I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

H-Town

3.5K 43 7
By ___Flawless

Michael's POV

Lisa and I sat in the Detectives's office after that discovery. Lisa held the note in her hand that came with the package. I didn't even want to read it. Janelle walked in with her hand on her forehead. She sighed and sat down in the white chair in front of us. "The test confirmed that it was Tatiana's." I felt myself tremble from my bones to the hairs on my skin. "And the note?" Lisa whispered.

"The note from the box and the note from the blue bag.....both match." "Which means?" Lisa asked. "The same person wrote both notes." I shook my head. "Michael, do you know anywhere safe you and Bey can hide out?" I shrugged. I felt like I was unable to even speak. "I have....I have to ask Bey," I whispered. Janelle nodded. "We're taking you home." I nodded as I stood up. Lisa stood up and we walked out together. We climbed into the back of Janelle's Range Rover and sat quietly. I decided it was best not to tell Bey about the package and just tell her we needed to leave Neverland for a while.

When we arrived at Neverland, I found myself in a daze. Everything was moving so slow. I heard Bey talking as we walked into the house. "Hey Michael," she greeted calmly. She put her finger to her mouth as she pointed to the twins sleeping on the couch. I nodded and looked back at the detectives and Lisa. Bey's pleasant look dropped. "What's wrong," she whispered. I grabbed her hand and led her out to the poolside to tell her. "They found.." I glanced at the ground. "What?" Bey asked louder. Detective Kingston looked at me. I went ahead and told Bey.

"Lisa got a package in the mail and....we found out that it was....an arm."

Bey rolled her eyes. "A human arm Beyonce. And it's Tatiana's. They dismembered her body....and it came with a note saying they're going to send us every piece of Ti's body until we can make a jigsaw puzzle out of her.....and make one out of our children." Bey's eyes widened. "We need you and your family to leave here, Mrs. Jackson," Detective Lauren stated. Bey closed her eyes. "And go where?" "Anywhere but here, ma'am."

Bey nodded slowly. "I gotta....I gotta...find a safe place then." Bey looked up at me. "I was hoping Michael Jr. would be born here, but I guess it's ok." Bey sighed and smiled weakly. "It'll be ok," she whispered. Bey walked back up to the house. I sighed. "Well...we'll get back to you," I whispered. The detectives nodded as they walked off. I stared to the sky. How about I just end it all? How about I just...give it up?

I saw Bey sitting on the bed. She sighed as she looked up at me. "Where should we go?" I asked. Bey sighed. "Away...but I don't wanna leave," Bey announced. I sat down on the bed next to her. "Girl, I don't know what to do. What about Solange?" Bey shrugged. "We can go.....to Houston," Bey whispered. "Texas?" "Stay where?" "My childhood home," Bey added. I sighed. "And have the baby there?" I asked. Bey nodded. "It's the only way I guess." I nodded. "I guess there's nothing else we can do but move." Bey sighed. "It's not fair. I don't want to leave though." I shook my head. "I don't think we actually have a choice anymore." Bey nodded. "When do you leave?"

"Whenever you're ready," I answered.

"Next week I guess," Bey whispered. I nodded and looked at her stomach. "Next week is your birthday" Bey added. I sighed. "Thirty-three......and soon after is our anniversary," I replied. Bey rubbed her stomach. "But at least you've lived another year of your life and we've been married for a year. We have a son on the way." I nodded and held her hand. "Well..I guess we could start packing," I said softly. Bey nodded. "I'll tell everyone," she announced. I shook my head. "We'll make an announcement tomorrow morning."

That next week...

I watched as Bey packed her luggage for the move. Her mother had already taken a flight down to Houston to get the house ready. Nothing seemed to be going right, at the moment. Solange was already packed and in the car. Bey sighed as she zipped up her luggage and stared at the room. "How long?" She whispered. I shrugged. "It could be a few days, few weeks, maybe even a few months," I said. Bey nodded and looked around the house. "It'll be fine. I promise." I took Bey's luggage and we walked downstairs. I put her luggage in the car and we climbed into the other one with Solange.

The twins were in the car playing. "Mommy! Look!" Prince held up his Teddy. "He's sick." "Aww," Bey whispered, "Teddy wants a kissy?" Prince nodded. Bey leaned down and kissed Prince's teddy bear. Prince smiled. I sat back and noticed Solange wasn't talking still. I sighed and didn't provoke anything. We already have enough hell to go through.

On the plane...

