Friends With Benefits (REWRIT...

By Timmyturner41

Lauren and Camila are best friends what happens when they both agree to have sex with each other with no feel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapters 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New story
Hi
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
new story
Chapter 18
Sequel

Chapter 17

12.3K 256 171
By Timmyturner41

Ally and Lauren have been in search for her baby. She knows this is wrong to think but she want him back. He's hers, but once Lauren signed those papers she wasn't thinking about her, she was thinking about Camila and her happiness and future, thinking her future was with her.

But Lauren was wrong.

"What did you say their names was." Ally said looking on the library's computer.

"Stacy, and Steven." Lauren told her seeing Normani and Camila walk in.

Lauren looked at them and nudged Ally. She looked up and closed the page.

"Hey, girls what were you doing?" Camila asked seeing Ally and Lauren smile.

"Nothing. Um Mani help me find a book." Ally insisted.

Normani and Ally left to the bookshelf leaving Camila and Lauren alone.

"I gotta go, I need to help Becky." I told her getting my things.

"Becky? You still talk to them?" Camila asked seeing offended.

"Yeah, I help her out in school. No big deal." Lauren told Camila.

"So what do you guys do?"

"We study at her house. Or at Austin's. After we go out and get some dinner." Lauren told Camila, Lauren could tell she was uncomfortable. "Look I'm sorry if I did something wrong again." Lauren said getting annoyed. She got up and was about to walk away but Camila grabbed her arm.

"Stop saying that. I'm not a princess, got it. I don't care if you hang out with me ex boyfriend and his girlfriend." Camila said getting annoyed with Lauren.

"Whatever you say princess." Lauren said walking off. "Why did I even date you." Lauren heard.

She turned around seeing Camila look at her. "I've been asking myself that for months now, why did I take your virginity." Lauren said offending Camila.

"Well, you weren't even good." Camila shot back. "One, I've been with better, and two, I'm the only one you done it with." Lauren said.

"I've slept with Shawn, we had sex so many times, everywhere. Even at school." Camila lied. She's gay, why would she go have sex with him.

Lauren had to bite her tongue, but it slipped. "This is why you're the school slut." Lauren angerly said walking off. Camila stood there seeing her best friend walk off. Normani and Ally rushed to her side.

"Hun, she didn't mean that." Ally said rubbing Camila's arm. "Yeah, Ally's right. That's your best friend. Lauren wouldn't say that just because." Normani said seeing a tear drop from Camila's face.
*******
After school Lauren didnt talk to Camila, it was hard because they have all their classes together.

Lauren and Ally spent all day looking for the address to her baby's house and after hours trying to find it, they did.

They drove to the house, but when Lauren got out her car she saw the house, it was for sale. No one lived in it. Lauren shook her head and started to hysterically laughing. "No, this isn't happening. I'm suppose to get him, I'm suppose to get him back and Camila back." Lauren told herself.

Ally was near her car watching all of this. When Ally saw Lauren drop to the ground Ally ran to her. "That can't do that, they told me I was allowed to see him. I never got the chance to." Lauren was a crying mess.

"I'm sorry, Lauren." There was nothing else Ally could say. Lauren calmed down, looking back at Ally. "We better go before your aunt get after us because you're late." Lauren said leaving Ally wanting to talk to her more.

But Lauren didn't want to talk about it, she was over the whole baby shit. She didn't even want to think about what she lost. She thought if she get the baby she can get Camila.

But after calling her the school slut, Lauren knew she fucked up.

Ally got in the car, and Lauren driver off. They didn't talk the whole drive. Ally got out seeing Lauren look down.
"Talk to her, and be nice." Ally told Lauren, Lauren grinned driving away.
****
Lauren bought flowers for Camila, she really was sorry for calling her that. She was just mad. She has known Camila for years, Lauren knows when she's lying, and Lauren knew Camila was lying. But the fact that Camila would say that to Lauren, knowing that Lauren doesn't like Shawn pissed Lauren off.

And that's why she said that.

Lauren knocked on Camila's door, Alex answered. "Lauren, how are you, breaking my daughters heart."

Lauren didn't want to get into the whole situation so she just grinned at Alex's joke.

"Camila's in her room." He told Lauren.

Lauren smiled walking to Camila's room. Lauren knocked before walking in. Camila was reading a book, she saw Lauren and rolled her her side so she was looking at her.

Lauren walked to Camila's bed and got on hearing Camila groan. "I hate you." Camila said, Lauren smiled. "I know, I love you too." Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila.

"Why are you here?" Camila asked not looking at Lauren. "I wanted to tell you I'm sorry, I brought you flowers." Lauren said shaking the flowers.

Camila didn't move, "I'm sorry Camz, I'm sorry for assuming you wouldn't care about my opinion. I'm sorry for giving up, I'm sorry for calling you the schools slut even though I knew you were lying." Lauren said, forcing Camila to flip on her back.

They were looking at each other. "I'm sorry, really I am." Lauren said seeing Camila's smile on her face. "Can we be best friends again?" Camila smiled taking the flowers. "Yes." Lauren and Camila smiled. Lauren and Camila started to laugh. Lauren and Camila leaned down kissing each other.

"Oh, sorry." Camila said wiping her lips, and Laurens lips.

