South Park x Reader

By Ani_GhostWriter

In this quiet little mountain town. This is where all these troublemaking, yet funny kids in South park have... More

Kyle x Reader {Projects and Understudies}
Stan x Reader {The Big Game}
Kenny x Reader {Halloween Fun!}
Cartman x Reader {NO KITTY!}
Tweek x Reader {Coffee Run}
Clyde x Reader {SHUT UP, CLYDE!!}
!FingerBang!Kyle x !Shy!Reader {You're So Beautiful}
Christophe x Reader {Survive} (Part 1)
Mysterion x Reader {My Hero \^-^/}
Christophe x Reader {Survive} (Part 2)
Author's Note {Thank you!}
Butters x Reader {Marjorine}
Pete (Red hair goth) x Reader {New Kid}
Author's Note #2
Christophe x Reader {Survive} (Part 4)
Christophe x Reader {Survive} (Part 5)
Christophe x Reader (Final + Epilogue)
Cartman x Reader {Craig you big bully!}
Author's Note #3
Kyle x Reader {Old Ghost Tales}
!Yandere!Goth Kids x !KISS! Reader x !Yandere! Vampires {Crazy Fans...}
Stan x Reader (Count on you)
And Yet Another Author's Note
Yandere! Goth Kids x !M.K!Reader x Yandere! Vampires (Fight for what we want)
Cartman x Reader (You deserve better than this)
Cartman x Reader (One Step at a Time)
Kyle x !Blind!Reader {Believe me, I know}
Craig x !Male!Reader (A Little Tackling Won't Hurt Anybody)
Butters x !Independent!Reader {Let me in}
Kyle x Cartman AKA Kymannnnn {Two Truths and One Lie}
Yes... Another Author's Note
Kyle x !Male!Reader {Compliments From the Gentleman Over There}
Jimmy x Reader {W-w-wow you're a t-t-terrific person!}
Butters x !Male!Reader x Kenny {Warmer By The Fireplace}
Craig x !Badass!Reader {It's Gonna Be Me}
Stan x !Mute!Reader {Journal Entries}
Michael (Curly Hair Goth) x Reader {Voices}
Kenny x !Mysterious!Reader {One In The Same}
Kyle x Cartman AKA Kymannnn {This Is It, Huh?}
Michael x !Pastel Goth!Reader {Uniforms}

Christophe x Reader {Survive} (Part 3)

3.9K 67 68
By Ani_GhostWriter

{Disclaimers over Disclaimers! This right here ^ is not mine. All credit of this drawing goes to the respectful owner, Tunnel-Mole. http://tunnel-mole.deviantart.com/ }

       Okay. Now, on with the story!

     I need to stop staring, it's going to look weird. He looked at me and I quickly turned away so flustered. I whistled trying to play it off as I heard a lighter go off. Turning back to the handsome teen, I see that he's lighting a cigarette. He placed it to his mouth and inhaled. Pulling the cig away from his mouth, smoke came out. Man...he's too hot..

       "Let's get inside." Rebecca broke me out of my thoughts.

    We nodded and walked inside the cabin. As we walked inside, I realized that it's not that big but, not small either. I could tell Rebecca and the hot guy have been here for a while because the place looked like people have lived here.

       "You guys can make yourself comfortable...uh" She looked at the guy, "You want help with the bags?" She asked him.

       "...." He still doesn't speak. He just shook his head and walked out of the cabin.

       "So," Kyle started, "How long have you guys been here?"

       "Well him and I are neighbors and he was nice enough to save me after my parents were infected."

       "Man, I'm sorry." Kyle said.

       "It's alright. We've been on the road for a day until we found the cabin."

     He nodded and I stood up catching everyone's eyes.

       "I'm just going to get some air." I said.

       "Be careful." Kyle warned me.

     I flashed him my gun in my back pocket and nodded before leaving the cabin. When I walked outside, I saw the guy grabbing the bags out from the trunk. Feeling confident, I walked up to him and smiled.

       "Hey, um...I'm {Name}." I said.

     He looked at me and then continued grabbing the bags. I sighed. This is going to be tougher than I thought.

       "Want some help?" I asked trying to get some conversation going.

     The guy just shook his head and I walked around the car.

       "You okay? You can talk to me if you want."

     He slammed the trunk down making me jump. He walked up to me and stared into my eyes. Did I say something wrong?

