My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 10-Kids

9.3K 444 26
By chocolatyangels

*Edited*

You know in life there exists a moment where you just want to bang your head at the wall. And that is my current situation. These guys are arguing  for a very silly reason. When I came down I was so worried that it might be a serious situation. But now I want to bang my head because of their stupidity.

Reason for argument: Whose mate is beautiful, great, kind etc.

Now do you why I want to bang my head. People generally say with age wisdom increase but it seems  that saying  doesn't apply to supernatural creatures. They lived hundreds of years but are now like stupids and arguing like 5 years old kids.

"Why don't you guys stop them?" I asked both Erik and Ben. How can they just watch them fight and argue like that? That too over such a silly matter. It is common sense to stop them. Instead they are watching it as if watching a movie. I am sure by now that saying doesn't apply to supernatural creatures.

"It is better not to. They are like, you know, alpha males and it is better not to interfere. They will resolve it eventually." Erik said.

"So what you mean is until they get back to their senses we should just them even if they fight injuring each other in the process." I asked in disbelief. He nodded not understanding my underlying meaning. I officially announce that supernatural creatures,  especially vampires, are crazy.

Everyone and I mean it everyone is watching the drama unfold, not even making a move to stop them. Even crystal is standing and watching uncomfortably, i guess, scared that Seb might get hurt.

This is absurd. I won't be watching them like a stupid. I think I have to reconsider my decision of becoming a vampire. They started to approach each other aiming for a punch and that's when it became too much. I am pissed.

"Enough!" I said stepping in between them and glaring at them hardly. Everyone in the room looked at me surprised and by everyone there are also guards and others along with Blake's family.

They were initially surprised at first but recovered soon.

"Do you know who you are ordering?" Seb growled and Blake immediately threatened him back. They are complete idiots.

"Yes, I do Mr.Alpha King! I know that you are the great alpha king of the vampire world and that Blake is the prince of vampire world also having power over all the realms and that you people are going all alpha male over each other." I can sense Blake's smirk. It seems he interpreted that I am praising him, but oh boy, he is wrong.

"But right now both of you guys are behaving like idiots." both of them growled at the same time I could hear gasps of surprise but I don't care now. They pissed me off too much especially since after trying to show their authority and power while behaving like kids.

"I do respect you guys and your positions and authority but not when you are arguing like kids. Do you even listen to yourself, arguing over whose mate is beautiful. Are you out of your minds? Why does it matter anyways?" I asked them both and then turned to Mr.Alpha King.

" I am thankful to you Blake that you think of me as beautiful but I don't need him to think the same. You are my mate and I think it is enough that you think I am beautiful. Crystal is sweet, shy and adorable.  I can say that she is kind hearted and a very good woman. Why are you guys arguing over our beauty when we have no problems ourselves regarding that matter? Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way.   

Mr.Alpha King. Did you love Crystal because she is looking good  and her body is amazing? No right?" 

He glared hard at me and I can see the fury in his eyes. If it was not for Blake standing beside me I think he would have attacked me and I would have been dead by now.

  "No! I love her for who she is."

He said with anger evident in his words. The playful personality from the previous encounter is all gone. I really hope things will return back to normal.

"That's what I am trying to say. You don't care and you shouldn't. When that is not a big matter to you why are you arguing with him over this?" 

His fury reduced. I think the curtains of anger are drawn aside and he started to think slowly.

"And Blake, what about you. If I get a hideous scar on my face , will you reject me? Then I suggest you do it now. I don't love a person because of his/her appearance and I can't accept someone's feelings if it is based on appearance."

"No. I won't reject you! I will love each and every part of you including that scar. That will be a part of you and I will accept you for who you are. I am sure that you will look beautiful in my eyes even then." Blake answered quite angry himself at my question.

"Then what is this argument about? You guys say that you don't care about our physical appearances and love us but fighting with each other about it. Does that make any sense? To be honest when you guys are arguing about our beauty it feels as if we are objects by your side. 

