Never Be The Same » Lirry Sta...

By HipstaaLilo

What's life without love? What's living without loyalty? What's forgiveness without Hurt? Nothing, and that’s... More

Never Be The Same [Lirry Stayne]
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
NEW OWNERS

Chapter Two

2.6K 78 8
By HipstaaLilo

Liam’s P.O.V

I kissed his neck; tracing my finger around my boyfriend’s naked torso, a slight smile emerged on his lips as he slowly woke up. “Hey, bubs,” I cooed with my head on his chest, looking up at him.

“Morning.” He gazed, rubbing my shoulder, I could smell his breath as he kissed my forehead. Cigarettes and alcohol was what it smelt like, I hated that, I’ve always hated people smoking ever since I lost my grandpa, I’ve hated it.

“Z, when are you gonna stop smoking?” I questioned, he grunted loudly, pushing my body off his with a bit of force.

“No, Liam, we've spoken about this.” He hissed. I rolled my eyes, pushing the blanket over my shoulders that was hanging roughly round my waist.

He always does this to me, always and I hate it. “Zayn, why don’t you just consider the fact that you could die from this!” I swear to god that I could feel the anger in him warm up.

“For fuck's sake, you’re such a pussy,” He spoke dryly, plopping his shirt over his head. “Liam, just grow up.”

He exited the room, shutting the door with a lot of force; he was mad, very mad, now he probably won’t talk to me for the rest of the day. I groaned loudly, pushing my dead weight up, I heard the door click and straight away I knew it was Zayn. “Zayn, babe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you angry,” I mumbled ,but it wasn’t who I thought. No, not Zayn, but it was in fact Harry.

“Oh, hey, thought you were Zayn.” I spoke as he moved in, closing the door behind him.

“Sorry, probably wish it was him and not me, eh?” He said fake chuckling, sadly. I just gave the same expression back at him shrugging my shoulders. “..Anyway, you two have a fight?”

His voice was saggy and dry, it almost it sounded as if it was killing him to say these words. “Um, yeah, kinda.”

The bed slightly sunk as his sat down next to me, he placed his arm around my shoulder bringing me towards him. “You alright?” It wasn’t much of a question, it was more of a statement.

I just smiled brightly. “Yeah, guess so,” I tried to say bravely, my voice kind of broke that. I wasn’t that okay, I guess I could say, I hate fighting with Zayn and it’s happening much more common than you would think.

“Li, don’t lie to me, you’re not okay.” He knew me well, this little snowflake here, he always knows when there’s something wrong with me and Zayn - Sometimes a little too much.

“Yeah, okay, sometimes I wish we could just sit and talk to each other once and a while, but we never can, you know? It just always ends up in fights, Haz, sometimes I’m scared his going to end us, and I really love him. I don’t want him to leave me.” I pleaded, kicking my feet about.

Harry smoothed his hand across my thigh, calming me down a little. “Li, it’s gonna be okay, I’ll always be here for you, okay? And you never forget that.” He smiled. 

He was just such a good friend always here for me, I couldn’t have wished for a better friend like this one here. “Thanks, Hazza, I love you, you know that, right?”

“Y - Yeah, course I do, Li," He chuckled cutely, the room went quiet silent for a minute, both just seated there with a tight grip on one another.

“You don’t think he’ll ever do it to me again, do you, Haz?”

“..I worry about that a lot you, know, he said he wouldn’t, but if he keeps up this shit -“

“I’m just getting my phone”, Zayn barged into the room, pointing to his phone that was on the bedside table charging. How long was he here for? Did he here what we were talking about? My mind spoke. Harry didn’t make any eye contact with him but the floor, I slowly moved a couple inches away from Harry, Zayn just eyed me full of anger. I gulped lightly, he just walked out stomping on my clothes as he went by.

“He heard that, didn’t he?” I choked out.

