1D Sexual Frustrations

By fckyeahliam

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) More

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Harry : Birthday Present
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : You're so beautiful
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Louis : Rough is how i roll
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Niall : Early Night
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Liam : Sleeping beauty
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Niall : When in rome
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Niall : Can't hold it any longer
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Zarry : Dreamland

22.3K 104 6
By fckyeahliam

“You were mumbling something about Zayn in your sleep last night.”

I looked up at Harry from my position on the couch, where I was curled up under a blanket watching Frasier. Harry’s expression was more so amused than upset, his emerald eyes displaying a vivid glint of satisfaction as he took in my reaction.

“W-what?” I stuttered, my cheeks instantly turning red. I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I had hoped he was fast asleep when I woke myself up last night from a steamy dream with Zayn. I hoped to God that Harry hadn’t heard me, as I instantly rolled the opposite way and mentally slapped myself. Why had I been dreaming about his band mate, I wasn’t sure. Perhaps it was from yesterday when I was hanging out with the boys during their sound check, and Zayn was being super giddy and touchy feely with his friends, especially Harry. I had always known of Zayn’s quiet demeanor but when his silly side came out, I sort of developed a tiny, school girl crush on him.

“Babe?” Harry sat down beside me, crossing his long legs and draping one of his arms on the couch behind me. I stared at him, worried he was devising some foolish plan in his mind.

“Yeah, I um,” I struggled to find an explanation. “I honestly have no idea what I was dreaming about. Something silly, probably.”

My nervous laughter went un-phased by Harry as he smirked and rubbed his lips slowly with his fingers, thinking. I flicked through the channels on the TV, the remote sweaty in my palms as I dreaded the silence between us. There was an unbearable tension as we both knew that my dream of Zayn wasn’t silly in the least, and my mumbling of his name in my sleep for slightly more of a moan.

“Y/N, it’s okay if you had a saucy dream about my mate,” Harry said, grabbing the remote from my hand. I shuffled under the blanket, feeling myself becoming slightly turned on at the memory of the dream. Harry was watching me intently, obvious to my flushed face and chest. “It’s no big deal, honestly. You can’t control your dreams.”

I looked at him and nodded. “Sure, Harry. I’m not even sure if it was a saucy dream so let’s just forget about it, hm?”

Harry frowned. “Why do you feel the need to lie about it?”

“I’m not lying!”

“Babe, I know very well that you are. It’s fine, I’m not upset-”

“I am not lying, Harry.” My voice wasn’t very convincing as Harry raised an eyebrow and leaned back, crossing his arms.

“So if I called Zayn in here right now, things wouldn’t be awkward?”

“Of course not! Why would you even-”

“Zayn!” Harry’s voice shouted as he kept his gaze on me, holding it fixedly and waiting for my reaction. I forgot that Zayn’s room in their apartment was just upstairs, and that he had been in his room this whole time. Well, maybe I never forgot, but just chose to ignore it.

“Harry!” I whisper yelled, but it was too late.

“Yeah mate?” Zayn’s thick accent replied to his name as soft footsteps padded down the carpet on the stairs. I glared at Harry but he simply smiled that cheeky smile, his dimples prominently shining.

“Can I ask you something?” Harry said, turning to look at Zayn. He was standing behind the couch now, his black hair perfectly shaped and recently shaved on the sides. I noticed today his choice of t-shirt was a Michael Jackson shirt, and sighed internally at his amazing taste. Damn, he was close to perfect.

“My lovely girlfriend here seems to have developed a crush on you,” Harry was saying. I gaped at him, immediately throwing the blanket off of me and standing up.

“Harry Styles you are the biggest asshole!” I shouted, before turning to Zayn. “I swear I don’t, trust me.”

Zayn’s face looked somewhat offended as he crossed his arms, giving me a full view of his tattoos. “Well that was a grand, defensive gesture,” he said, nodding towards blanket I’d thrown on the floor and my huffed attitude. “What’s he on about?”

“He’s just angry because I had a dream about you last night,” I blurted out, avoiding Harry’s childish grin. “It wasn’t a big deal; it was just a stupid dream.”

“Y/N, Y/N,” Harry stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders, looking down into my eyes. “It was probably one of the sexiest dreams you’ve ever had, wasn’t it?”

I groaned as Zayn’s eyes widened.

“Don’t try to deny it,” Harry said. “You literally moaned my best friend’s name in your sleep. Was he better than me?”

Zayn’s presence turned awkward as he shuffled on his toes and scratched the back of his head. I could tell by the small bulge in his jeans however, that he was enjoying this.

“Harry,” I said softly, starting to get flustered. “Can you please stop this? What are you trying to prove?”