Do you think that your argument over us, in specific, our beauty makes us feel loved? I am sorry but it makes us feel like is our beauty is what matters? Not us? Not our feelings? Not our characters? I feel like an object, who should be beside you just like a decorating item in a house.

Why do you want him to acknowledge that other one's mate is beautiful over their own. Besides if they agree isn't a threat to your relationship because he can try to win over your mate. You are supposed to love your mate irrespective of how she looks but because of her character. You have to accept our flaws. There is a difference between defending us when someone says we are ugly and fighting over us just because you wanted to show off your mates as something you possess. 

I  don't feel the love in this and I don't think crystal feels love too in this." I looked at Crystal and she smiled sweetly at me.

"We didn't mean so." They both said unitedly. Thank god they agreed.

"Okay then. Say sorry and hug each other." They looked at me as if I said I am the goddess of the supernatural realm.

"You and your egos to say sorry!" I grumbled under my breath.

"Heard it." They said in unison. Ha.In this they would be together.

"Being a leader doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. A good leader acknowledges his mistakes and apologizes with sincerity. He doesn't ignore it because he is the damn leader and no one will ask him to apologize."

I said shooting daggers at each of them.

They sighed in defeat and should I say in unison again. They moved forward and hugged each other saying sorry below their breaths.

"Louder."

"Sorry." They said in a low voice again.

"Not enough."

"Sorry!" They shouted and even I was startled with their voice and suddenly we heard a baby crying loudly . Baby cries are coming from inside the palace.

"You guys even scared a baby with all your tantrums. Looks like he woke up and got  scared. Crystal since you are a were-wolves your hearing is good can you take me to the baby."

She nodded beaming so much at the mention of baby. May be she too likes babies so much like me and is thrilled to see a baby. 

"Looks like you too love babies. But sorry crystal you can't have the baby for a long time since taking the baby away from me is a little difficult. "

I smiled at her and she laughed even more amused whereas Mr.Alpha King growled a little pissed. Blake and Mr.Alpha communicated with eyes, even crystal seemed to bee saying something to him, you know just like in movies communicating with eyes and he cooled a little. I wonder what happened. Is it also one kind of supernatural power to talk without words?

Anyways.."Can we leave you guys now."

They nodded.

"Please don't create another scene."

With that I took crystals hand and we hurried to the cries. We reached a room from where the cries are coming in a minute. There is a crib in the middle and a baby is crying there hysterically. I immediately reached the crib and took the baby in my arms. It is a very cute baby boy. Absolutely adorable. 

I held him close to me rocked him slowly comforting him. Soon enough his cries died. He looked at me curiously with those cute big eyes. I touched his cheek and cooed kissing him. He gurgled adorably and smiled. I awwed and Crystal is smiling at me.

                                                                 //Crystal's son//

Soon enough entire family entered the room. They  smiled looking at the baby in my hands. Blake smiled widely at seeing me with the baby in my arms. I cooed at him and he continued to smile at me reaching his small hands to me. He is too adorable for his  own good.

"Where are his parents?"

"Here."

Both Mr.Alpha and Crystal said at the same time.

"Is it your's and Mr.Alpha's baby."

Crystal nodded.

"He is so adorable."

"You can call me Seb." Mr.Alpha said.

"Why Mr.Alpha? How can I address the great Alpha King of all the were-wolf world with his name and that too a shortened one?" He scratched his neck awkwardly and smiled sheepishly at me

"I am sorry."

"It's okay Mr.Alpha. I don't mind."

"I didn't mean to. Just got carried away."

"Your baby is wonderful Mr.Alpha. So cute." I said not forgetting to mention Mr.Alpha. I am not letting him forget this. I will remind it to him forever. Not in a revenge manner but in a playful way.

"Your mate is a damn stubborn one." He muttered to Blake playfully and he smirked in return.