       "Thanks," He said, "But, I'm fine {Name}." He spoke in a hot accent.

     He picked up the bags and walked back inside the cabin leaving me dazzled. He finally spoke and the thing is, he has a foregin accent! I blushed.

     After a while, I walked back inside and Rebecca gave me food. I thanked her and walked around the cabin for a little. I smiled seeing how Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman are getting acquainted with the cabin. This is a pretty sweet place.

     I went to a room that was open wide. Curiously, I walked inside and to my surprise, I found the guy sitting on a bed. He looked at me and I mumbled.

       "Sorry, I'll leave." I said.

       "No, it's alright." Ahh~ His beautiful voice.

     I turned back around and took a bite of my food. I noticed a shovel in the corner. Raising my eyebrow, I stared at it questionably. Did he need to bury something with the shovel?

       "So you're French?" I asked.

       "Yes I am." He nodded his head as he stood up.

       "Cool, I always wanted to visit Paris." I giggled nervously. What am I saying?

       "Me too actually." He said.

       "You weren't born there?"

       "I was but, my parents and I moved when I was three. I don't remember much." He replied

     I nodded and watched as he was about to walk off. I stopped him.

       "Wait! I never caught your name."

       "....Christophe..." He said then left the room.

     Nothing more was said. This handsome French man just left a very flustered girl with a smile on her face and that girl is moi

     The Next Day...

     The guys and I had to sleep on the floor since Rebecca and Christophe didn't have beds like Craig did back it his hideout. Kyle woke me up saying that him and the others were going to get some food. I told him to be careful. God only knows what would happen to me if I knew that Kyle got into trouble. We hugged and he left. Sitting up, I saw Rebecca holding a pot.

       "Hey Rebecca." I said

       "Hey, {Name} morning. Here." She handed me a plate of food. I grabbed it and smiled at her.

       "Thank you." I took a bite and smiled. This is really good.

     Rebecca went back to her cooking and it got quiet for about a minute.

       "I heard you were talking to Christophe." She changed the subject.

    I gulped as I looked at her. "Oh, sorry. Are you guys a thing?" I asked

       "What?" She turned to me, "No way... he's a little too quiet for me." She continued to cook.

       "Ah...so he's single." I smiled underneath my breath. This could be my chance.

       "I guess so," she shrugged, "Why? You like him?"

        "Huh?" I blushed, "No I mean... I barely know him." Which is true.

     Rebecca chuckled at my statement. "Uh huh. Hey do you mind bringing this to him. He's in his room." She came to me with another plate.

     I nodded and placed my plate down. Taking Christophe's, I stood up and went to his room. I knocked on it and it slightly opened. I poked my head through.

        "Uh hello? Christophe?" I called out.

     I opened the door and walked inside. Looking at the bed, I saw that he was still asleep. Scoffing, I placed his plate on the table next to him.

       "Hey, are you sleeping?" I placed a hand on his shoulder..

     He turned over to face me. "Not anymore..." He replied as he opened one eye.

       "Sorry," I apologized looking down, "Rebecca wanted you to eat." I motioned the food.

     My eyes widen as I saw Christophe sit up. The thing is... he was shirtless! I quickly turned around and looked to find a shirt. I found one hanging on the shovel. I grabbed it and handed it to him. From the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me. Man, take your shirt already! He was making me nervous.

       "Thanks.." He took the shirt from my hand.

     I nodded and he puts it on. I went to leave when I turned back to face him.

       "Hey Chris.."

     He looked at me.

       "What's with the shovel? Did you have to dig up something?" I asked curiously.

       "No I didn't." He said.

       "Oh, it's important to you then?"

       "Something like that." He replied as he went to eat his food.

      I left his room and while holding the knob I sighed. What's on his mind? Does he feel sad? Scared? Alone..? I just want to know so, I can help him.

      The guys soon came back and I smiled seeing the stuff they came back with. Their mouths began watering seeing the food Rebecca cooking. They sat down and talked to me about what they encountered on their trip. My mind just went to Christophe.

       "Hey, {Name}." I heard Stan call me.

       "Yeah, Stan."

       "Kyle and I saw a medical place that's not that far from here. We were about to ask Christophe to drive us. Do you wanna come?" He asked me.

       "Sure. So, Cartman and Kenny are staying with Rebecca?" I questioned.

     He nodded and I went to change my shorts. Rebecca was kind enough to let me borrow a pair of pants she has. Christophe left his room so, I quickly went to change into the jeans. Once I was done, I went to see Kyle.

