Unerasable Memories: Vampire...

By Blackenflames

I'm living with a girl name Yuki who has no memory of her past and this over protective boy named Zero,who is... More

Unerasable Memories: Vampire Knight
Hatchi!!
Dreaming of Kirby!
SUPPLEMENTARY CLASSES
Sleeping outside!
Freedom!!!
BUILDING A CRAPPY TENT
A BREAKFAST NIGHTMARE
shopping :)
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
WHAT WAS STEP 2!
Ordinary Day
Has Kaname ever touched you?
I don't give a rat ass
Slumber party
Slumber Party part 2
SLEEP OVER AT TAKUMA
SNITCH
Valentines day SUCKS
Poisen Chocolate balls
Shopping part 2
Takuma birthday part 1
Takuma's party part 2
Cracking heart
I lie because the truth hurts
We meet again
Enrolling into the night class
Me and Carrot Head
Maria Kurenai...Oh boy
Why does my heart fall for the same mistakes twice?
Forshawdowing
~search protect slay
Dealer
Plans gone to waste
The perfect dress
~Protector from the evils of the world
Deadly Price
~I missed you
~Friend-enemies
~Silence kills me
~What am I to you?
~The candle shop
~One erased memory & Broken Bond
~One last kiss to remember
~The talk
~Raspberry snow cone
Boyfriend part 1
Boyfriend part 2
~The Decisions is made
I was never good at goodbyes
Where there is pain there is love, where there is love there is pain
The golden gift
~What the future lies ahead
Dont...fall in love with that girl
Destiny pt 2. Final chapter

Destiny pt. 1

3.9K 167 16
By Blackenflames

So i couldn't fit the chapter into one final chapter just the fact it didn't look right. So i'm gonna do it into two parts. The final chapter, i'm hoping would be tonight since i'm almost done. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

Have you ever felt so pumped with anger, that you're actually really excited to let it out? Its like i'm literally high with adrenaline. I could set this world on fire and I would skip around it like a maniac. I know I’m not acting like myself  but I don’t care. I’ve been tied down with so much pain and this is the first time, I can be the one to conflict on someone else. As cruel as it may sound, I’d rather let all my anger on this asshole then take it on some innocent person.  All these years he tormented me. I get to have my share in revenge. This is what I wanted. Its what I always wanted. And I’m going to make sure he gets what he deserves for taking everything I love away from me.

Snakes of black flames wrapped around his legs and arms. I can tell he was shocked about what happened. I couldn’t help but smirk at his confusion. Yes, bastard, I have changed and you’ve stayed the same. I twirled my sword feeling the energy he obtain. My sword shivered with pleasure.

I can't wait to eat his soul, my demi demon purred.

“We’ll see” My father grunted. I didn’t know he can hear my demon. Well, I’m learning everyday about demons, aren’t, I.

He stood there for a second and flash stepped behind me. I jumped back at least two feet. Unfortunately I didn’t get far enough because I was caught in black shadowy fog that he created. The dark foam was like giant anaconda. My lungs were squeezed so tight, I couldn’t even take one breath.  The tighter the toxic smoke wrapped around me, the louder he laughed. I can hear him chuckle with his true demonic voice. It sound like some metallic music, i listened.

I needed to think fast. I wasn’t going to die tonight. I can’t. Not yet. My sword was still in my hand. I used the tips of my fingers to swing the sword up in the air. The sword twirled down cutting the strings of the devils the fingers. I can hear him screech in agony from losing his fingers. Instead of smirking like I would hearing him in pain, I was panting. That was too close. He could have choked me to death.

My demon didn’t really care about my well being, she was just happy eating his fingers. I couldn't help to find that disgusting.She hummed in delight, already wanting more. I let out sigh and straighten up.

COME ON GET HIM, my demon roared. Her patience were very thin but I had to be careful. She didn’t. My fathers was aghast with his fingers gone. The ground began to shake harder and harder, the angrier my father got. Streaks of black stars popped out from his skin oozing black blood, this couldn’t be his fullest powers? Could it?

Hurry before he completes his transformation!!!, the demon cried inside of me. I nodded my head and  dashed toward him. I swung my sword at his waist. The sword stopped as his palm. Even though he was fingerless, he was still powerful enough to block me!! Fuck... He gave me smug looking grin, and then blast of screeching sound flew me to the hard muddy ground. This was bad, Seriously bad! I let out a loud aching cough. I stared out my hand and it was coated with blood. Shit. He was stronger than before...

No shit, the demon rolled her eyes. I didn’t get the chance to respond when blackness took over. I always ended up in the dark. And frankly, it was getting fucken annoyoing.  I found a  door and behind was a light. Heh, my father wasn't that smart like he was before. I turn the knob and opened to what looks like the living room.