He laughed and looked at Zayn, shooting him a devilish smirk that I’d only ever seen once he was really, really turned on. I began to realize exactly what Harry was doing, and despite my attempts at blocking his remarks and hints, I was already relishing this.

“I just want you to admit it,” Harry said, placing his hands on his hips. “Admit that you want to have sex with Zayn.”

Zayn and I shared a look. I had two options here; deny everything and run from the room as fast I could, or admit it and possibly have the most awkward conversation I’d ever had. More so than the one that had been occurring.

Since Harry’s legs were a million feet long, he’d definitely catch me if I tried to run. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “I may or may not be attracted to him,” I said. “Who cares?”

Harry clapped his hands together and grinned. “So it’s settled then!”

“What is?”

“Zayn, I give you permission to make my girlfriend moan as loud as she can, just like in her dream.”

Both of us gawked at Harry, who glanced back and forth from us, his smile fading. “Of course, I’ll be there to supervise. How does that sound, babe?”

He took a step forward and placed his hands on my hips, the heat from his palms radiating through my sweatpants. “Would you like us both to fuck you?”

I just stared at him, his fingers tickling my hips softly and the heat between my legs becoming more and more evident. I was about to protest, call this whole thing off due to awkward circumstances afterwards, when I felt a cool hand on my neck, pulling the hair away from my shoulder and leaving it bare.

“Zayn’s very good, I’m sure of it,” Harry muttered, staring at the dark haired boy behind me.

My mouth fell open slightly as I felt a pair of soft, wet lips attach themselves to the skin below my ear, resting there for a moment before traveling up to my earlobe. Zayn’s breath was hot and I could do nothing but stare at Harry in shock as he felt me up.

Harry nodded towards the stairs. “Let’s take this to the bedroom, shall we?”

I wanted to roll my eyes at his cheesy statement but all I could do was follow my heavy feet as they made their way up the stairs, Zayn and Harry close behind me, whispering to each other. I was about to have sex with two of the most attractive guys I’d ever known, and yet all I could think about was the awkward tension after it was over.

“Relax, love,” Zayn said to me once we’d entered the master bedroom. Harry shut the door behind us and left the light off, the lamp on the bedside table being our only source of light. He sat on the edge of the bed and held his hands together, watching me and Zayn as we stood in front of each other.

“Zayn, mate, show her how it’s done.”

There was a reassuring look in Zayn’s eyes, a soft mutter of, “it’s okay,” before his hand was tangled in my hair and his lips were on mine. I was shocked at how good of a kisser he was, his tongue searching for mine and easily gaining access to it as I leant into his body. I began to forget my boyfriend was even in the room, losing myself in Zayn’s kiss and his soft grunt in my mouth as I pulled his shirt off over his head. I looked down to admire his body and felt myself blushing even more so than I already was. Quickly I pealed my own shirt off, revealing my simple white bra with the studded clip in the front.

“Eager, are we?” he chuckled, pulling me over to the bed as Harry backed up, sitting against the headboard with his knees apart. Zayn sat me down, standing in front of me and smirking. “Sit in front of Harry,” he ordered.

I backed up into Harry, feeling his hard crotch against the lower of my back and purposely wiggling into him. I heard the soft puff of air leave his lips as I created friction between us. His hands reached around me and unclasped my bra, my breasts falling open to the other boy in front of me. Zayn admired my chest, licking his lips slowly and smiling at me.

“You’re very beautiful, Y/N,” he said. Harry murmured in agreement behind me, his hands beginning to knead my breasts while my eyes kept their place on Zayn and he rolled my pants down. I wiggled out of them and he threw them to the floor. Harry’s fingertips grazed over my nipples and I gasped quietly, my head falling back onto his shoulder. His lips brushed over my cheek while Zayn’s cold fingers traced over the edge of my panties, causing goose bumps on my skin.

“She’s absolutely soaking, mate,” Zayn said, pointing to the dampened area on my crotch. I self-consciously rubbed my thighs together, embarrassed of my arousal despite my own excitement. Zayn’s smile was reassuring though, as he pushed my legs back apart. “How exactly did that dream of yours play out, Y/N?” he asked.

Harry chuckled quietly in my ear, still softly massaging my chest as Zayn rolled down my underwear. The combination of cold air on my center and the silk sheets on my bum sent chills down my spine. My body was on fire and beneath Zayn’s hardened gaze and Harry’s soft touch I was practically melting.

“Did it go something like this?” Zayn’s voice woke my senses a little more as his fingers trailed up the inside of my thighs. I watched, amazed at his technique. His lips dragged slowly on my skin, his tongue occasionally drawing circles on my legs.

