Typical {H.S}

By LirryFlowers

Via was too blinded by, supposed, true love to realise what she went through wasn't right. But she finally fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Thank you.

Chapter 41

198 8 0
By LirryFlowers

I've been standing at Harry's front door for possibly the last five minutes, just contemplating if I should actually talk to him about it. I'm scared of getting hurt again, that he'll not want to talk or even look at me. He'll probably just close the door as soon as he sees it's me standing behind it.

I buildup the courage and knock twice on the wood with my shaky right hand. It was just loud enough to be heard. When you're nervous, seconds feel like long minutes. So I'd say it felt like a long three minutes before he opened the door.

He's already ready for bed. He's in his black boxers, bare torso and his long hair in a bun. He smiles shortly before moving aside, giving me space to enter his flat. Wow. He's willing to talk to me. I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding in.

Carefully, I walk past him and enter while giving him a thankful smile. I stand near his lounge. Not quite sure what to do.

"You can sit down," he answers my thoughts. This is the longest I've gone with out hearing his voice and boy did I miss it.

I sit myself down on his plush, cream lounge as I watch him situate himself on a lounge chair next to mine. He looks at me like he's sussing me out, trying to figure what I'm feeling. I'm doing the same thing to him. Is he still mad? Has he gotten over it?

I decide to come straight out with it. "Are you still mad at me?" I want to hide in between the creases of the cushions. Pity I'm not that skinny.

His facial expression softens a bit as he looks at me. "No I'm not Via. I'm sorry I never spoke to you for the past three days. I had to clear my head before I said anything else nasty to you again," he pauses to look down at his lap. "I should believe you if you say it meant nothing. I know I can trust you."

I wanted to cry from relief that he's finally believed me, but I've done enough crying for today. "Thank you Harry. I truly mean it when I say it meant nothing."

He removes himself from his seat to situate himself closely next to me on his longer lounge. I snuggle into his soft, bare side. He wraps his long arm around my shoulders.

"Within these past three days, I've decided whether I want to move or not," he plants a light kiss to the top of my head. Just that little statement made my heart begin to race. Can't we have a break from being dramatic for at least a minute?

"What did you decide?" I respond with a shaky, nervous voice. I pull away from his body slightly to look at him properly, but I keep my arms around his waist. Please, please, please don't say that-

"I'm moving back home, Via," he interrupts my thoughts. At that moment I felt my heart absolutely drop. No, he didn't just say that. He can't move. Not now not ever. What about me?

"What?" I almost stutter as I continue to look up at him. His eyes are even a little glossy. "Is this because of the kiss that you're moving?"

"No of course not. I was only mad at you because it was just so hard for me to process that you possibly thought of someone else the way you think of me. I love you so much and the thought of losing you," he pauses, scrunching his eyebrows as he shakes his head in mere disbelief. "Fuck, that thought alone just hurts so much."

I still have nothing to say to him. I just don't know what to say.

"I wouldn't let that change my thought about moving. What I said, about making the choice easier. Wow was that a lie. I was being irrational. I wanted you to feel like I did. Hurt. You know I have a fucked up habit of doing that. Look what I did with Eve that time. I held her hand to hurt you," he pauses again. "Your kiss with Louis never tainted my choice in leaving."

"You said that the thought of losing me hurts. But you moving - it will result in that," is all I say.

"So move with me Via, please. You don't have a job at the moment, you're not at a university and you said you loved it in England," he suggests with such hope. "If you don't come, the only thing missing will be you. I want you there with me."

"Harry I don't think I can do that," I look away from him. Shit I can't believe he actually wants to move and have me come with him. This is just too much.

"Via please, come with me. I love you so damn much and I just want you living with me in England so bad." He sounds so desperate. I love him to bits, but to leave my country so quickly when I'm only twenty-two? I don't think I could mentally do it.

"I have Niall here Harry. I have Danielle and the other boys, there's Brodie and Molly. I love Sydney, I can't throw things away as easy as you can Harry. You chose to move to Australia in the first place," my voice comes out harsher than I intended. "And us," I pull myself completely out of his grasp, now sitting cross legged facing towards him. "Why are you so willing to throw away what we have?"

"I'm not. That's why I want you to come with me so bad. Fuck I don't want to lose you," his face scrunches in emphasis as he looks at me intently.

