1D Sexual Frustrations

Od fckyeahliam

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) Více

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Harry : Birthday Present
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : You're so beautiful
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Louis : Rough is how i roll
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Niall : Early Night
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Liam : Sleeping beauty
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Zarry : Dreamland
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Niall : Can't hold it any longer
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Niall : When in rome

19.9K 98 0
Od fckyeahliam

I squeezed Niall’s hand a little tighter as we made our way through the crowded airport and towards the exit. Bright flashes flickered as people took pictures and girls screamed. “How was the wedding?” on girl yelled. “It was lovely, babe. Thanks for asking” Niall yelled back as we came to our car. He opened the door and I climbed in, him coming in right after me, slamming and locking the door.

"That was one of the easier times" I said, relaxing in my seat. Niall smiled, "Yeah, it was" I looked over at him, "So… We’re in Rome" He nodded, "Yes, we are. Just where you said you wanted to spend your Honeymoon" I smiled a little, "Niall, I told you that ages ago. I can’t believe you even remembered" He smirked and turned a little in his seat to watch the two bodyguards load our luggage into the back, "I remember a lot more than you give me credit for, darling"

I smiled and pulled on my seatbelt as the bodyguards slammed the back hatch and got into the front seats. “How long will it take us to get to the Hotel?” Niall asked as we pulled away from the curb. “About twenty minutes” the one driving said, never turning his attention from the road. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes. This was a good chance for a nap.

A little while later I was softly being shaken awake. “Babe? Babe, wake up. We’re here” I heard Niall say. My eyes fluttered open and he came into focus. He smiled, “We’re here” I sat up a bit more in my seat and stretched the best I could. He smiled at me before opening the door. I undid my seatbelt and followed him out of the car. He closed the door before taking my hand and lacing our fingers. Surprisingly, there were few fans outside the Hotel. They yelled to Niall as we walked up the path to the entrance but for the most part they were pretty relaxed. Niall smiled and gave them all a quick wave before opening the door and giving me a little nudge inside.

The door closed with a light thud behind us and Niall quickly took my hand again. “The guys will bring in the luggage” he said, leading me towards the row of elevators against the far wall. “Okay” I murmured as he hit the button and we waited.

The doors open and Niall and I stepped in. He reach out and pressed the 22 button. “High floor?” I asked, looking over at him. He smiled, “Yup. Thought you’d like a few” I smiled a little, “Why are you so sweet?” He looked at me seriously, “Because I love you more than anything in this world” I smiled, “I love you too”

The elevator let out a small ‘ding’ and the doors opened. Niall took my hand once again and led me out the elevator and down the hall. We quickly got to our room and he dug in his pocket for the key. “When did you get the key?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. “The guys picked up the key on the way to the airport and gave it to me as I was getting in the car” he mumbled, sliding the card through the scanner and opening the door. He pushed it all the way open and stepped aside, “Ladies first” I smiled and walked into the room. I took a moment to look around as Niall closed the door.

The room was very open. There far wall was basically one big window with a clear few of the City. There was a couch and some plush chairs placed around the living room area and a flat screen hung on the wall. There was a kitchen area to my right, a small hall and what I thought to be the doors to the bedroom and the bathroom.

“Do you like it?” he asked, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled, “Niall… It’s beautiful” I turned around to face him, “It’s too much though, babe. You know I hate when you spend too much money on stuff” He scrunched his nose at me, “It’s our Honeymoon, beautiful. I wanted it to be perfect” I sigh and smiled a little, “You’re perfect” He leaned in and pecked my lips quickly, “Shall we check out the bedroom? That’s where we’ll be most of the time anyway” I felt a blush creep into my cheeks and pulled away from him, “Sure” I walked to the first door and opened it. When I caught sight of a dresser I pushed it open completely and stepped inside. The room was just as beautiful as the living area.

“That bed is huge” I said, walking over and plopping down on the big bed. He smirked, “It is” He came over and laid next to me. I looked over at him and blushed a little when I saw he was already watching me. “What do you want to do now?” I asked, rolling onto my side. He bit his lip and eyed me, “Well… We have a bit before the dinner reservations that I made” I looked at him, “What are getting at Mr.Horan?” A sly smirk crossed his lips, “Exactly what you think, Mrs.Horan” 

He nudged me onto my back and hovered over me. “I’ve been waiting for this part all day, baby” he growled, leading kisses up my neck. I moaned softly and put my hand on the back of his neck. When his lips got to my jaw line he pulled back and looked at me. “Why did you stop?” I asked, looking up at him. He smiled and brushed his fingers down my cheek, “I just… I can’t believe you’re my wife” I smiled, “Awe, babe…” A small blush crossed his cheeks and he moved his hands to my waist, “Okay, enough with all this mushy stuff”

He leaned in and pressed his lips hotly to mine, moving his hands slowly up my stomach, lifting my top halfway. He moved down my body and pressed small kisses along my exposed skin. I could feel myself becoming more eager with every touch. “Niall” I whimpered. He looked up at me and smiled sweetly, “Yes, love?” I shifted a little, “I want you… Now” He smiled and sat up on his knees, pulling off his t-shirt. I let my eyes roam his bare torso as he undid his jeans. I could already see the buldge of his growing erection and it was turning me on beyond belief. He reach down and grabbed my shirt, pulling it the rest of the way off my body. He didn’t waste any time on taking off my bra and skipped to my jeans.

