Rule Of Darth Kyra //UNDER RE...

By Kills_withSky

UPDATE!!!! (21/12/2021) : I've decided to turn the prequel of this book (because its longer and much better w... More

Chapter 1(Prologue)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Prologue

Chapter 11

124 8 2
By Kills_withSky

"I'm so glad your all okay." Said Floe as she finished patching on the last bacta strip on Luke.

"Yeah, well, we're just lucky we got to him when we did." Said Hale.

"That you were." Said Floe.

"I say we celebrate." Said Han.

"With icicles?" Asked Hale sarcastically.

"The cantina. I'm sure they've got something down there, huh Leia."

Leia didn't answer, instead she was in the corner speaking over the comlink.

"Leia?" Said Luke.

She finally turned around. Her face was plastered into one of worry and alarm.

"Leia what's wrong?" Asked Floe.

She walked foward.

"I think we should head down to the main hangar." Said Leia.

"Why, what's going on?" Asked Hale.

"We have a visitor." Her eyes filled with worry.

A collection of glances were exchanged before everybody piled out of the room.

**************************************************************************************************

Everybody made way for her; she was not to be reckoned with. All the while though, she still wore a wicked smile on her near perfect face. If she wasn't so evil, she may have been attractive. She had flowing black hair that framed her v-shaped jaw. Every feature was blackened with evil.

She wore a black armoured suit with a black cape flowing from shoulder to floor, a spitting image of the true evil one in this universe.
This was the first time the rebels had a visitor like this. She was the mystery that made the curious even curiouser, the legend that was never told the same way twice. She was the very thing people feared, yet had never seen. The rumors had never been able to be proven, that was until two of the guards outside brought her in for tresspassing.

She claims she is Darth Kyra. Daughter to Darth Vader. The first female to ever be trained through the dark side since birth by her own father. But of course these were just the rumors. So no one knew for sure. But by the look of her dress code, it was clear she was not here to join the Alliance.

"Is she...could she really be...is she telling the truth?" Stuttered Floe.

"We don't know. Her hearing is in fifteen minutes." Said Hale.

If she really is who she says she is, then what the hell is she doing here?, Thought Hale.

No one had ever encountered evil like this before. It seemed to envelope anyone around her. As if it were a plague. She continued to be escourted through the evergrowing crowd of rebels. Her black boots were the loudest sound in the entire base, alongside the continuous whispers of gossip. By now, the leaders of the Alliance would already be on their way down from the command room.

"What do you think, Floe? Do you think she's telling the truth?" Hale asked.

She turned fully toward Hale.

"I sincerely hope not." Flow answered with worried eyes.

Fifteen minutes later, the hearing begun, just as Hale had said it would.

The room was large, cold and icy, much like the rest of the base. There were no chairs except for the long desk that seated the main Rebellion leaders. But just for today, General Rieekan and Princess Leia were running things. The desk faced toward the north wall, where a small platform hovered above the ground so that all could see the accused. The entire base had come to the hearing. They had all managed to squeeze into the room. Restrictions were not put in place. They felt everyone had a right to know the truth.

General Rieekan stood up and adressed everbody that they are welcome to leave at anytime, then sat back down.

He then cleared his throat and said, "The hearing has now begun. We are focused today on the issue of false identification by this woman believed to be around twenty three years old. Our first question to you is, are you Darth Kyra?"

The room was filled with dead silence and for the first time, she looked up, revealing a set of peircing blue eyes. Then she spoke.

"Yes," she still wore her wicked smile, "I am Darth Kyra."

The room was still as silent as the dead.

"How can we be postive of your identity?" Asked Rieekan.

Kyra stood in combat postion, but had no intentions of battle.

"I have visions. Visions of the future." Said Kyra.

"You have failed to answer the question." Said Rieekan calmly.

She tossed her head back in laughter. It was like it split straight through the air and bounced off every wall. It made Hale's hair stand on end.

"Lets make a deal, shall we?" Kyra said.

"I don't believe your in a postion to bargan for anything. Now please, how can we be postive of your identity?"

"I could bring imperials down here, if you'd like." Her eyes were hard, like cold plates of iron.

The room held its breath.

"What if I were to promise you answers?" Kyra raised an eyebrow.

"And in turn?" Rieekan pressed.

"I will reveal information vital to...him." Kyra nodded over to a blonde boy standing with another man.

"Very well. But we are asking the questions first." He agreed.

Kyra shifted in stance, signalling for Rieekan to begin.