Bey sat in the chair as she read a book to the twins. Solange was lying in a reclined chair fast asleep. I sighed and looked out the window. The sun was setting as we flew over Los Angeles and headed to Texas. I didn't know what else to think about. Between the mess and this sudden move, everything seemed to be going so fast. Tomorrow was my birthday; and I didn't know what else to think, our son was on the way, we're moving to Houston, people wants us dead, my sister-in-law is paralyzed.

Was this a test from God? If so, I was failing in faith. I didn't want to think about the bad things that could happen, but it wouldn't let my mind go. I couldn't understand why anyone would do this to us! Bey hasn't done anything wrong. I haven't.....I don't think. I guess...we're all tested like this, but our test was put to the extreme. Bey had each twin on her side.

"Mommy why are you so big?" Princess asked. Bey smiled weakly. "Well, Mommy has your baby brother inside of here." "Brother?" Princess asked. Bey laughed and nodded. "Mmhmm...and your father and I love him very much." "Then did you eat him!" Prince hollered. Bey covered Prince's mouth as she chuckled. "Baby no....Mommy got a special seed put inside her and your brother came along."

"What type of seed?" Princess asked.

Bey frowned. "Pumpkin because she so big!" Prince yelped. Bey nodded. "Yeah, pumpkin. Mommy got a pumpkin seed and your brother is growing inside there." Prince frowned as he thought about it. Prince put his hand on Bey's tummy. "He kicked," Bey whispered. She grabbed Prince's hand and moved it over. Prince giggled. "I felt it Mommy!!" Bey laughed. "Me me me!" Princess said. Bey laughed and let Princess feel the kick. Princess said, "Whoa....can he eat?"

"Yes he can." "How?" Princess asked. "There is a magical straw that connects Mommy and your brother. So whatever I eat, it goes down through the straw and your brother eats the things that come in a straw." The twins oohed. "What's his name?" Princess asked. "Michael," Bey answered. "Michael?" Prince asked. "Isn't that Daddy's name?!" Princess added. I chuckled. Bey sighed. "Yes, but your brother can have his name too. Just like Prince is Prince Michael." "Ooooohhhhh," the twins said in unison. "Mmhmm. Why don't you all go to sleep now. OK?"

"Yes Mommy!" The twins got off the couch and went into the back room of the plane. Bey followed, but before she went into the back. She stood over me and kissed my forehead. "We're going to be fine. I promise." I nodded and held her hand. She hugged me. I touched her stomach. "Four months," I whispered. Bey nodded. "It's going to be a trip with this one," Bey replied, "he moves a lot." I nodded. "Go to sleep," I insisted. Bey nodded. "We'll be fine. Houston is pretty fun," Bey whispered.

"It may be fun, but is it safe?" I asked. Bey nodded. "I don't think whoever is doing all these things would get on a plane and ride out to Houston just to get at us." "You never know," I replied as Bey went to the back. I sighed. "This is going to be crazy," I whispered.

Author's Note: OMG....I start school Mondayyy!!! T.T this ain't right, but at least I'll be a freshman in highschool, but I will now reveal the title of the sequel for the book I Am...Yours. It's after Bey's new song so it's called Standing on the Sun. I like that title, but if you guys don't like it. I am open for suggestion, but now I will give you all a sneak preview of one of the many chapters in Standing on the Sun. But you'll be surprised though! I won't reveal who it's between until the end of the preview...it's gonna be interesting!!

**Sneak Preview**

I sat in Chemistry at the lab table. "All right ladies and gentlemen, you may now join your lab groups!" I grinned as I took a seat at my station and pulled out the equipment. I saw him...again. I couldn't stand him for some odd reason. Ever since that damn party. He was stationed behind me. I felt someone's hand brush against my ass, but not before squeezing it. I turned around and saw him smirking. I glared at him. Damn you...damn you!

Later that day....

We both sat in the classroom as we wrote down what was on the board. We were the only two students in there since it was afternoon tutoring. Ms. Hall was explaining the Quadratic Theory when the principal came in. "Ms. Hall, did you forget we have a falculty meeting?" Ms. Hall gasped. "Oh shoot, ok you two. Uh, I'm heading out. You all just finish up and turn the lights off when you're done ok?" I nodded and he did too. We watched Ms. Hall leave.

I actually wanted to finish this assignment and re-take this damned test, since I got a seventy-two D on it. I continued working until I heard the stool scrape the floor. He was coming over. I could smell his Armani cologne over here. This boy was everything. He was a Jackson and after last week's party....it wasn't exactly the same. "Hey Good-Looking," he whispered. I sighed and ignored him. "Now isn't the time, Jackson," I whispered. I rarely ever called him by his first name for some odd reason. He smiled and sat down on the stool next to me. "I don't know why you're acting like this." "I don't like you." He smirked and shook his head. "Good-Looking, you like me."

