Jadam

By Usagi_finnian

Ever find someone weirder than you are? Yeah, crazy thought, huh? Well, its not so crazy to me. Why? I've see... More

Swing Set- Jake
Why I Hate Mornings- Jake
Crashing
Thinking During Class- Jake
Detention pt.1-Jake
Detention with him-Adam
Detention pt. 2 and the reason I smiled- Jake
I Add 'Enjoys Moonlit Walks and Staring At People' To My Resume- Adam
A Little Less Sixteen Candles...-Jake
Camping With What May Be a Phsyco-Jake
Netflix,Chill,and Other Life-Threatening and Extreme Sports-Jake
WEN
The Same Swingset -Jake
The True Story

One Hell of a Night -Jake

90 3 4
By Usagi_finnian

If being gay sends you to hell, and kissing another guy means you're gay, why did this feel so damn right?

Everything around us was silenced, and disappeared into thin air. The only thing real was this. The only thing real was him.

His lips tasted faintly of chocolate and cheap chapstick. They fought against mine in an endless battle and when I bit them, they became a dark pink.

"Jake..." he breathed, a slight excitement in his voice.

I didn't care what he had to say. All I needed was more. More of my favorite drug. More than one taste. I needed it all.

----------

I began looking for the most vunerable place on Adam's pale neck.

Little noises escaped his mouth everytime I did it. It was nearly a desperate whine at this point.

"J-Jake...cut that-" he was interrupted by a new noise that made me shudder. It escaped his throat in a smooth, drawn-out exhale. It was music to my ears.

Found it.

------------

I would say we had hot, kinky, mind-blowing orgasmic sex; but then I'd be lying.

Adam was shy, and insisted we at least date for awhile before anything. His face was so red, and he was kind of awkward after the fact.

"So..." I tried. "Wanna go vandalize some shit?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 895 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
222K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...