I Love You To The Moon And Ba...

By ManuelaB3101

Hello! This is a FanFiction of The Hunger Games. Katniss is a normal, 16 year old who goes to school like ev... More

Intro
Chapter One: The New Beginning
Chapter 2: A New Class
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: The Group
Chapter 5: The Party
Chapter 6: Just Friends
Chapter 7: Delly
Chapter 8: Our Mothers
Chapter 9: The Movies
Chapter 10: The Kiss
Chapter 11: The Nephew And The Hospital
Chapter 12: Mathew
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14: The Beachhouse
Chapter 15: Gales Home
Chapter 16: The Misunderstanding
Chapter 17: The Date
Chapter 18: Telling The Truth
Chapter 19: We've Got A Problem
Chapter 20: The Plan
Chapter 21: Happy
Chapter 22: Truth Odair... Again.
Chapter 23: Losing Her
Chapter 24: New York
Chapter 25: Trying
Chapter 26: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 27: Weird Acting
Chapter 28: Getting Her
Chapter 29: Together
Chapter 30: Going Home
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Jealousy
Chapter 33: Asking
Chapter 34: Insecurity
Chapter 35: Intimate
Chapter 36: The slap
Chapter 37: Sleepover
Chapter 38: Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 39: Whores and Assholes
Chapter 40: Scared
Chapter 41: Pressure
Chapter 42: Something Nice
Chapter 43: Amazing Experience
Chapter 44: Showing
Chapter 45: Ready
Chapter 46: First Time
Chapter 47: New Friend
Chapter 48: Trouble
Chapter 49: Mad
Chapter 50: Hope
Chapter 51: Telling
Chapter 52: Don't wanna
Chapter 53: Happy Birthday
Chapter 54: Finally
Chapter 56: Dress Shopping
Chapter 57: Shock
Chapter 58: Sleepover
Chapter 59: Prom
Chapter 60: Graduation
Question
TMI Tag

Chapter 55: Back 2 School

698 8 4
By ManuelaB3101

Katniss P.O.V.

I'm still smiling at the thought of yesterday night as I'm brushing my hair. I liked the way Peeta was frustrated. I love teasing him. And I think he liked the way I looked.

He insisted that I stayed home today, to rest, but I told him that I wanted to go, otherwise I would be bored. He sighed and told me to be careful.

I walk downstairs to Peeta who's waiting for me.
'There's my beauty', he says. I smile. He pulls me close and stares into my silvery grey eyes. But then he leans in to whisper something in my ear.
'I really hope that we can do that again sometime', he whispers. I know what he means. Yesterday night. I smile and blush.
'Maybe, maybe not', I say teasingly and I walk out of the door.
He comes after me and grabs my wrist.

'Not that easy', he says turning his cheek to me. I frown.
'First a kiss', he explains. I smile and lean in to press a kiss on his cheek, but just as I want to touch it, he turns his head so his lips press on mine instead of his cheek. I pull away because I have to smile.
'Jerk', I say smiling. He smiles back and pecks my cheek really quickly. Then we get into the car.

'Katniss!' I hear when I get out of the car. I look around and see Annie coming towards me along with Finnick.
'How are you?' she asks. I smile. 'Good.' She smiles in relief. 'That's great. Ready for school again?' she asks. I nod. She takes my arm and we walk into school together.

Peeta P.O.V.

Finnick walks towards me smirking.
'And, did you do it safely?' he asks. I roll my eyes. 'Asshole', I say under my breath. He just laughs.
'Come on, dude. You just got laid. Be happy!' he jokes. He sounds just like Jake...
I don't say anything, because Gale speaks up.
'Who got laid?' he asks. I didn't even know he was here. Finnick points at me.
'Peeta', he says. I give him the shut-up-glance, but he doesn't see it. Gales face changes, and without saying something else, he walks away.

I slap Finnick on the shoulder.
'Dude!' I say. He has a puzzled glance on his face for a moment, but then it hits him.
'Ohh', he says slowly. I roll my eyes. 'Nice move, Finn', I say. He shrugs.
The bell rings.
'Let's go', he says and we walk together into the school. 

In the break I see that there are posters everywhere from Delly.
Speaking about the devil...
'Vote for me for Prom Queen', she yells. I roll my eyes. Delly and attention is just like humans and oxygen. She needs it.
I'm thinking too long, because when I look up again, she stands in front of me, with not even a foot between us.
'Hey Peeta', she says. I smile friendly at her. 'Hi Delly', I say. She smiles. 'You're gonna vote for me, right?' she asks, laying her hand on my chest. I shrug. 'I don't know yet', I say. She just keeps smiling as she gives me a pamphlet. 'Now you have to', she says. I force myself to put a smile on my face.

I look around me. Where's Katniss?
'Looking for someone?' she asks. I shrug. 'Not really', I say. 'Good', Delly says. She steps closer to me. It's really uncomfortable, the distance she has. Or there is almost no distance... She keeps smiling at me. It creeps me out.
'I just really don't understand', she says frowning. 'What?' I ask. She looks at me. 'Why a guy like you would be with a girl like Katniss. Did you lose a bet or something?' she says. I roll my eyes.

