The Master's Pet (GirlxGirl)

By TheMoonlightPoet

A new world has begun where humans were no longer at the top. The vampires have taken over and have put every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note

Chapter 43

46.4K 1.1K 184
By TheMoonlightPoet

Saryia

I made my way back to my office to do a little paperwork that I had left over from yesterday. I am still fuming from what Mercy tired to do to my baby girl. How dare she even think about drinking from my mate?! I don't know why I am being so merciful, I should have tore her throat out! I sit down at my desk and read through the papers. What I really need is a little relax time with Haty.

I can already feel myself getting hot thinking about what I am going to do with her tonight. I banished those dirty thoughts of Haty out of my mind and get back to work. I hear someone clear their throat and I slowly raise my eyes up. My blood boils seeing Mercy standing there. I hiss lowly as she closes the door behind her.

"You better be in here to apologize. I will only accept it if you are on your knees." I sneer at her. Mercy smiles then rubs her neck.

"I was on my knees before you a lot during the war." I stand up griping the desk tight. I didn't forget that I had slept with Mercy more than once during the war. Nothing about it was memorable though, quite pathetic actually. Before I could counter what she said, Mercy's lips were hungrily moving against mine. She breaks off the kiss then takes a few steps back.

Something inside me was stirring, I was extremely pissed now! My eyes turn white and my fangs were out again. I begin to breathe hard then I finally look at Mercy. She has that disgusting smirk on her face. I hiss and find my voice again.

"How dare you place your wicked lips upon me!" I flash forward and grab her throat. I pick her up in the air then throw her back into the wall. Mercy hisses at me then I am floating up in the air. She throws me back into my rolling chair. She uses her speed to get in my lap in straddling position.

"Oh come now Saryia, we both know you can't resist me. The only reason we started to sleep together is because you wanted to know what Jamie sees in me." Mercy's evil lips go up and down my neck. I grab her chin and squeeze hard. I want to break her damn jaw! Mercy's eyes glow light green then I feel a pain going through my entrance.

I scream and see that Mercy's hands are not anywhere near me. Her damn witchcraft madness! She kisses my neck again and sneaks her hands into my shirt.

"What hurts more Saryia? That I am going to take away what you love the most, or that I took away your only friend in the world?" My eyes flair open and I shove her off me. She flies back into the wall. She looks at me in surprise. I stand up. My legs wobble and then I am more enraged.

"I want you out of my house! By the morning after Haty's party I want you gone! I don't care if Jamie goes with you, I want you OUT!" Mercy smiles and bows her head in a mocking way. I hiss loud and she leaps back. She glares at me one more time then leaves my office.

 I slam myself down in my rolling chair. I am throbbing wildly between my legs. Forgive me my sweetest heart, but you are in for it tonight. I think to myself what I am going to do to my beloved Haty. I throb hard then I put my hand down my pants. Jeez that hurt like a bitch! Just like Mercy herself.

"Sar-- Am I interrupting babe?" I open my eyes and see Hatspehut standing in the doorway. She has an amused look on her face. I know this must look... um, dammit. My cheeks betray me turning a dark red. Haty raises her perfect eyebrow then closes the door.

"Baby this isn't what it looks like." Her eyebrow arches more. I take my hand out of my pants then straighten out my clothes.

"You know, if you need me to help you out, all you have to do is tell me." My cheeks turn a deeper shade of red. My sweet girl grins then her eyes turn dark. She straightens up then her grin turns into a scowl.  

"Mercy was in here and she was all over you. Tell me the truth Saryia." I sigh and reach out for her hand. She takes it and I pull her into my lap.

"I told you that Mercy and I slept with eachother before." I saw her eyes get dark then, purple rings showed up around her irises?! What the hell?! Her teeth were clenched.

"Baby she tried to do it again, but I rejected her. I will never lay another hand on her in a sexual way. In fact she is leaving by the next morning of your party." Haty's eyes went back to their normal breath taking dark brown. She strokes my cheek.

"I never doubted you babe." She kisses my lips. I sharply pull away when something stings me. She looks at me in confusion then she looks down at... THE AMULET! I had forgotten where I put that, and my mate is wearing it around her neck without it burning through her beautiful, full, round, perfect breast... Focus Saryia!