"Our first question concerns the rumours. Are any of them true?"

Kyra sighed. "To which one are you referring."

"All of them."

"I began my training, not from birth, but from a young age. I have healing abilities, I can predict the future, I know of everything happening in the universe," She listed, "and I have inherited my father's abilities."

The room took this in.

"Is that how you came into knowledge of our location?"

"Yes." Kyra nodded.

For some reason, she just couldn't stop smiling her evil smile.

"Find something humerous?" Asked Rieekan.

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Care to enlighten us?"

"Well, I would but I'm afraid he wouldn't react too well to it." Kyra motioned to Luke Skywalker again.

"Speak your mind." Rieekan pressed.

Darth Kyra sighed and turned her gaze upon the rebel crowd.

"Will Luke Skywalker come foward please?" She smiled with a sweet, yet poisioned, expression.

If looks could really kill, thought Floe.

Kyra recomposed herself and smiled again.

Luke stepped foward. Hale was about to jump in front of him and tell Darth Kyra to leave or die, but that seemed a little dramatic. Luke was able to defend himself. Perhaps even more than some in this very room.

Luke bravely walked toward Kyra, not a shred of fear in his eyes.

"Ah, there you are," she smiled, "I was beginning to think I might have to go on over there and drag you up here myself. So come along."

Rieekan was about to stop him when Luke insisted it was okay. He stepped up on the platform next to Kyra.

She laughed her enchanting laugh again.

"Skywalker, you look weary. You also look so much like your father did." Kyra mused.

Luke glared at her.

"How do you know my father?" Luke spat.

He was ignored.

Kyra stepped foward, and it was like a dark cloud had just hung over Floe and Hale's head.

"You may speak in privacy so long as there are guards present." General Reeikan said.

Luke and Kyra were trailed into a room with guards. Once they were alone Luke demanded she start talking.

"Doyou know what happened to Anakin Skywalker?" Kyra asked.

"He was a brave man. He was a Jedi and he was killed in The Clone Wars."

"What more than that?" She asked.

"He was betrayed and murdered by Darth Vader. Your father." Said Luke.

Kyra turned toward Luke. He expected a full fledged glower from her, but instead recieved a look of amusement, followed by another evil laugh.

"Oh, silly. How do you know such a story is true?" She asked.

"Ben Kenobi told me himself, and I trust his word over yours any day." Luke spoke bravely.

"Ha! Ben Kenobi. The man couldn't even remember his first name, let alone a war that happened that long ago. So tell me, Luke. Do really know what happened to your father?" Said Kyra.

Luke looked blank, deep in thought. He hated it, but Darth Kyra was right. He didn't know for sure what had happened.

"No," Luke admitted. "I don't."

"Would you like me to tell you?" Kyra beamed.

Luke just looked at her.

Kyra took a step toward him then leaned in and whispered, "Your father...still lives." She then leaned back with a smug look on her face.

"Your father still lives," Announced Kyra, "And I know exactly where he is.

"How do you know this for sure?"

Kyra gave him no answer.

Luke grabbed Kyra's arm and whispered harshly in her ear, "Where is my father?"

Kyra smiled and yanked her arm from his grip.

"In due time, young Skywalker, in due time." She patted his chest.

"After being seduced by the dark side and deemed worthy of being the Emporer's apprentice, I give you, Anakin Skywalker, but now known as, Darth Vader." She announced to Luke.

"You must be lying." Said Luke.

"Oh, I'm not lieing. Remember, my abilities allow me to see everything in the universe."

Luke looked at Kyra with disgusted eyes.

"No! That's impossible. Its not true!" Luke exclaimed.

"You know its true, Luke. Do not fight the truth." Kyra said.

Luke's eyes dropped in deep concentration.

"I thought you should know." Said Kyra with an innocent smile.

Luke knew it was true. He hated how right Darth Kyra was about everything. For once, why couldn't she be wrong................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 47 41
This is the second book. Nimeria begins to have visions of the past, present, and future, she has had connections with someone who may be the key to...
68.3K 1K 17
This is a Star Wars story that takes place during the sequel trilogy (The Force Awakens - The Rise of Skywalker.) Like with my other story I will be...
485K 12.9K 91
You are the apprentice of Count Dooku, he has assigned you to go undercover in the Jedi temple as a housekeeper to do his bidding and destroy the ord...
1K 45 55
This is the third book. After the destruction of Star Killer Base and there is now a rift between Kylo Ren and Nimeria. The darkness is growing each...