Marked and Mated

"Hey, why didn't you come yesterday?" Emma asks as she walks up to me. I look at the scenery in front of me. Beck left to do some pack business so I took that as my chance to go out in our room. I turn from the glass wall and look at her.

"I'm sorry. Something happened while I was on my way," I apologize. Emma gives me a look but doesn't push. I turn back to the glass. I sigh. "It's so pretty," I add.

"I know. When I have pups, they are going to spend a lot of time out there." She smiles.

"Have you met your mate?" I ask, touching my fingertip to the glass and tapping it. If only it would break and I would jump out and run home.

"No." She frowns and looks down. I look at her and give a sympathetic smile, even though she can't see it.

"Well, you're lucky enough," I say, turning back to the glass.

Emma steps up to the glass and touches my shoulder. "What's wrong?" She searches my face.

I shake my head. "Nothing. I'm okay," I say, trying to hold in my tears, but one escapes.

"No. What happened?" Emma asks, concerned.

"Beck," I whisper. She gives me a questioning face. "A girl," I add. She gives me a sad look and hugs me as tears start to fall freely.

"Shh. It's okay," she comforts. I pull away when I hear the door open. I look up and it's Beck. He walks to me and tries to touch me. I flinch and move away.

I look at his eyes and look at him in disgust. I shake my head and clench my jaw. I curl my hand into a fist. I swing my hand toward his face but Emma grabs my hand in lightning speed. She lowers it and looks at me.

"It's not worth it. Come on." She looks me in my eyes. A second later, I nod and walk to the room I stay in. Beck follows me, but I slam my door shut and try to lock it, but Beck opens it before I can succeed.

"Please let me explain, Lex," he pleads. I shake my head. He pushes my door all the way open and walks toward me.

"You have nothing to explain. I saw it with my own two eyes, Beck!" I yell, heartbroken.

Yes, you did, but you don't know what happened." He steps to me and tries touching me. I smack his hand away. He frowns.

"Was she not on top of you?" I ask.

"Yes, but--" I cut him off.

"Was her tongue not all the way down your throat?"

"Yes. But let me--"

"Then I know." I push him out of the room.

I close the door and I hear a shattering of glass. I open the door, and look at a broken flower vase on the floor. Beck stands there with his finger in his mouth, biting his nail. I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Come on, Emma. I don't want to be here." Emma nods and walks with me out the room.

We get to her door. She opens it and walks in. When I don't follow, she turns around. "You coming?" she asks.

"I was going to, but I need space. I'll be back in two hours?" I say. She nods before hugging me bye and closing the door. I walk out of the pack house, being greeted by members. I smile and say hello before continuing. Just as I am about to walk out into the forest--I wasn't planning on going far--I see the girl who was kissing Beck. I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns around and looks at me before a wide grin spreads across her face. I swear, I would have punched her, but I'm the Luna, so I can't.

"If you ever, touch my mate again. I swear I will kill you. And just because I'm the Luna of this pack doesn't mean I won't. Cause trust me, I got a hell of a lot of rage in me just waiting to pour out. And if you ever touch him, I promise you you won't walk away." I sneer. She smirks.