       "You ready?" He asked me

       "Yeah," I nod, "Come on. Let's go."

     We went outside and I waved Cartman, Kenny and Rebecca goodbye. As I sat down in the passenger's seat, Christophe sat next to me and started up the car.

        "Okay, where to?" He asked. I blushed hearing his accent but, looked away trying to brush it off.

     Stan and Kyle got inside the car and sat down, buckling themselves in.

       "Uh, it's down the road. It's a pharmacy that has a huge sign. You can't miss it." Stan stated.

       "Alright." Christophe began to drive off. As he was driving, I thought about what things we should grab. Of course, we need antibiotics because we don't know how many close calls we're going to get.

     We made it to what seemed to be a RiteAid. While the guys talked about what to get, I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I'm so tired that I can't even keep my eyes open. I was about to fall asleep when... BAM!

     My head shot up and I saw an infected right near my window. Turning to my left, I saw Christophe sitting next to me with his arms crossed.

       "Where's Stan and Kyle?" I asked.

       "Inside." He replied.

      I nodded and looked back at the infected whom was staring at me. It was really trying to get through and bite me.

       "Don't worry," I heard Christophe say, "It won't get you."

       "Are you sure?" I asked trying really hard to stop looking at it's face directly.

       "I'm positive."

       "Okay." I said trusting him.

     Stan and Kyle were taking a while so, I decided to talk with Chris for a while. I told him my past with my business parents and he told me about his mother and father. Apparently, they got turned into those infected things too. I apologized about that but, he just told me that he doesn't even feel anything. By anything, I think he meant emotionally. But, how? Those are his parents. So, if I turned... he wouldn't care. He would just shoot me and move along?

     Talk about cold hearted...

       "So, did you leave anyone behind? Like a girlfriend?" I asked trying to see if he's actually single.

     Christophe scoffed as our eyes met. "Girlfriend? The only things I love are my shovel and my pride. Viva la resistance!" He exclaimed.

     I chuckled. "Really, no girl? I thought you're one of those heart breakers. You know, all the girls fighting over you."

       "No, I wasn't one to do those types of repulsive things like everyone else. I stayed in the shadows and leave when it's time to go."

       "Chris, you're different than the average guy."

       "How so?"

       "I feel like you need to give yourself more credit. You saved Rebecca. You're a hero."

       "I'm no hero."

       "Why are so distant with me..?"

     He opened his mouth, about to answer me when the car doors opened. Stan and Kyle came back and told us to drive off. Christophe did and never replied to my question. Along the way home, I kept replaying that whole conversation in my mind. He's off and more than how we were just talking before. What's up with him?

     I turned my head away and looked out of the window. That's weird, it's getting darker earlier than usual. Maybe it's daylight sayings. I hate it because I lose sleep. Something caught my eye and I sat up. Okay, now I'm really creeped out. I thought I just saw a person there. Let's catch up on our sleep, {Name}.

Christophe's Pov:

     Ugh, what's going on with me? Why is it that I have to pour out my feelings to this girl I just met? The only person I told my past was Rebecca and that was only because I thought I was going to die. When I met {Name} and her four friends, I started acting more distant than usual.

     Noticing her sleeping figure next to me and I couldn't help but, smile. Her mouth was open and she started to drool. It was funny.

     I chuckled and saw Stan and Kyle looking at me confused. Coughing, my attention went back to the road as my cheeks began to turn red. I can't be getting my feelings mixed up with some girl I just met. No matter how cute she is- SHIET!!

     Pressing my left foot down on the brakes, I made the car come to a stop. Kyle cursed as Stan asked me what happened.

       "We have company." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O_O   Well okay then.

Hope you enjoyed!

As always,

  -The Only Ghost

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 309 29
You are a fairly popular girl at SPH, (south park high) you are friendly to everyone and given the chance, are open to making new friends. Problem is...
4.2K 282 25
Updates regularly. The South Park kids are sent to a summer camp that is supposed to be the 'experience of a lifetime'. Technically, yes it is. Just...
225K 2.8K 32
Just some possibly long story one shots, slow updates depending on creativity. I do not own anything related to the show, art, etc. I just own the st...
456K 4.5K 21
Hello, and welcome to my South Park One-Shots. Your job, as the reader, is to follow along in the story as yourself and trust the story to take you...