“Rin, he..help me, please” She whined. It was just like that night. It was snowing and there was bloody stains on the white carpet. His fangs shot out, his red crimson eyes were lusting. The Rin in the past would have shrieked in horror. But all of this...it was an illusion of the past. I touched the strands of my moms brunette locks of hair and her shiny green eyes were popping out with joy.

“Rin, you came to save me” She gasped. I gave her a small sad smile. I shook my head. This was something I had to do. I needed to move on.

“My mom is dead. I don’t need you to remind she is no longer with me” I murmured. I closed my eyes tightly shut and slammed the sword through her chest.

“Rin...How...could..you” She breathed blood dripping  from the side of her mouth. Even though in my heart I know it was an illusion  from the past. It still hurt to see the face my mom would have made if I really did killed her.

Like a broken mirror, the illusion was gone. My vision was cleared and now was sinking in reality. I was on all fours, shivering. The insides of my body wanted to throw up. I turned my head slightly, with my sword drilled  into my father's chest.  His black coal eyes wide. My sword acting as if was vacuum slowly sucked his powers away. It was finally, over.  I got up from the ground and a piercing scream, shook me.

“STOP IT ZERO” It was in doubt that was Yuki’s voice. What was Zero doing? Could he have turned to level E. If he did, I don’t think I’m able to kill him. My brain and body was numbed. I slowly traced the scream to the girls dorm room. There I saw at the edge of the window dorm, was Yuki and Kuran.  I didn’t get too close for them to notice me. I stood behind the tree, peeking at the scene.  That hidden six sense came and i sensed three vampires. Zero, Kuran...and, Yuki?!

“This man...is my older brother!” She cried.  Droplets of tears quietly fell from her face as she silently  whispered apologies towards him until she collapsed to deep sleep. Brother? I mean they did look alike, but all these years Yuki was in love with her own brother!! Is that even right?! I think I’m about to hurl.

“The look on your face says...that you don’t want to believe it.” Kuran said.

“Yuki said you were her older brother but you say your  not” Zero stated speciously. I can’t believe I missed so much. Its the first time in years, that i don’t understand what's going on. I don’t know what to do. My first idea was to approach Zero and ask what was going on, but then I spotted Shiki and Takuma. If i wanted to get an idea whose causing this commotion its them!! I raced at them and was about to take out my sword...but fuck!!! I left it in the woods ugh. By the time I got back to the sword was drenched in black. I  didn’t have much of choice, without the sword, i was useless. I took a glimpse at my fathers face, it was gaunt. In a couple of seconds he completely turned into dust. I picked up the sword and immediately felt heaviness in my body.

“I have to put up with this...just a little longer” I panted. Narrowing my eyes, i found the hell pendent, that i never had to use. Just in case i picked it up and slid it my pocket.

You really think you can control me? She giggled.

Its best to ignore her, otherwise, she’ll start getting more cocky and try to do something. I didn’t have much time, Rima was in trouble. I dashed toward the fight that was held. I saw glimpse of shiki and Rima fighting. This wasn’t right. Rima and Shiki they were practically always like glue. They took care of each other. And now they were fighting against each other!

One of shiki’s blood whip was about to directly hit Rima. I sped up faster and jumped in front of her using my sword to shield us. But it didn't do too much, some of shiki’s blood grazed my arm. The demon did that on purpose! She could have avoided the attack but instead, she let me take some of the blow!

“Rin. How did you get here so fast?!” Rima said her eyes bewildered.

“Lots...*huff* and lots of* huff* fucking running” I panted. If you haven’t already noticing, i'm not that athletic.

“Rin, you're wounded, please stop, you shouldn’t be...” Takuma started.

“Takuma, shut the hell up” I sneered. My eyes widen as I slapped my mouth shut. Where the fuck did that came from?

“Sorry, Takuma. I didn’t mean to say that..I’m obviously PMSing.” I lied with a chuckle.  

He shook his head “No its fine, You have all the right to be furious with me. Honestly you should speak to me like that”

“I’m not gonna lie, its hurts me you sided with that man, but what's done is done, and with that He’s not longer with us” I grinned evilly.

“Rin why is your eyes-” He didn’t get to finish what he was saying. Shiki swinged his blood, but this time aiming at Rima again. Takuma quickly grasped her by the waist dodging his attack.

“I missed” He said coldly. This man in Shiki’s body, he’s evil. Nearly as evil as my father.  

“Shiki? Stupid...Letting someone take over your body...you should love yourself more!!” Rima shouted. I’m guessing that hit Shiki stronger than anything else. He bent over clutching his head. Although it didn’t hit him that hard because the man inside him was slowly taking over again but thankfully he collapse. I didn’t know why i did it, until I caught him. Takuma was only trying to protect the people he cared for.

