Broken Macaroni

By FocusinOnThis

Early in life macy recieved the question every girl in summer cantel high would lover to hear. Tucker carson... More

Chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4.
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part one
Chapter 15 Part two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part one
chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24 part one
Chapter 24 chapter two
Chapter 25 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 The Night part one
Chapter 29 part two
Chapter 30 part 1
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

chapter 31

885 14 8
By FocusinOnThis

*Tuckers POV*

I looked at the clock, and as I realized what I was doing I sunk down in my seat. I was ready for the class to be over, I was ready to go home, and I was ready to spend time with Macy. Even though we had spent almost everyday together since she found the necklace. I hadn't even realized that she was the girl who made the necklace until she told me. I shook my head as the thoughts raced through my head, 'Macy your girlfriend and you didn't remember her' I thought wishing the thought would disappear.

"Tucker" I heard someone say which dragged me out of my thoughts which was fine with me.

"Yeah?" I said turning to see who it was.

"Party at your house" Jake had phrased more as a statement than a question.

"Uh well I was gonna hangout with Macy" I said leaning forward as the bell was about to ring.

"Well hangout at the Party" Jake said immediately afterward he rushed out of the room.

"Great" I mumbled grabbing my bag from the ground and slung it over my shoulder.

I wondered how Macy would react to the going to a party plan. We hadn't gone to any parties since we started dating and I don't remember her being at any of the parties I had gone to before we even started talking. I spun the dial on my blue locker, '15, 2, 48' I said in my head hoping that I wasn't wrong about any of the numbers.

Unlike most students in Summer Cantel High, I had three different lockers and all three of them had different codes. None of them had codes that were alike or easily remembered, so normally I would get the codes mixed up.

Of course, this attempt to open my locker went like all the others.... failure. I leaned against the lockers and closed my eyes trying to remember the code. '5, 19, 35' I thought then shook my head knowing it was wrong. '45, 18, 13' I thought and again I shook my head.

"43, 5, 18" I heard someone say.

"Yeah" I said opening my eyes and smiled immediately after opening them.

"Hey Tuck" Macy said smiling back at me.

I turned and spun the dial on the locker again. "43, 5, 18" I said as I entered the code correctly. Just as it is supposed to, the locker unlocked and all my junk on the inside was reachable. Instead of taking anything out though, I put all my books into it and closed it. I wouldn't be surprised if when I come back Monday it would be jammed and even the right code wouldn't help me get the junk from inside.

"what would I do without you?" I asked jokingly looking back at Macy.

"Probably be locked out of your locker forever" She said smirking.

"Probably but I got into it before you remembered it and before you told me everyday" I said taking her hand in mine as we started to walk down the hall.

"So you don't need me?" She said acting surprised.

"No, I do but not as a code keeper, even though I need someone to remember" I said looking at her.

"Well I don't mind remembering, Its not a big deal" She said shrugging.

"um alright" I said remembering the party that what was happening at my house later.

"Whats wrong Tucker? You have that look on your face" She said looking worried.

"Oh nothing just thinking" I paused then glanced back at her "You want to go to my party later with me?"

"Tucker really?" she asked arching her eyebrow.

"um yeah but you don't have to if you don't want to" I said then looked out the door "We can even go do something else tonight besides the party"

"Geez Tucker" She said seeming to be fighting a smile from forming.

"what?" I asked not really knowing what else to say.

"Calm down, Tucker I'll go to your party" She said smiling "Its not a big deal"

All I could do was smile. "Well then I'll get everything set up" I said then looked at my watch. "I'll see you later" I said. Gave her a quick kiss then walked out the door and to my truck.

*Macy's POV*

I watched as Tucker walked out the door, not really sure what I had signed up for. I knew what parties were like when I went parties my friends had but Tuckers was a whole new kind of party. All of the kids I had avoided because they were popular were all gonna be under one roof. I should have been fine with all of them, since I was dating Tucker who seemed to be loved by everyone and captain of everything.