"Then don't go back to England Harry. I don't even know why you want to move!" I need to calm down, but I'm so overwhelmed that my nightmares are coming true. I didn't actually think he'd move, I thought it was just my overreacting brain doing it's job.

"What would happen to us if I move and you don't come with me?" His voice falls incredibly serious and nervous.

"I already told you, I don't think there could be an us. You'd lose me," I whimper, trying to hold back tears.

We've been dating for almost three months now but we've been such close friends for about nine months all up, it won't be easy letting go.

"But what about long distance, we've done it before. Why wouldn't it work now?" Harry replies quickly, as if he was in a hurry. I can't explain his facial expression, he kind of looks like a lost hope. It hurt to see.

"Because I knew you'd come back to me after four weeks. I got to look forward to being able to hug you, cuddle you, have intimate moments with you again. Be able to talk face to face, not just on FaceTime anymore, I knew we'd be able to go places together again and not just talk about it over the phone. But that won't happen this time, you won't be able to come back and do all those things." I can't believe I'm actually having this conversation. I get myself up from the lounge and just stand there. I don't know what to do. I'm stressed out.

"But I'll visit Via, I promise," he stands up too and joins me, our proximity is now minimal.

I look at him intently. "What? Once every four to five months? That's not enough Harry. Not enough to hold a relationship." Our noses are now brushing against each other's.

He holds my face in his hands and leans his forehead onto mine. "I don't want to lose you," he whispers to my lips.

"Then don't leave," I stress to him. "Stay here. Make things happen here, go searching again, try meet new people. It's like every time you give up you straight away blame the environment, not you." He doesn't respond, he just stays in that position. I can feel and hear heavy breaths. "I will happily stay friends with you, but I can't do a relationship. It would be so hard."

"You know I won't be able to do just friends. Do you know how much of a tease that would be? Just being friends with the person you love?" Harry moves himself away from me just slightly, gliding his hands down from my cheeks and down my arms until he reaches my hands to clasp them with his.

He's almost making me feel guilty but I can't let that happen. Does he know how hard it is that the person you're in love with is willing to move away from you?

I take another step back from him, but still keeping our hands in tact. "I can't change my whole world for you Harry. I'm not moving to England with you. I'm sorry," I let out a whimper. I let go of his hands to cover my face while I begin to sob. I was so close to keeping those tears in but no, I had to break.

I hate feeling like this. I love Harry so much, but I would feel so insecure and tired of doing a long distance relationship. I couldn't do it to myself. He's easily the most gorgeous man I've laid eyes on and possibly the sweetest one I have ever met. Women could easily be throwing themselves at him but I wouldn't know.

Before I know it, Harry is walking closer to me again, hugging me close to his naked chest, trying to make me feel better.

"I just can't stay here Via," he whispers as he kisses the top of my head. He does that a lot when he's cuddling me or comforting me. He knows I love it.

"I understand that Harry, but you have to understand why I can't leave with you," I look up at him as I still lean into his chest, he has a single tear streaming down his cheek. I lift up my hand and wipe it away delicately, then I lean up and kiss his lips gently. "When are you planning on leaving?" I reluctantly ask him. I don't even know if I want to know the answer.

"Today is the twentieth of October yea?"

"Sure is."

"I'm leaving on the first of November, so ten days. It'll be easier for me doing it sooner than later." Stab, right in the chest, reality hits me one more time. I just nod in reply. Harry removes my right arm from around his waist, holding it in his hand as his eyes scan along my wrist. "You're still wearing that bracelet I got you?" His smile is priceless.

"That I am. I haven't taken it off since I found it in my suitcase that day," I reply proudly. For something so delicate, it's quite strong so there's no need for me to take it off.

He leans down, kissing me with full passion and need. I place my hand onto his face, feeling his prominent jawline. Damn what a sight that would be. He very gently but in a needing manner, pulls on my bottom lip with his teeth as he pulls away slightly.

"Never take it off," he murmurs with a raspy, lust ridden voice. His actions are making it that much harder for me to let him go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 20 10
Jane Payne a girl who has very-low self-esteem and feels very insecure about her physical look. She had a crush on Harry Styles, one of the popular g...
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...