“Heh...I finally understand why you did what you did, I mean i sort of did back then but i guess i can actually feel you. They’re not just friends to you, they’re family ” I sighed slowly lifting shiki. I stopped instantly wincing, at the pain of my arm.

“Rin, we need to hurry up and treat  your wound-

“No, i’m fine, I’m already healing” I said stopping him from saying anything further. I knew this grew Takuma suspicious of me.

So now, you're helping me all of sudden

Well, I wouldn’t want your delicate body to body to be injured.

You talk so much bullshit, that i hope you brush your teeth, from all that shit you talk.

Watch, what you say, Rin, you may think you have control...but not for long- She seethed.

She was right. I can feel her slowly taking over. She almost has the power to speak through me! And sooner or later, she’s gonna take my body.

“Rin...whats wrong?!” Takuma exclaimed. Looking straight into my golden eyes, in the reflection of his green eyes, i was pale like ghost.

“L-Lets H-Hurry and take them somewhere safe” I stuttered.

~XXX~

As we laid Rima into bed, I followed Takuma to a cellar like room. There stood Kuran, sword in one hand pointing down toward to a body. I didn’t know what to say in this situation. I don’t understand what Kurans motive. What place do I play in chess board...or am I even on his stupid board.

“Kaname, What are you ?” Takuma stopped, noticing shiki was moving. He laid him down on the bed before he awoke.

“Why so panicked Ichijo? It’s all right.” He said calmly.  

“Rin, You came back...I thought I told you to stay away from cross academy” He sneered.

“When did  I ever listen to you?” I shrugged.

“Did you kill your pest of a father?” He questioned.

“I wouldn’t be here, if he wasn’t dead” I said feeling myself smirk. For some reason he smirked as well. “Well, at least  you done something right.”

Kuran began to speak to himself about resurrecting the man in the coffin. And let me just point out that this guy is INSANE!!! IF THAT VAMPIRE IN THE COFFIN IS THE REASON FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU RESURRECT HIM?!!

“Kuran, what the hell?! Why would you resurrect some whose causing this whole fucking thing?!?!” I shouted. What’s wrong with this fucken world.

“Kaname, what do you mean you can’t kill him” Takuma questioned causing me to shiver. He’s resurrecting him and he can’t even kill him!  I bashed my head against the wall. “Stupid.Stupid. Stupid.Purebloods” I muttered as Takuma argued with Kuran to stop him.

“I put my blood into his body...so the next night he will no longer need shiki’s body. Even in this state we can be resurrected. purebloods are repulsive, right?”  He said staring at me with cold lonely eyes. I felt weird a sense of sympathy for him. Shit. Shit. Shit. This is the first time in history, I actually felt sorry for him.

“Don’t worry. You’ll still turn to dust if your head or heart is crushed or if your beheaded” Kuran said in fake reassuring tone.

“Kaname, when are you going to stop being an asswhole. Takuma really cares about you” I yelled in frustration. Why does he have to be such a jerk?!

“Rin, you be the last person i thought would care about my well being” He said turning to leave. Cocky bastard, who said I cared. I don’t care. I could care two shits about what happens to him...but then again Yuki, and the rest of the night class really care for him....well paint the world pink I ACTUALLY DO CARE!!!

“You still want to destroy rido-sama...but you said you cannot kill him. Why is that?” I jumped behind Takuma. Was Ichiru here the whole time? Seriously. “Ichiru, i’m gonna put a bell on you next time” I grumbled clenching on Takuma right arm. He gave me a teasing smirk and proceeded back to his serious face.

“Because...I’m the progenitor of the kurans...and Rido is my master..for awakening me from the coffin” He answered. My mouth dropped open.

“So that dude right there in the that black box is your master?!” I gasped. Who would have thought that Kuran had a master! In all my years, i expected Kuran be the one mastering.

He gave me a nod as I tried to recuperate my wild thoughts. I never did succeed. This was all too crazy even for me. When I thought I got everything at least somewhat ordered. Stinging pain came across my shoulder. The mark...its hurting?

Your time is nearly up. I’m getting out! she laughed.

Takuma was staring at me with worried eyes. I knew he was going to start asking me what's wrong but I quickly started to run off. I had to hurry up and get out of here before...

...She...Takes...over. My body was growing weaker by the second. And then everything turn dark with an echoing sound of her creepy giggles.

♦♦♦♦♦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.4K 29
Habiki Komori has lived most of his life in his own little bubble, trying to protect himself as much as possible from all the hardships he faced in l...
153K 5K 20
I was attacked by a vampire and was cursed by a dark figure. Now, I have to enter Cross Academy. What else? (I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME *Vampire Knight*...
137K 5K 38
[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senior year, from the parking lot in your bor...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...