I took a deep breath then took out my phone to text some of my friends, asking them to come to the party so I knew some people at least. I selected five people to come to the party, knowing that Tucker wouldn't mind. I smiled thinking about what had happened between me and Tucker. It seemed like only last week we were playing Call of Duty in my living room, but it had been almost four months that we had been together.

"I don't know what your smiling about" I heard someone say in what sounded like a girl's voice.

"I know" I said as coldly as they had made their statement.

"I know it's not about the party, if so it will quickly disappear" she said coldly again.

I looked up to see who was making these comments and immediately I wanted Tucker next to me. It was no other than Kelly, the queen of the school, the head cheerleader and Tucker's biggest stalker. "What's your problem Kelly?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You are my problem" She said arching her eyebrow.

"Me? I don't do anything to you" I said shaking my head.

"Really what do you call, dating the captain of the baseball and football team?" She asked in what seemed like a death stare.

"I love him and he loves me" I said letting a small smile form.

"He love's you?" She said letting a smile form. "He can't love you, you are nothing compared to anyone at this school. Your just his new goal" she said with a small laugh.

"No" I said shaking my head. That wasn't the Tucker I knew and I couldn't believe she would say that about him.

"Believe what you want, but this 'love' as you call it will end tonight" She said with a smile then walked away.

I hated that girl, everything about her drove me crazy. Even her breathing annoyed me at that moment. I couldn't even begin to imagine what she had set up to end me and Tucker. I started to walk home wondering what she was going to do. "No macy" I said shaking my head stopping myself from thinking she could end it.

I heard a car slow down beside me but didn't pay any attention to who it was. "Macy, you okay?" A voice yelled through the window of the car.

"Fine" I said coldly not even realizing it was coldly.

"Come on Macy, I've known you longer than almost everyone besides Nick" He said and then I realized it was Derek. I couldn't lie to Derek and I have no clue why I can't, I could lie to even Tucker (not that I had but I could).

"Just alot on my mind" I said still walking. He kept his car at the same speed as I was walking.

"Get it Ace" He said unlocking the door and leaning over opening it.

I looked back when he said Ace, I hated the name when we were younger but had gotten over it since he was the only one who called me that. I sighed then got into the car and looked at him. "what Derek?"

"What Derek?" he said jokingly. "What's bothering you?"

"Just a party and stuff that goes along with it" I said shrugging not really thinking he would care.

"What about a party is bothering you?" he asked as we stopped at a stop sign.

"Its just that I will know nobody at the party, I guess its just nervousness" I said shrugging again.

"Oh" he said as we pulled away from the stop sign.

"And some girl is always bothering me" I said then looked out the window.

"Sorry" he said looking over at me and looking like he really meant it.

"Its fine, I won't let her get to me" I said putting on a fake smile.

"well maybe someone will show up to the party that you know" He said shrugging.

"Hopefully" I said with a real smile as we pulled in front of my house. I got out then looked back at Derek "You coming in? Nicks home" I said nodding towards Nick car in the driveway.

"No not today, I got something to do" He said smiling back.

"oh okay, thanks for the ride" I said then turned to walk towards the house.

"No problem" He said then drove off.

I walked into my house, only to find the same routine happening as everyday. Nick was on the couch watching some car auction, dad was at work, mom was gone and I was going up to my room. I laid on my bed wondering what was going to happen at the party and what Kelly was going to do.

*********************************************************************************

:) Thanks for reading!!!!!!

I Really really appreciate it and I love reading comments. Sorry about the wait, I have school, work and life but I will be writing more to Broken Macaroni :). I'm going to be picking someone or two people for the next chapter as people at the party for various reasons.

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, And spread the story :D!!! please :).

<3 DI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 566 63
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
528 29 14
Life can be messed up for real. It comes with lots of shocking unexpectations and painful realities and trust you find so hard to escape. My life...
2.4K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
10.4K 311 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...