"Baby, where did you get that?" I pointed at the blood red diamond. Haty's eyes burst into panic and she got out my lap. She took off the amulet and put it down on my desk.

"Oh my freaking god Saryia! You will never believe me, but I was in the library and I picked out this wi-witch book! And this amulet was in the book. My wolf was screaming that it is ours! I looked at what I could find and- and this belonged to the first werewolf, Mor! I'm her descendant! Then I-I put it on and- and Mor shows up in the mirror! She tells me I am her child then she touches the amulet then she was sucked into it. Saryia, Mor is in the amulet!" She does little hops and points at the amulet while she told me the entire story. I look at her with my arms crossed and my eyebrow raised.

"Babe, I'm not crazy! Mor got sucked into the amulet! She is in there and I am her descendent!" She points at the amulet again. She begins to freak out and pace back and forth rambling. I watch her then try to calm her, but she is too busy having a mini meltdown. I could only do what I know can clam her down.

I take her face in my palms and kiss her luscious lips. Her body presses into mine. I put my arms around her slender body. I gently rub her through her pants. Her body goes limp at my touch. I break the kiss and remove my hand, before things get out of control. I hear her whimper and pull me back into her body. Her eyes are her wolves, I thought they were amazing before, but now they are freaking sexy with those vivid purple rings. 

"There will be more for you once I explain this to you." Haty sighs in frustration then nods. I kiss her head then turn back to the amulet sitting on my desk.

"In the early 1900's I went to Europe looking for this and Mor's tomb. We found the entrance to the tomb and I and my team were lost in the tomb for weeks. There were so many beautiful halls and deadly traps." I lightly put my finger on the amulet. I burns the tip of my finger slightly. I pull my hand away and suck on my finger.

"This however was the most deadly. One of my diggers picked it up and it melted his hand off." I shake my head and look at the amulet.

"I told him not to do that." Haty picks up the amulet and she stumbles. She regains her balance then holds it up to me.

"I saw Mor, and she touched this and then she got sucked into it." I nod and motion for her to put it back down.

"While the werewolf empress was nearing her death, she used some dark magic to transfer her soul into the amulet. If you are to wear this, you must defeat every evil inside yourself. If you do not, legends say that she will take over your body and she will do what the vampires have done to the world. She did it once before, she can do it again."

Hatspehut nods then puts the amulet back on. I chuckle and walk closer to her. She runs her fingers over the red diamond then stares up at me.

"Why does it hurt everyone else?" I sigh and motion for her to take it off and put it on the table. I stare at it then hiss at it. The amulet turns a deeper red then goes back to it's crimson color. Haty looks on in awe.

"Mor, hated vampires, fairies, and witches. She made it so that anyone other than a werewolf touches the amulet, their hand will burst into flame." Haty picks it back up. She stares at it for a second then stares back at me. 

"However, only a wolf of her blood can touch it without feeling that burning go through their hand. Other werewolves can hold it only for a few minutes." Hatspehut nods then smiles.

"It will look nice with my dress." She smiles wider then puts it back on. I smile and take her hands in mine.

"Eventually, you will be able to use the power of the amulet without having it on. Right now, I would prefer that you have nothing on." I give her a mischievous grin. Haty bites her lip then her eyes are clouded with lust. I extend my hand. She takes it and her heart beats faster. I pull her into my body then whisper in her ear.

"Come with me." I raise my eyebrow. She giggles getting my little joke.

"Gladly." She seductively purrs back. I use my speed to get us into our room. I lock the door then turn to my baby girl. She puts the necklace on the table then walks into my arms. I gaze at my love's perfect face. She blushes then kisses my lower lip. The steady beat of my heart accelerates.

I unbutton her shirt slowly, taking my time exposing her skin. After her shirt is unbuttoned I slowly take it off. I look with pride at my mark on her shoulder. Haty couldn't take my slow teasing any longer. She jumps into my arms wrapping her toned legs around my waist. Haty rips away my shirt and gropes my breast as I carry her to the love seat.

