Claimed [Kai Exo]

נכתב על ידי crave_my_thoughts

Moving to a foreign country is frightening, let alone attending one of their most successful schools. But wh... עוד

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
Author's Note : Not an Update
THIRTY SEVEN

THIRTY SIX

9.1K 302 192
נכתב על ידי crave_my_thoughts

"Are you sure?" Kai questioned, looking out the door of my bedroom. "She's fine?"

It was Dongmei. When we had entered the dorm to gather my things, she was on her phone.

Dongmei has been on this call while I packed with no explanation.  I don't know who she's talking to, but they won't let her hang up.

"No," I mutter. "I'm not sure about anything."

I felt Kai staring as I paced back and forth.

"You're very worried," he observed.

"I don't know what would give you that idea," I said with sarcasm.

He chuckled, taking ahold of my shoulders so that I will stop aimlessly walking around.

"Everything will be okay."

"How is Dongmei going to react?" I ask,
getting out of his grip. It's like I wasn't even listening to what he said.

I walk into the other room to see Dongmei anxiously biting her nails.

I didn't even notice that her phone was on the ground until she bent over to pick it up.

"You're leaving, aren't you?" inquired Dongmei.

"Listen-"

"No," she interrupts. "I want to know exactly where you're going." 

Her hands clasped in front, gripping tightly onto the cellular device. I stared at it in silence, refusing to say a word.

"She's coming to my home," Kai stated, taking my hand and planting a kiss on it.

"That's where she spends most of her time anyway."

"Yes, but-" I began, but was quickly cut off by Dongmei's sharp tone.

"No!" She snapped. "I'm your roommate, I deserve to know where you'll be."

"I'm tired of hearing you interrupt my girl," Kai growled. "You're just her roommate. She's not obligated to tell you about everything she does."

"It's good she's not obligated. Because she has never kept me updated."

"Poor you," he said with dry laughter. "Maybe you should stop being so selfish, and start being happy for her."

"Why should I be happy?  Nothing extraordinary happened."

"Yeah, you wouldn't know."

"I'm going to ask you again," she said with an eye roll. "Why should I be happy for her?"

"I'll tell you why," Kai pulled me into his body. "Because she still chose to live with you, instead of living with someone who is concerned about her well-being."

"Oh!" Dongmei exclaimed.
"That's what you have been telling him?" She looks me in the eyes.

"No!" I blurt.

"Really?  Because I don't know how else he would've gotten that idea."

"I knew from the beginning that you're trouble," he finished.

Shocked, I look up at Kai. His jaw was tightly clenched. I place my hand on his chest in attempt to calm him down a bit.

"We're leaving now," he said before picking up my bags and walking out of the door.

I looked to Dongmei, who had a very distraught look on her face. My mouth opened to say something, but she spoke before I had the chance to find some words.

"It's okay," she mumbled. "I know you're going to apologize, and tell me that you'll be back."

I let out a sigh before running a hand through my hair. I didn't even know what to say at this point.

"Thanks," I said after awhile. It's all I could come up with.

"I think you need to reevaluate yourself," said Dongmei. 

My gaze flickered up to her, and I observed her features. Her face was twisted up in disgust.

"And why do you suggest that?"

"Well for starters, you're in a relationship with Kai. You don't even know him. And you just let him push you around, like some object. Do you even try to disagree with him? I bet you just take it as the law."

"Okay," I scoff as my head shakes in disbelief.
She went too far.

Stomping into the other room, I gather my last bag. I heard the front door open, and footsteps nearing my bedroom.

"Don't forget your phone," she yelled.
I froze, trying to remember where I put it.

"Ready?" Kai asked after he entered my room.
He took the bag from my grasp.

"Ah," I say inaudibly, grabbing my phone off of the bedside table.

Nodding, I then reach for his free hand. He sweetly smiles, pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Remember, everything will be okay."

* * *

The countless hours of driving finally led to our arrival. The majority of us had slept most of the way, because it got to be quite boring.

The town was small, but there was a decent amount of people walking the streets. I noticed that not many people were driving.

"Where is the house?" Baekhyun questioned, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't know exactly what's going on.

"It's somewhere around here..." Chanyeol mumbled as he squirmed in the seat. We were all getting antsy.

"You don't know where it is?" I blurt in shock.

"I know where it is, don't listen to them," Suho muttered, gripping the steering wheel.

"Well, it's been awhile since we had to hide away, how can I know where it is?" Baekhyun shot back before he began to pout.

"You're giving me a headache," Kris groaned, covering his ears.

"Let me guess..." Chanyeol began. "It's not your style?"

"Boy, if you don't-"

"Enough!" Yixing spoke.

"You're not the leader," Luhan protested.

"I'm beginning to wonder why I thought it would be a good idea to come with you guys," I say while forcing out a laugh.

Kai chuckled, reaching back and grabbing my hand. He gave it a gentle squeeze before letting go again.

And sure enough, Suho parked the vehicle inside of the next driveway that we saw. Well, we didn't actually see the driveway. We had to drive down what seemed to be a road. This lead us to a hidden house.

Everyone piled out of the vehicle one by one, eager to stretch our legs.

"But..." my voice trailed as I gawked at the large home. "I thought we were going to stay in a hotel."

"We were," Kai responded. "But my father pulled some strings, and we got this instead."

"It's much better," Xiumin stated.

"Come on, let's go inside."

Before I could say anything to Kai, I felt my phone buzzing inside of my pocket. I pulled it out, glancing at the screen that was lit up.

I cleared my throat. "Go inside, I'll be there in a minute.

"Alright everyone, let's go!" Kris exclaimed, bringing in all of the boys except for Kai. He stayed by my side.

I felt his arm snake around my waist as I finally answer the call.

"What do you want, Dongmei?"

"Ari," she cried out. The volume of her voice made me flinch. "I have a confession to make."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart
3.1K 266 27
What if the person you loved the most was the reason you were Falling apart?
4.4K 75 26
Going to the same school as your idols... Even soon become your crush Love is tough Love is hurt Complicated feelings cannot be avoid Even creates en...