"I am not your Good-Looking! I am not your baby, your honey, your sexy, your Bam-Bam, nor your Stud! I don't belong to you! That kiss was a mistake."

The boy scoffed and bit his lip. I crossed my arms. "Kiss? Good-Looking we practically sucked each other's faces off until the break of dawn." I glared at the boy. "I'm leaving." I packed up my things and threw my backpack over my shoulder. "Goodbye." I walked past him but he snatched me by my jeans. "Hey!" He was unbelievably strong and pulled me back into him. He turned me around. "You aren't leaving because we both know something." "What's that?" I asked him. "You want me," he whispered smugly. I laughed. "You?! Boy please! I can be with my pick of people!" "But you chose me," Jackson whispered. I glared at him and crossed my arms. I couldn't even lie though. That baby blue button down and snug fight black jeans made his figure look good.

He was always slim and had the nicest smile, despite his braces. And he had a dimple in the middle of his right cheek. I glared at his black Converse. "I'm sorry, Good-Looking did I piss you off." I shrugged. "You want to kiss me....I don't mind. A lot of girls want to."

"Well I don't!" I replied.

But dammit I did...this boy was fine. His eyes were beautiful and his pink lips were so...soft!!! Damn, I had to make out with him.

So maybe I did....want to kiss him. I turned around to grab my backpack, only to have him grab me by my waist. I gasped and slowly came back up. He chuckled as I put my hands on the desk. "Let go of my waist," I whispered. "Why? You turned on?" He ran his hands over my hips and wrapped his arms around me. "The teacher is gone," he whispered. I shrugged as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Doesn't mean much," I whispered. "It does," he countered. His hands firmly grasped my stomach making me pull up into him. I was slightly shorter than him. His lips pressed against my neck, sending chills down my back. He kissed my shoulder and chuckled. "Come on now....." I felt his hand gently rub my thigh. I chuckled nervously. "I don't think you wanna reach down there." He looked at me and smirked. "I'm a little confused," I whispered. "Why's that Good-Looking," he said as he kissed my arm. I turned around.

"What's your type?"

The boy in front of me frowned; which made his lips turn into a pout. Oh my God, he's pouting... "Well...um..." Jackson crossed his arms. "So...what is your type?" I repeated. He sighed and rolled his brown eyes. "Why do you want to know so bad?" "Because!" I countered. "Wow..nice answer." I frowned. He smiled. "Shutup," he whipspered. "I didn't even-" He pressed his finger against my lips.

"Just let me," he whispered. The cool mint smell of his gum tickled my nose. Damn..he made me question my religion! His hand held my chin and I watched his eyes stare at my lips. He bit his own pink lip. "What are you doing?" "Shutup." He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. The electricity between us was real. I found myself reaching up and tugging his soft black hair. I pulled his tie down and his hair fell over his shoulders. I groaned as he sat me on the counter.His tongue entered my mouth; making me hotter than ever. I let his hands touch me in places, others have never touched. I moaned softly. He kissed me softly on the ear. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and stepped back.

"Why'd you stop?" I nearly exclaimed.

He laughed. His neat ponytail was gone, his long shoulder-length hair messy. He ran his hand through his hair and laughed again. "Not here, Good-Looking." I felt myself pout. I watched him pick up his designer backpack and slung it over his shoulder. He headed towards the door, but stopped.

"My type? Good-Looking, you're not even my type."

I felt my self-esteem suddenly drop to negative one hundred.

"Oh," I whispered.

I heard his bag drop and he walked back over. He wrapped his arm around me. "My type, Good-Looking? My type are women...females...." I sighed. "But...you're an exception."

"Exception?" I asked.

He nodded. "Like I said my type are females but you're an exception."

Author's Note: OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! If y'all didn't understand....that was a scene between one of Michael's kids and a boy.....if you listen to what he's saying "you're an excepation....my type are women...females..." what does that say class?? Lol, I gotta go. I'm doing to much. But to the side is the boy that was being all kissed on. Yes "I" was a boy! Lol....you know what that means?? Lol I hope you do! You can't be too slow....Ok bye guiseeee!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 42 29
The Way I Love You Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, lead singer with her group Destiny's Child. A young hit star whose career was just taking off. She's alwa...
497K 18.9K 59
13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their now sixteen year old daughter, Isabella...
28K 1.2K 27
Beyoncé and Jay-Z became parents to a baby girl name Blue Ivy. They have a big house, lots of money, and most of all. Love. They are the ideal family...
21K 960 13
A 17 year old Beyoncé Knowles finds herself hurt, confused, emotional all because of the choices of other people.