"Heard it."  I said.

I felt someone tugging my dress and looked  to find Elsa looking at me with wide eyes on the bridge of tears.

"What about me?''

"Huh?" I am confused.

"Am I not cute. Will you forget me and play with him only." She said with tears threatening to fall.

Aww. This is the first time such a thing happened. I mean a baby crying for my attention because wherever there is a baby my attention reaches them within a second.

I kneeled down with the baby still in my arms.

"No sweetheart. I won't do so." I   smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly. She immediately brightened up and gave me a large smile.

I played with the baby and Elsa for a long time. They are really adorable kids. Time passed by quick that day, not just because it is Sunday, my holiday, also because there are so many people with me. Time sure flies fast when you want to go it slow.

And so it is night and I ended up in the classical position. In his arms. You see the same struggling to lay me on top of him, I know I will end up on top him the next morning, if he is still here, but it is a little awkward to sleep on top of him.

He held me in his arms and held me tightly today unlike every other night,  as if scared that I will run away. He stroked my hair lovingly and started looking in to my eyes.

 He continued looking at me and I didn't miss his eyes  fluttering to my lips often.

"You know it's just been two weeks since I met you and it is one week for you since you haven't even acknowledge my presence." He tried to joke but there is this tension in the air that I can smell. He started to stare at my lips more.

 " I will never reject you and neither are you.. Understand? Not in this life. You are stuck with being mates to me."    

He slowly started leaning forward inch by inch. His eyes fixed on my lips.

"I will not allow you to leave. Any day!"

The distance between us is decreasing. I bit my lips a little nervous. I know his intentions. He bent his neck and stated inching his lips to mine. I can hear my heart beating thousand miles per second. There is absolute silence. I closed my eyes.......

.....and I hid my head in his chest snuggling into him again making it seem like I am trying to sleep in his arms.. It is too soon. I can't do this. I can't allow it to happen.  I barely know him. I know he is a great and sweet person but I..Ugh, I can't even explain.This is so confusing. This Blake Xavier Leonardo is causing a hurricane in me. I am experiencing new things I never did before. He is invoking new emotions in me. New feelings.

He kissed my hair and said good night all the while a question lingered in my mind..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What just happened? I tried to sleep but I just couldn't.

"Princess! I am sorry I made you feel like an object in the morning. I didn't mean so. When he got his mate I teased him for being so whipped and so he is teasing me back and I am counter reacting but somehow we ended up in that argument and when I meant your beauty, I just didn't mean your physical one, but your internal one too." 

Blake thought that I am sleeping and started talking to me. His voice is so gentle and he is whispering smoothly so as to not wake me up.

"I never distinguished them apart because to me you are the definition of it after my mother. In the week I followed you in your world and the week here I always liked your character much more. I always saw that beauty in you. Always. I could see it even in the small things you did. I am not saying you are perfect. I know you have your own flaws. I haven't seen much of them but your good side will definitely make up for it."

His voice has a great tenderness. I am sure that if he knows I am awake he wouldn't do this because of his so called Alpha ego. 

"I know it is a small time to love. But I like you. A lot actually. I am sure it will turn to love any moment. I am sure about you."

Though I am glad at what he told me a small part, scratch that, a large part of me is sad that he doesn't love me. Funny coming from the person who said it is too early to love Blake. What are you doing Sophie? What is happening to you?

********************************************************************************************What do you guys think of this chapter? Though it is fiction I am trying to make it as real as possible. I cannot bring up the characters together because of their appearance or looking good but rather because of who they are and I thought it would need time. So until next time. Read vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
8.3K 308 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...
594 92 32
Rachel always had a boring life. She hardly believes in the existence of soul mates and everything that has to do with it. What she hardly knows is t...
64.8K 2.5K 53
A young girl that lives her home town for college but when she finally does, she encounters difficulties paying her apartment and school fees. she th...