I squirmed beneath him and Harry held me tighter, his hands moving down to the undersides of my thighs where he held me open for Zayn. My breathing increased and my mind swam with thoughts of what he was about to do. The anticipation was killing me more so than anything else, and I was sure I was dripping onto the sheets.

“Where did I touch you, babe?” his voice was soft and his accent heavy while he spread my lips with his fingers. My teeth clamped down on my bottom lip, aching for him. If it wasn’t for Harry’s deep breaths and occasional squeezes on my legs, I’d have hardly even noticed he was there, my own boyfriend. I was too caught up in Zayn.

“Here?”

His finger pressed on my clit gently and I moaned, my hips thrusting up slightly. Zayn pulled away, raising an eyebrow and laughing.

“Somehow I don’t think that’s exactly what happened in her dream, Zayn,” Harry said behind me.

Zayn understood and leaned forward, pressing his lips to my center and lightly licking delicate circles. I gasped and threw my head back onto Harry’s shoulders. He moaned into my ear, staring down at Zayn while he pleasured me with his tongue. My eyes squeezed shut and I pushed back into Harry, overwhelmed with desire and the will to tease him. His hard-on rubbed against the lower of my back through his jeans and I felt him squeezing my legs tighter as I pushed against him.

“Y/N,” Harry groaned. “Look at Zayn. Watch him.”

It took all the willpower I had to open my eyes and look down at Zayn. His jet black hair tickled the sides of my thighs as he ruined me, using his hands to hold the back of my legs gently. I was mesmerized by his lips, moving at ease against my core while his eyes, dark and wide, stared up at me. My mind raced with flashbacks of the dream I’d had, and this was definitely ten times better.

“Is Zayn making you feel good, babe?” Harry said into my ear, his own eyes on Zayn too. I could tell he was getting just as worked up as I was, his hips shifting uncomfortable behind me.

“Answer me,” he ordered.

“Yes-” I gasped, both in response to Harry and out of pleasure. Zayn had finally inserted a finger into me, arching it up and gently thrusting. I couldn’t help it; my eyes rolled back and my head collapsed onto Harry’s shoulder yet again. I was too weak to hold myself up and watch.

Zayn’s finger speeded up in pace and I bit my lip harder, feeling my stomach begin to knot. “Should I let her come?” he asked, parting his tongue from my core and still pumping his finger. I hissed, thrusting up slightly, missing the friction of his mouth.

Harry hummed behind me. “I’m not sure… Y/N, do you want to come?”

I could hear the smirk in his face as he asked me; obviously I wanted to come, and all of us knew that. I nodded vigorously, my hands sinking down onto Harry’s, which were still latched onto my legs.

“Ask politely,” Zayn said, pumping his finger slower and leaning down to my slit again. “Then maybe you can come.”

“Please,” I gasped. “Zayn please let me come!”

“What was that?”

“Fuck! Zayn, please! I’m begging you- ah!”

His tongue latched back onto my clit and I cried out as he made a mess of me, pumping as fast as he could and drawing figure eights on my core with his tongue. My hands squeezed Harry’s and my body shook as I came, releasing my juices all over Zayn’s mouth and finger. Profanities flew out of my mouth as Harry’s arms held me down, murmuring dirty words into my ear as I reached my high and then came down from it.

My chest rose and fell with every breath it took, and I opened my eyes to look down and see Zayn’s look of amusement. His chin glistened with my juices and the sheets underneath him were slightly wet. He looked down at them and back at me, smirking. “Didn’t know you could do that,”

“Neither did I,” I breathed.

I blushed; embarrassed at the mess I’d made but seemingly enough, Harry and Zayn were both rather impressed. Zayn crawled up and brushed his lips against mine lightly, his tongue swiping across my bottom lip. I sighed, placing my hands around his neck and pulling him into me. Harry encouraged me to switch positions so I rolled over on top of Zayn, grinding my soaking center against his crotch. His lips parted and he gasped at the friction, and I smirked, lightly scratching my nails down his tattoos. I reached the zipper on his pants and looked over at Harry, standing beside us, naked. His erection slapped against his belly and my mouth watered.

“I want you to reward Zayn for making you come, while I watch,” Harry said.

My eyes widened. If information served me correct, my knowledge of threesomes was that all of us were together. But the idea of my boyfriend watching me fuck his best friend not only got me even more turned on, but apparently Harry as well He stroked himself, narrowing his eyes at Zayn and me. “Go on,” he said, “this is for you.”

I looked back down at Zayn, his cheeks flushed and eyes dark. My fingers worked on undoing his pants and pulling them down with his briefs while he wiggled out of them. His cock was already as hard as it could get, the veins pulsing and the tip dribbling with pre-cum. I swallowed, staring at the image in front of me and wondering how I ended up in this situation.

