Not Alone ~Magcon

By rylieghsokay

What Happens when Allison moves from England all the way to America and meets the one and only Magcon boys(Ol... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch.18
Ch 19
ch. 20
Ch 21
Ch 21
Ch. 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch. 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71 (Time Skip)
Ch 72
Epilogue
Authors Note

Ch 67

4 0 0
By rylieghsokay

We walked into the yoga center and found the right room.

We walked into a room that was occupied somewhere else.....

ANYWAY so we walked into the correct room and I saw other girls lining up behind a table.

I got in line and waited. "Hey! Sorry I'm late!" I grinned and looked up at Maddy.

"You really didn't have to come.." I trailed off. "Oh my god." I almost screamed.

Kasie grinned and came out from behind Maddy. "Hey darlin!" She hugged me and pulled back. "Man look at you. How many months?"

"Seven." I curled my toes and uncurled them. I let a gasp slip out of my mouth when the door opened.

It was a slight chill from outside into here. "Oh my god." I heard Maddy say.

"Shut up Maddy...this was supposed to be a stress reliever we can't let her see him." Kasie whispered.

"See who?" I asked facing them.

"Nobody!!" They rushed out together.

I shrugged and turned back towards the table since it was my turn. My body went rigid when I seen the person running things.

"A-Alli? What a surprise." She coughed.

"Yep..Hey Elizabeth."

"Please darling, call me Beth. We discussed this last time. Um I didn't know you were um..." She started to trail off.

"Yeah...I um was at a party with Nash and-"

"This is Nash's baby." She squeaked.

"No! No it's not...I um.." I leaned forward the best I could and when she seen I couldn't get closer she got up. She signed me in and her partner took over.

She took me to some lounge chairs across the room since we were at a pool.

"So whose baby is it? Please don't tell me you cheated." She whispered.

"At the party I was um....I was raped...while intoxicated..." I whispered looking down.

It was silent for about 5 minutes. "Where was Nash?"

"I don't know...he tried to get me to go home..but it was my first time at a party and I all I wanted to do was dance with Nash. He had been talking with his friends all night. I just wanted to dance with him. So I started to drink. Hoping it would get his attention.." I explained.

"Honey. He just left? Knowing you were drunk?"

"Yes." I whispered. I feel so guilty telling his mom all of this.

"So this is the rapers baby?"

"Yea..at first I thought I cheated...I thought I was so drunk that I cheated. I told Nash and he dumped me..I didn't even get to tell him I was pregnant. But because I thought I cheated I wasn't going to get an abortion. I started this I am gonna go through with it. Was what I was thinking. But when witnesses told me he forced himself into me and upstairs I felt horrible. It was too late to get an abortion. But now I'm kind of excited to have the baby. I mean yes it wasn't planned or whatever. I know I shouldn't be excited but honestly a baby from me would be the best thing I have in my life right now." I whispered.

"Honey I'm so sorry." She sighed sadly.

"Hey mom..." Hayes dead stopped when he seen who his mom was talking to. "Alli? It's great to see yo-you're pregnant?" He changed subjects.

I nodded sadly. "With Nash's?" He let me finish he rest of the sentence in my head.

"No.." I sighed. Beth gave him a look saying shut up.

I smiled gratefully. "So shall we get started?" Beth's partner asked from the check in spot.

"Shall we?" Beth asked. I nodded my head and we both made our way over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 372 63
15 year old Allison Conrad is not happy. Her parents were "taking a break" and she was living with her mom in San Francisco, waiting for adventure...
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...
113K 1.2K 37
What happens when all of Magcon move into one house. Cameron is in charge of everyone. This means he decides their punishment, their bedtime, and the...
155K 2.2K 42
After Tia loses her sister because of Cameron, she has to try and forget. She dosnt know what to tell her mom about her sister, Sierra. Tia decides t...