"Remember our deal? Whenever, where ever. If one of us needs it. No strings attached, I promise I won't catch feelings." Lauren said making Camila giggle.

"I promise too, last time was really complicated."

Camila and Lauren leaned down kissing each other. "We should probably wait until my dad isn't in the house." Camila suggested.

Lauren smirked, "Whenever, where ever." Lauren leaned sucking on Camila's sweet spot. 

"Lauren, wait. Maybe we should rewrite our rules." Camila whispered. She really didn't want to get caught.
*******
A few months later
Lauren, Normani, Dinah, Ally, and Camila walked in the halls, in their cap and gown.

Dinah got into this singing school in New York. Normani got into the same college for dancing.

Ally is gonna become a nurse, she's going to college in Pennsylvania.

Camila is going to become a teacher, in the same college as Lauren. She's going to be a doctor.

"Remember when we had a food fight in freshman year?" Dinah asked. We all laughed, "Yeah, stupid seniors for starting it." Normani said.

"Remember when we sex in the restroom stall." Lauren whispered into Camila's ear.

Camila felt chills all over her body.

Lauren and Camila have been having sex for a few months, they haven't felt anything for each other. At this point they don't care, if they get feelings then they stop what they are doing. If they don't get any feelings than good for them.

Later on in life they both want to settle down. They might stop but for now they're both having fun.

"Olay let's get to our graduation." Ally said, they all went to outside where their graduation was.

They took their seat looking at their parents in the back, they saw the principal call students up one by one.

"Did you practice your speech?" Lauren asked Dinah, who was almost next. "Oh yeah all night." She told Lauren.

"Dinah Jane Hansen." The principal said. Dinah gave Lauren and the people around her fist bumps before making her way to the stage.

"What's up. I got a speech for y'all. Goodbye seniors goodbye class high school you can kiss my a-" The principal got Dinah off stage before she could finish.

Everyone was laughing by what Dinah said.

The principal cleared his throat before calling out a few more names, Ally went up, thanking God for everything.

Normani went up, Camila went up seeing her parents film this. Then it was Lauren's turn. She went up and to the microphone. She needed to calm down, she felt her palms sweat.

She hates talking in front of people. But Dinah was helping her with her speech last night.

Lauren's eyes roamed setting themselves on Camila's brown eyes.

"We did it, we suffered everyday waking up at ungodly hours." Lauren heard people giggle, she smiled.

"I mean I've watched High School Musical and this was totally not that." Lauren said hearing her classmates laugh.

"In all seriousness once we leave this place it's all up to us to make a different in life. The real world is waiting for us. Thank you." Lauren walked off the stage, everyone clapped for her.

Lauren didn't feel nervous, she kept her eyes on Camila and she felt calm.

Lauren took a seat next to Dinah hearing the principal say his speech.

The big moment came, everyone smiled taking off their caps, and throwing them up in the air. Normani and Dinah grabbed each other and kissed.

Lauren looked around picking up a cap hoping it was hers when she felt someone grab her arm. She turned around to see Ally. They crashed their lips together.

Lauren smiled holding Ally's small body.

Camila saw this, but didn't get jealous. She knew she had Lauren anytime she wants.
*****
"I'm gonna miss you." Ally said looking at Lauren. "I'm gonna miss you too." Lauren said seeing Normani and Dinah walk up to them.

It was leaving time.

Normani and Dinah are going to New York, Ally's going to Pennsylvania, Camila and Lauren are going to stay in Miami.

"Why does this feel so familiar?" Ally said making everyone laugh.

"Okay well the plans here, we better go." Normani said. Lauren hugged Normani first. "Promise you guys will come back." Lauren said pulling away.

"Promise." Normani said hugging Lauren again.

Everyone hugged Normani and Dinah as they walked off.

"Well I guess that just leaves me." Ally said. Ally and Lauren weren't dating, but Ally wanted to.

Camila hugged Ally, the three of them has known each other the longest. "I'm gonna miss you." Camila whispered.

"Me too." Ally held onto Camila, Lauren joined. "Be safe, Ally." Lauren said pulling away.

Ally smiled walking away. Leaving Lauren and Camila alone.

"Come on, let's get ready." Camila said getting on Lauren's back. Lauren laughed running around the airport before leaving.
****
Lauren sat on her bed looking around, her father walked in. "I can't wait to get my own man cave." He joked.

Lauren laughed, "I see how it is."

"Oh stop. You know your mother and I will miss you." He said taking a seat next to his daughter.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I already got accepted, so I'm gonna move on the campus, hopefully Camila can be my roommate. And after four years or so, I'll become a doctor." Lauren has everything planned out.

"That's perfect." Lauren dad said.

"Are you gonna marry her?" He asked.

Lauren smiled, "We're friends." Friends with benefits.

Author's note
This story is almost over, only one more chapter, but a second story will come out and I promise you will never see it coming.
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

805 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...
113K 2.5K 14
Camila was always quiet not because she was shy she just didn't like people. Lauren already showed that she liked the brown-eyed girl but Camila didn...
595K 11.9K 25
Camila and Lauren instantly connect during their first day of senior year, but there's something Lauren isn't willing to let go of quite yet.
91K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...