“Babe what are you waiting-” His words were cut off with a gasp as I licked up his erection slowly, my eyes on his. Zayn grunted, his hand reaching down and moving the hair out of my face. I began to suck him off, my hands planted firmly on his hips near his tattoos, squeezing softly. My tongue swirled around the tip in a delicate motion, but the sensitivity caused Zayn to squeeze his eyes shut and slam his head back into the pillow.

Suddenly I felt a pair of warm hands on my hips from behind, and Harry’s breath on my neck. “You look so good from this angle, love,” he said, massaging my skin. I stuck my bum out a little more, eager for Harry’s touch.

“Try not to get too distracted from the task at hand,” he said before I felt his member sliding up and down my slit. I moaned around Zayn, the vibrations earning me a few more groans. His hand in my hair pushed me down harder as Harry slid himself into me, finally. This had to be my favourite position; this angle had Harry hitting me at the right spot almost immediately.

He thrusted sharply and I gasped, letting go of Zayn’s dick to moan out. “Got it,” Harry murmured to himself, moving his hips at a regular pace.

I wrapped my lips around Zayn again, feeling him begin to twitch in my mouth. I knew he was close, and I wanted him to come before I did, desperate to make his eyes roll back the way mine did and see him lose himself in euphoria. I bobbed my head faster, trying hard to ignore those sharp jabs of pleasure as Harry’s thrusts shook the bed, my knees becoming wobbly on top of Zayn. My heart raced while I glanced up at Zayn; his hand was still firmly grasped in my hair, but his eyes were shut, his mouth parted slightly. The muscles in his arms were clenched and his abs were sleek with a light layer of sweat, his hair squished into the pillow. Never in my life would I have thought to picture Zayn in this state of being, but it was almost as fun as being the one in that state.

“Let Zayn finish in your mouth, babe,” Harry grunted. “Be a good girl for him.”

I moaned around him and that pushed him over the edge; Zayn’s gasps filled the room as he tightened his grip in my hair and released himself into my mouth. I swallowed the sticky, sweet substance and sucked him off with a pop, licking up the remains.

“Jesus- fuck,” he groaned, running his hand through his quiff and staring down at me with a flushed face. He looked so disheveled and caught off guard that I wanted to kiss him.

From behind me, Harry must have given Zayn some kind of look, because he winked at me and nodded before I felt Harry’s finger creep around my waist and between my folds, circling my clit roughly. His thrusts got heavier and the sound of his skin hitting mine filled the room, along with my gasps. Zayn sat back with his semi-hard dick in his hand, slowly stroking to the sight of Harry and me in front of him.

My stomach began to knot and I bit my lip hard, tasting that familiar metallic flavor. With Harry hitting my g-spot every single thrust and his finger rubbing me at the same time, I was about to combust in front of both of these boys.

“Uhg,” Harry gasped behind me, his grasp on my hips tightening as I felt him twitch inside me. “Babe I’m gonna-”

The words never left his mouth as we both climaxed at the same time, my walls clenching around him and releasing another overload of pleasure. My body trembled and I cried out while Zayn watched, his smirk just as sexy as it was earlier. I felt Harry fill me with his seed before his thrusts slowed to a sloppy and effortless pace. Our heavy breaths were the only familiar sound as he pulled out of me and rolled over on the bed beside Zayn. I collapsed between them, snuggling up against Harry’s shoulder while Zayn stayed on his back, his hands behind his head.

There was a moment of silence before any of us spoke, now gathering our thoughts and coming back to the reality of things. Harry was my boyfriend, Zayn his best friend, and now there was this awkward triangle. Or so I had thought.

“Well,” Zayn said, sitting up and stretching. I turned my head to watch as he got up and pulled his briefs back on, the tight material hugging his bum smoothly. “I guess I’ll see you two later?”

Harry let out a breathless chuckle, wrapping his arm around me and kissing my head before looking at his friend. “Yeah mate, see you in the morning? Breakfast?”

“’Course,” Zayn nodded with a smile and looked at me. “Thanks for the fun.”

“No, thank you,” I blushed.

http://climbmalik.tumblr.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 1.8K 46
This is a series of dirty imagines about the infamous boyband One Direction. Do not read if you don't like sexual stories or 1D.
5.3K 193 41
The plan was easy. All I had to do was pretend to be their friend so I could keep the five boys from getting hurt. Just pretend to care for them and...
18.2K 252 31
x Imagines continued in separate books for each. 19/10/16 x ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Who doesn't love the four lads, kno...
17.7K 141 14
One Direction Imagines x Clean, Romantic, Sad, & Dirty;)) (NOTE: I made this back in the 8th grade and now it's still up for me to look back on and l...