"Only because I wanna be the best for you." He replies. I nod and bite my bottom lip.

"You are." I say. He chuckles and pulls me into him. He leans his head down towards me and kisses my ever so gently. I moan and smiles against the kiss. I pull away.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, breathing in his scent.