Harry just nodded. “I think so,”

“Shit,” I cursed under my breath; I paced around the room, my hands traveling through my short but longish hair. “He's really going to hate me now.”

“Li, come on, just relax, yeah? He won’t and I mean that, cuz he’ll have to get passed me. We're having a Liam and Harry day, okay, so that means no Louis, Niall and definitley not Zayn. Just give him some time to think.” He said, rubbing my shirtless back, it made me breath I little easier as him soft skin crashed with mine.

“Do you really think that if we give him time, he’ll relax and calm down?”

“Yes, and so do you, so you in for this Liam and Harry day?” He said, bighting his lip nervously.

“Yeah okay, that’s a date,” I smiled, he smiled as well, happy to be spending some time together. This is going to be fun; I need my mind taken off this.

Harry’s P.O.V

He had actually agreed with me to spend a day with me, which I never even thought of. I was just walking past there room when I heard a few raised voices and it ended up with this a day, together a Lirry day no one else but Liam and I. He chucked his top one picking up his phone placing it in his pocket.

“Ready?” I questioned.

He nodded.“Yeah, let’s go,”

We barged out the room, I saw in the corner of my eye, Liam looking around - wide eyed. He was very tense and a bit scared, I guessed by the sight of his body language.

“Li, it's alright, mate. Relax, he'll get over it.” I laughed

“Yeah, I guess..” He paused - “So, where we going?”

“..I was thinking, maybe some manly stuff, you maybe up for a little bit of a gym workout?”

“Of cause manly stuff, Haz.” He said, nudging my arm. There was a gym that was on the first floor of the hotel. So we were lucky, I had to think of something fast to do and that’s all that came to mind. And plus it’s kind of a bonus for me. Don’t ya think?

---

I watched closely as his muscles flexed as he punched the hell out of the punching bag. I couldn’t help but not take an eye off of him, he was just too perfect. I even managed to get caught a couple of times staring at him but I just kept smiling. He walked over towards me, shirtless and dripping sweet, abs sticking out widely, my mouth caught dry, my breath cold.

“Having a shower,” He nudged his head.

“Y - Yeah, okay." I mumbled, catching my breath. He walked away me gazing at his perfect back muscles. God, he was perfect.

I gazed the room back to where Liam was before, just imagining him there again, when a flash caught my eye. It was Liam’s iPhone, and it was just lying there on the ground. I quickly jumped up making my way towards it.

If I was quick enough, I could make it to him in time before he had one, so I ran towards the shower rooms passing a couple of who were in gym, them giving me weird looks, but anywho. I made my way in there but stopped when I heard a voice way too familiar. “I fucking told you not to, Liam," It was Zayn.

I walked in. Liam was pushed up against the wall, had his arm against his chest and his fist was held tightly inches away from Liam’s face. I tried to move but my knees were stuck, he was about to make his move, not knowing I was standing there. Liam closed his eyes tight. I was scared, I needed to stop this.

I dragged my legs acroos the floor, pushing Zayn harshly. He stumbled back - shocked. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” I yelled through my teeth. He backed away, speechless.

I held Liam tight in my arms as he expression was blank. Before I knew it, Zayn had taken off, leaving us here. “Li, you okay? Did he hurt you?” He muttered his words, but I couldn’t understand him one little bit. “Li, did he hurt you?” I repeated myself.

“No, but you saved me,” He pulled me in tightly for a hug, nuzzling his face into my neck. “You saved me, Haz.” I rubbed his back, just happy for him to be alright, but, boy, when I see that little shit again, boy will he have hell to pay. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 168 13
Liam's soul mates name appeared on his wrist long before the other boys. No one knows. Liam won't tell them because Harry is his soul mate. Louis, Ni...
10.3K 180 55
I couldn't love him. Because loving him, would only put him in danger...
105K 2.4K 25
For four years he's made my life a living hell and now he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. FYI: I haven't edited this, frankly I'm just...
13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...