Chapter 45

"Harry it's Tuesday, it's been three days since you told Danielle and Liam that you're moving. You still haven't told Niall or Louis yet," I gently kiss his cheek as he lays closely next to me with his bare chest on show. The bumps of his abs forever enthralling my eyes. Having a king single bed isn't so bad when you adore laying this close with him anyway.

"Maybe I just won't tell them," he smiles cheekily, like he just came up with the best solution.

The morning sun coming through my bedroom window subtly lights up his face, really making an aesthetic sight. I'm a lucky girl.

"I'll just say a goodbye to them before I leave and then once I'm gone you can tell them where I've headed off to," he squeezes my shoulders with the arm I'm almost laying completely on.

"You know they won't react the way Danielle did. She only reacted like that because she really cares about you," I try to emphasise. "Not saying the boys don't, but I think they'll just put up with your decision more than try compromise with it," I gently lay my hand over his stomach, loving the feel of his warm, soft skin against my palm. I just can't get enough of him.

"You think so?" He asks me seriously with a small nervous shake to his voice.

It's kind of hard watching him be so vulnerable and worried, but it makes me feel that little bit more special that he comes to me for his comfort.

"I know Niall like the back of my hand. He'll definitely react well to the news. Well to your face anyway, he may have a little cry while you're out of sight," I giggle into his chest. "Have you spoken to Danielle since anyway?"

He lets out a long breath, "nope."

"Give her time. Her best friend is moving country. It's not easy," I try to defend for her as she did for me. I know what she's feeling.

This whole thing would be a whole lot easier if he just didn't move at all. Pity he didn't seem to think the same way.

I roll myself out of my warm bed and Harry's grasp, standing myself up in front of him. We need to do something. Today is the twenty-fifth of October. Harry's flight departs on the first on November. Six days left together, our time is slowly ticking away.

"Get up," I smile through my thoughts and present him with my hand, trying to assist in him leaving my bed.

He fakes an exaggerated pout. "But I like laying with you," he grabs my hand and briskly pulls myself towards him. My lips instantly connect with his soft, plump ones. He's quick to wrap his other hand around the back of my neck, trying to deepen our kiss.

While still keeping our lips still interlocked, I climb myself onto his lap, enjoying the feel of him beneath me. He lets go of my hand and brings his to rest on my waist. The warmth and size of his hands do funny things to me. I glide my hands up his toned stomach until I reach the nooks of his neck, laying myself down closer to his body.

"Let's postpone going out for now," Harry pants through a break of our kiss, letting out a lustful breath. I place my hand on his left cheek, feeling that jawline of his that I absolutely love, beneath my fingers.

"Happily," my voice is raspier than what it was moments before. I desperately plant my lips back onto his, enjoying the feel. To think I won't be able to do this at anytime once he's gone.

***

Harry sits on Louis' sofa bed along side him, playing ps3 to try distract himself from telling Louis and Niall the news. He seems pretty persistent on the fact that they'll react like Danielle did. Damn Danielle for tainting his confidence. I still completely agree with her though.

We decided to just stay in my flat today, deciding that other activities were much more enticing. Whoops. Lucky we were home alone.

"Is Harry alright?" Niall asks from behind me as I stand in the kitchen staring off into no where. I think he's referring to the fact that Harry seems distant. He's just too busy in his own mind right now.

"He has something to tell you boys but he's putting it off. He's nervous for your reaction," I subtly whisper to him. I may as well tell Niall the truth. He's harmless.

"It's not that he's moving-"

"Yep," I cut him off short. I don't want to hear that full question. Not today.

"Damn," I hear him muster to the floor. "Why's he nervous for our reaction? We wouldn't do anything bad."

"Yea try telling him that," I turn around to be face to face with Niall. "Danielle didn't take the news well. He thinks you and Louis will be the same," I shrug my shoulders as if there's nothing else I can do to try convince Harry he's wrong.

"When does he leave?" Niall asks me carefully, as if if he spoke any louder he'd break me.

"Six days." A very unwanted tear escapes my right eye. I quickly wipe it away in hope that Niall doesn't see it.

Damn wasn't fast enough, he outstretches his arms, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me towards him, wrapping me up in a comforting hug. Niall gives the best hugs.

I encase my arms around his waist, squeezing momentarily. "I don't want him to go," I whisper through a lump in my throat.

Niall doesn't respond, he just squeezes me that little bit tighter before he lets go and takes a small step back, giving me an understanding smile.

"Hey Harry, don't you have something to tell the boys?" I outburst unexpectedly.

He quickly turns his head to me, giving me a look of 'did you really just say that?', but he may as well tell them now, especially considering I just told Niall. I want to prove to him that their reaction won't be as bad as he's expecting. They'll be much more accepting of it.

Louis pauses the game and looks to Harry with a confused and waiting expression, curious as to what it could be that he's telling them. Niall lets out a sly chuckle behind me as we both walk out and into the lounge room.

Harry's hands are fidgeting in his lap uncomfortably, his face full of panic. Wow Danielle hurt him more than I had realised. Unintentionally however, but it still hurt him, though she was just trying to do what's best for him.

I walk over to the lounge and sit next to him, placing my hand on his nervously bouncing leg, he comes to a mere stop once I give his leg a small squeeze.

I lean up to his ear. "Trust me, they'll be cooperative," I lightly laugh as an attempt to make him feel a little more at ease.

"I'm moving back to England on the first of November," he blurts.

"Really?" Louis replies genuinely shocked, looking at Harry with his mouth slightly a gape.

Niall walks forward and pulls Harry to his feet, embracing him a very tight hug. Harry retaliates quickly, with his shoulders relaxing. They both pat each other's back multiple times at an attempt to keep the hug a bit "manly".

"That's so cool man. So happy for you. Gonna miss you though," Niall rambles, being slightly over the top. I smile to myself at how hard Niall is trying to make Harry feel happier.

As soon as they let go of each other, Louis is up and out of his seat, patting Harry abruptly on the back as he hugs him securely. After the boys have stopped their brief chat and a few extra hugs, Harry flops himself back down next to me, letting out a heavy sigh of relief. He seems so much more relaxed already. He leans into my side, planting a thankful kiss to my cheek.

"I told you," I prove to him as I cuddle into his comforting side. He hums a small laugh, showing that eye catching smile of his that I will never, ever get enough of.