Show No Mercy

After the run, Beck and I go back inside. I ask him where Emma stays and he says he'll take me tomorrow if we watch movies today. We watch an old movie called "Stand And Deliver" (if you haven't seen it, watch it. It's a good movie.)

"What's Calculus?" Beck and I keep making fun of how the guy says it.

"Okay, okay, today was a long day, you should get some rest, Luna," he teases.

"No. And seriously Beck, do they have to call me Luna? Can't they just call me Alexia or Lexi?" I whine.

"They could. But they tend to not care. They will call you Luna," he replies.

"Beck," I pout.

"Sorry, Lex, it's just the way it is." He shrugs.

"Fine. And I'm not tired." I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I pull open the fridge and grab a water bottle. I open it and take a swig of the cool liquid.

"That's too bad,  because you're going to sleep." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. I lean back against his hard chest.

"But I don't wanna," I pout and turn around to face him. I put my arms around his neck and stand on my tip toes. I place my lips on his and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist. Gradually he lowers his hands to my butt and he squeezes it hard. I gasp and he takes this to his advantage. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and explores it.

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. Our tongues tangle with each other and I pull away to catch my breath. I try to kiss him again but he pulls his face away quickly.

"Ah ah ah." He clicks his tongue. "Nice try. I'm tempted, but..." He walks and then comes to a stop. He throws me onto the bed. I try to get up but he jumps on me and pins my hands above my head. I laugh and try to thrust him off of me, but he laughs evilly.

He leans down and kisses my neck. He trails kisses down my neck and I shiver. He pulls away and looks me in my eyes, smirking.

I roll my eyes. "Stop teasing, Beck," I groan. He smiles, leans back down, and kisses my lips. Right when I moan, he pulls away. I groan again.

"You gonna go to sleep?" he asks. I think about it and shake my head. "Oh, you stubborn little thing." He holds my hands down with one hand and uses the other to take his shirt off. I stare at his perfect body. A v-line, nice pecks, and a six-pack. I bite my lip. "Like what you see?" He smirks. I blush and turn my head away. He leaves wet kisses down my neck. He pulls away and blows on them. I shiver.

"Stop!" I growl.

"Are you gonna sleep?" he asks. I shake my head. He groans. "Fine, you leave me no choice." He lets go of my hands and quickly places his hands on my waist.

"No. No. Beck no! Stop!" I laugh as he violently tickles me, showing no mercy. "Beck!" I scream and laugh.

"Are you gonna sleep?" he asks again.

"No," I say. He starts tickling me again.

"How about now?"

"No." He tickles me again so much. I can't take it. "Okay!" He stops.

"What?" he asks like he couldn't hear me.

"I said okay," I growl.

"Okay, what?" He tickles me.

"Okay! I'll sleep, Beck. I promise. I'll sleep." I laugh. He stops.

"Wow. Everything I did, and all I had to do was tickle you? Wow, you're ridiculous." He laughs and gets up. I shrug.