Bad Boy Good Boy [BTS V FanFi...

By SooAh_Kim

V is a bad boy. He's always fighting. He also a heart player. He change his girlfriend like a clothes and nea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NEW STORY
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
I NEED YOUR HELP
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New Story
How to keep a relationship
Wait for the guy who...
30 ways to make a girl smile
Fall in love with someone who can love your soul more than your body.

Chapter 20

7.3K 266 26
By SooAh_Kim

Sooyeon's Pov

V made me sat in the bench on the rooftop. I couldn't help but cry on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't deserve this." V mumble and try to console me.

After awhile I calm down. I wiped my tear away and look up at him. He smiled and took off his jacket. I gave him a confuse look.

"Your shirt is dirty. I think you should change to my jacket."

I received his jacket and went to change. Once I finished I went back.

I saw everyone were sitting on the floor and chit chat.

V's Pov

I was busy talking with my hyung and didn't notice that she have already come back. I looked up and saw her with my jacket. She was freaking hot and sexy. Why I never see that side of her. I snapped back to reality when j-hope hit the back of my head.

"Hyung." I whined.

He just laughed. -.-

I invited Sooyeon sitting on the floor with us and I remember about her lunch.

"Jungkook. Where is my lunch box?" I asked.

"Here hyung." He handed me.

"Sooyeon I knew you must be hungry eat this."

She opened the lunch box and a big smiled appear on her face.

She ate it happily as I stated at her face.

Sooyeon's Pov

Aww~~~ My favorite food and my favorite drink. He was such a good man.

I ate it happily and forgot that everyone were here. I noticed everyone were looking at me as I blushed and stopped eating.

"Keep eating, you're so cute when you're eating." Jimin praised me.

"YA!! Don't say that again to my girl." V shouted at Jimin.

"I can't help." Jimin smirked.

Everyone laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 554 19
STORY ABOUT THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT NAMED JEON JUNGKOOK THAT CHANGED HER PERSONALITY AND LIFE AND FELL IN LOVE WITH HER • enjoy the story~ check out...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
31.7K 1.9K 45
Jimin and Yoongi are very different people with different problems and different thoughts. But they do have one thing in common, they're both afraid...
46.9K 1K 10
You are an 18 year old who just got out of high school and is suddenly getting married to a stranger. What will happen when his crazy ex and your ex...