He undid the button and growled down the zipper, hooking his fingers in the waistband and yanking them down my legs. He tossed them aside, not caring where they landed and moved his hands up my thighs slowly. I moaned and looked at him. He was biting his lips as he grabbed my waist and squeezed softly. “Fuck… You can get me hard just by looking at you” he mumbled, hooking his fingers into my panties and sliding them down my legs. He discarded them somewhere on the floor and looked at me, lust and love evident in his eyes.

"Are you gonna touch me or are you just gonna stare?" I asked in a teasing tone. He looked me in the eyes and smirked, "Eager there, love?" I nodded, "Aren’t I always?" He smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips softly to mine. I wrapped my arms around him and moved my hands down to his ass slowly, squeezing it through his jeans. He moaned softly against my lips and pulled away, getting up off the bed.

He quickly pushed down his pants along with his boxers, exposing his now, fully hard, cock. I moaned at the sight and thought of him being inside me. A smirk crossed his lips as he got back on the bed and nudged my legs open, resting between them. He pressed his body flush to mine and I let out a soft moan when his length pressed against me. I moved my hips, causing us to grind together and he moaned, “Mmm… Babe” He leaned down and started kissing along my jaw. “I want you” I moaned, bucking my hips again.  ”Shit” he mumbled, pulling and and sliding his hands between us. 

He took himself into his hand and looked at me, “How bad do you want me?” He ran his tip along my slit and I moaned, “So bad, Niall. I want you so much” A cocky smirk rested on his lips as he rubbed himself against my clit, “What was that, darling? I didn’t quite catch it” I groaned in pleasure and frustration, “I want you, Niall. Please” He bit his lip and slowly slid his tip down to my entrance, “Fuck… You’re already soaked, baby” He slowly pushed himself into me, making my back arch off the bed slightly and my breath to catch in my throat. “Fuck…” he groaned, holding himself deep inside me before pulling out halfway and pushing back in.

I let out a small whimper of pleasure as the tip of his cock prodded my g-spot. “You feel so good” he moaned, leaning his forehead against mine. I pressed my hands against his shoulder blades and moaned, tossing my head back. His lips trailed soft, wet kisses down my neck and along my collar bones as he rocked into me deep and hard. “I love you” I moaned, lifting my hips to meet each of his thrusts.

"I love you too" he mumbled, rolling his hips into me deeper. I could feel the muscles in my stomach clenching as my orgasm built. "Baby…" I moaned, digging my nails into his back as the feeling of pleasure increased rapidly. "Fuck, I know… I can feel you pulsing" he growled, thrusting faster and hard. My thighs started to shake as my body prepared for the climax. The light thud of the headboard hitting the wall and our heavy breaths were the only noises heard in the room. "Cum for me, (Y/N)" he said, watching me. "Oh, shit" I moaned, biting my lip hard as my walls started to tighten around him. 

He slid a hand between us and pressed two fingers against my clit, rubbing in fast, hard circles. I couldn’t hold it any longer as my back arched off the bed and moans flew past my lips. “Holy shit, Niall” I gasped as my walls clenched tight around him and my climax racked through my body.

He moaned and pushed into me a few more times before dropping his head to my should and moaning as he came. “Fuck, you’re amazing” he moaned, slowing his hips to a stop. We laid there for a second until he rolled onto the bed next to me and let out a long sigh. I looked over at him and he smiled, “That was great” He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against his heated body. “You’re great” he said, kissing the top of my head. I couldn’t help but smile and close my eyes.

"You’re not going to sleep, are you?" he asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "I want to" I murmured, looking at him. He smiled, "Nuh-uh. We have dinner plans, remember?" I groaned which made him laugh as he got up off the bed and starting collecting his clothes. He tossed me my clothes before leaning down and pecking my cheeks softly, "Get dressed, babe. We need to leave in 15"

-WeWalkedOnGlass

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

64 1 1
Fan me so you can read. you dirty little .. ;)
89.7K 810 36
One direction imagines
244K 1.8K 46
This is a series of dirty imagines about the infamous boyband One Direction. Do not read if you don't like sexual stories or 1D.
997 25 10
these are a bunch of my "imagines". enjoy! 2gd2btruvball