Shy to Social (Hyuuga & Uchih...

Por XxSmaxeLxX

Hinata Hyuuga comes back to Konoha High school after living in America for 4 years!! Has she changed? And has... Más

Shy to Social (Hyuuga & Uchiha Love Story!)
Boys, Girls, and Gym! And a little Hardstyle Shuffling on the Side!
Black Hummers, and Strawberry Milkshakes!
Confidence and Fighting! Oh My!!
Caramel Machiatto and Thongs! Part 1!!
Caramel Machiatto and Thongs! Part 2!!
Enemies and Kisses Part 1
Enemies and Kisses Part 2
Starting Over
Dear Mother of God.
First Impressions
Yoga Pants. Fucking Yoga Pants.
Raspberry Tarts
Movies And Kisses
Cousins Wrath
Snake Man 2
Far Away So Free And Alone

Snake Man

3.5K 100 52
Por XxSmaxeLxX

I sat in the waiting room, occasionally looking at my nails to make sure they didnt scratch. After all I got them done an hour ago, wouldnt want to ruin beauty.

"Mr. Orochimaru is ready to see you." A man with glasses smiled at me. I smirked as I got up and strutted into the office, the man followed me in. A man sat at the desk, a snakish grin adorning his lips.

"Ah Karin, you look lovely as always." He greeted, eyes looking along my body devilishly. I smiled at him seductively as I took a seat.

"You may leave Kabuto." He told the man. Kabuto nodded before walking out.

"What brings you here?" He asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Its about a certain Uchiha." I said. He now had my full attention at the mere mention of Uchiha.

"Go on." I took a breath.

"Sasuke Uchiha. I want him." I said with a tone of determination. This made Orochimaru chuckle.

"Whats stopping you?"

I sighed with a glare, crossing my legs in my tight skirt.

"Hinata Hyuuga."

He let out a deep laugh.

"That little creature?! Your really having problems because of her?! Your losing your touch Karin." He smirked.

"I want you to do something about it.." I whispered. Orochimaru gazed at me thinking thoughtfully.

"You do know the price of wanting my help.." He said slowly, a snakish grin growing on his lips. I nodded softly smirking at him as I stood up and made my way over to him. I climbed on his lap, stradling him as I put my arms around his neck.

"And the price for this one..will be quite...costly." He chuckled darkly, snaking his arms around my waist. I took my glasses off and set them down. I gazed at him, before bringing my lips down to kiss him.

"Yes..Orochimaru-san."

●●●●●●●●●●◆●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Dun Dun DUNNNNN!!!!!! Ill leave you guys with this little tid bit before the next chapter, bwahahaha!!!!! >XD

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.8K 1K 37
[COMPLETED] Sakura finally came back from America. She chose to stay in Japan and continue studing at high school. Her friends: Ino, Hinata and Tente...
22.4K 708 29
Hinata and Sasuke have been dating since High School when they first met and he said "Hinata, Close your eyes," and kissed her. They and their best f...
354 13 1
(Two-Shot) Hinata Hyuuga goes to public school for the first time as a freshman in college. Desperate to make friends, she agrees to go clubbing with...
151K 3.6K 35
[Editting] Hinata Hyuga was forced by her father Hiashi Hyuga to marry the rogue ninja of The Konohagakure, Uchiha Sasuke. Can Hinata live the life w...