I lay her down gently and slowly take off my pants. She kicks off her pants and underwear. I have to stop and marvel at her toned, slender body. I take my pants off and get on top of my future wife, getting between her spread legs. I move my hips gently and suck on her neck and her breast.

Haty begins to shiver and moan under me. I place my lips on hers again and end up in a war with her tongue. I grind on her harder making her throw her head back. Haty's arms wrap around my neck as I move faster. I look at Haty's facial expressions as she is being taken over by her lust. She bites her lip, squeezing her eyes shut.

Being the tease I am in bed I lick two of my fingers and slide them down to her sopping wet folds. I slowly slide my fingers into her. Her eyes fly open and she moans, clawing my back. I pump in and out of her drooling entrance slow at first so I could feel how wet I am making her. Right now, she is soaked and I'm loving it!

I pick up the pace going a fast rate. Hatspehut's back arches from the red love seat. I suck on my bite mark and she digs her nails into my back. Haty releases some of her sweet juice. My head begins to cloud as I think of nothing, but pleasing my precious Hatspehut.

Her body is heating, her muscles tensing and jerking, she is going to come. I thrust my hand fast into her. She wails and grunts when I touch her spot. I adjust my finger so I am hitting only her spot. She shuts her eyes with an intensity. Her jaw drops and she lets out a loud moan. Haty's flooding walls squeeze around my fingers the release.

She cries out my name, loosing all breath in her chest. I go down to suck on her breast, and I move myself deeper into her tight walls. Haty, out of nowhere flips herself on top of me. Her dark brown eyes are glazed over and her regular breathing has not returned yet. I gently pull my fingers out of her and suck on them.

Haty watches, I feel her body heat up even more. She slides down between my legs in a quick motion. All thoughts grind to a halt when my love's fingers reach my soaking wet hole. My eyes roll back as she rubs the outside gently. Inhaling loudly I bring her neck closer to my lips. I run my neck up her long neck up to her ear.

"Ugh, you tease." She growls lustfully. I giggle.

"You know you love it baby." I whisper in her ear. I look into her eyes then grin. Haty looks back into my eyes with a mischievous grin plastered on her face. She slides her fingers into me unexpectedly. I turn my head to the side and moan. My back arches when I feel the entire length of her finger inside me. She moves gently rocking my body with the love seat. 

I loose myself in the sheer bliss between my thighs. My hands clutch at Haty's strong back as she drills deeper into me. Shivering and moaning under my mate makes her very happy, I could feel her wolf prancing around with pride. My nails dig into her skin when she hits my spot.

I can barely breathe as she goes so fast inside my wet entrance. Tears of lust and desire fall from my eyes. My fangs slide out when I feel the moment approaching. I grip Haty's dark brown hair tightly. Her face is pulled into my neck. She sucks on her mark on my shoulder. I moan loudly and grip her tighter.

I finally release, sending out a wave of my juices onto Haty's hand. After the storm of orgasm passes she pulls her finger out of my tight entrance. She smirks looking at her amazing work. Her entire hand is cover with my juice, her forearm as well. I take her wrist then put her fingers in my mouth, sucking them dry.

I let go of her hand after all my juice is off of her fingers. I stroke Haty's cheek. She kisses my hand them rest her head on my chest. I rub her back and let out a sigh of satisfaction. But if she thinks we are done, then she got another thing coming. Haty's lips touch my cheek and I gaze at my perfect lady's face, inches away from my own.

"I love you." I whisper before our lips touch again. We hold our passionate kiss for a long time. We break and stare into eachother's eyes.

"I love you too." My heart swells up with joy and it forces me forward meeting her lips again. She rest her head on my shoulder and we take a break. Round two will begin shortly.

A/N: As usual another steamy moment between Haty and Saryia. I got some news: this book will be ending soon :(, but not that soon. There will be at least, I estimate five or four more chapters. Hope you guys are ready to party, cause Haty's party will definitely one to remember. Comment Vote Peace:)                           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6K 35
~COMPLETED~ Started: 8.20.15 Finished: 2.8.17 New Cover: By Me (Alexa_Moxley) SEQUEL: So The Wolf and The Lamb Are In Love Character Rights go to th...
114 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
56.2K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
2.7M 73.2K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...