'I love her', I say. She smiles at me like I'm dumb. 'Yeah, sure you do', she says sarcastically. 'You're just being nice to her. That's not love', she says as she takes another step closer to me. 'Then what is love?' I ask. She smiles. 'What's between us. That's love', she says. I frown. 'Us? There is no us, Delly', I say. She laughs. 'Oh Peeta, you're just in denial. Of course there is a us', she says. I sigh. I don't think that it will ever come to her mind that I'm not interested.

I look up and catch a glimpse of Katniss, walking out of the cafeteria. Alone. This is my chance.
'Sorry, I need to go', I say. I push her away from me and run after Katniss. She walks out of the school and I grab her wrist.
'Hey! Wha-', she says. I drag her with me, to the back of the school.

Katniss P.O.V.

I'm dragged to the back of the school by Peeta. What's wrong?
'What are you doing?' I ask.
He stops walking and pushes me slowly against the wall.
'I just needed a little thing', he says and he crashes his lips onto mine. He deepens the kiss and pushes me further against the wall.

When we break apart I start go giggle. Peeta frowns.
'What?' he asks blushing. 'I don't know you like this', I say. He smiles. 'Sorry. Delly was talking to me and I just needed my girl', he says. I smile.
I lay my hands around his neck.
'That's sweet', I say. He pecks my cheek and then I remember what he just said.
'Delly was talking to you? About what?' I ask, hoping that my voice doesn't sound jealous. He shrugs. 'About her being Prom Queen', he says. I roll my eyes. Of course.
We stare at eachother for a while.

He slowly leans in and he connects our lips together. But just then the bell rings. We pull away and laugh together.
We walk into the school and go to class.
'You look exhausted', Finnick says, looking at us. We start to blush but don't say a thing. 

After school, we decide to go to the beach.
I lay down in the sand and the other girls come to me.
'Hi. How are you feeling?' Amy asks. I smile. 'I'm good. Thanks. And what about you? You must have been strartled', I say. She blushes. 'I'm okay', she says. I smile in relief. 

'So, are you up for Prom Queen?' Johanna asks. I burst out laughing. 'No, no, absolutely not', I say. She laughs too. 'Are you guys excited?' I ask. Amy and Annie nod. 'Yeah, I think it'll be so much fun', Annie says. I smile to her. 'I don't like these kind of things', Johanna says. Annie looks at her. 'But, you are coming, right?' she asks. Johanna chuckles. 'Yeah, I'll be there. There's no party when I'm not there', she says. I laugh and give her an high-five. Then Peeta walks over to us. He has his shirt already off. God, he's so hot. 

'And, what are the girls talking about?' he asks, plumping down next to me. 'Prom', Annie says. He nods and takes my hand, but I immediately take it back. 

'Ieuw, Peeta, you're all wet', I say. He laughs and so does Johanna. 'I'm sorry, baby, Finnick wanted me in, and yeah', he says. I smile and place a light kiss on his forehead. But my reflexes are too late. Peeta has grabbed both my left arm and leg and lifts me up, and starts to walk towards the ocean. 

'Peeta, no, no, no! I still  have my clothes on! Don't!' I scream. 'I don't care!' he yells back, before throwing me in the cold water. When I come up, he stands there, smirking at me with his arms folded. 
'Oh no, look at you', he says, pulling me up.
'I'll get you', I say. He chuckles. 'I'm serious. You should sleep with one eye opened tonight', I say. Now he looks serious. I walk over to him and lean in to kiss him, but as soon as he closes his eyes, I start splashing water at him. He soons gets back on me and pushes me into the water. I'm laughing uncontrolled and I just hope I don't look like an idiot.

Peeta pulls me up and holds me closer to him. 'Maybe we should take those wet clothes off of you', he whispers. I smile devilishly at myself.
'Maybe we should', I say seductively. I see Peetas Adam's apple go up and down as he swallows to keep himself calm.
'Or not', I say, pushing him back into the water.
He comes up and looks at me. 
'Little devil', he says. I just laugh.

'Everything going well here?' Finnick suddenly asks. I didn't even know he was here.
'Yeah', I say. He smiles devilishly. I know what he thinks. Finnick with his stupid mind. I roll my eyes. Then I see Annie waving at me, standing with all the other girls. I walk over to them.

'What's up?' I ask. She smiles at me.
'I thought, since we talked about prom, maybe we can go dress shopping together', she says. I think about it. Prom is in two weeks. Graduation in three weeks and then we have summer break. Then I'm out of high school. Then I can go to college. It makes me scared to think about it.

'Katniss?' Johanna asks. I come back into reality and look at them.
'Uh, yeah, sounds fun', I say. They smile.

We have lots of fun the rest of the afternoon. We eat together at Finnick's and then we head home.

'Wanna watch a movie?' Peeta asks. I smile. 'Yeah', I say. We cuddle up together on the couch and turn on the TV. But soon, I feel my eyes getting heavier and I find myself drifting away.

Peeta P.O.V.

I wrap my arms tighter around Katniss. I smile. She makes me smile. I love her so much. In three weeks, we'll have summer break, and I'm just really afraid she'll leave after that. She'll probably go to some good college, since she's smart enough, but I'm not. I don't know if I'll go to a college anyway. Maybe I'll just start working. At the bakery. My brothers probably won't take it over, but I want to. Baking is the one thing that I love, next to painting and Katniss of course.

I just don't want her to go. Of course I want her to take her changes, but I also want her with me, you know?

Just now, I realize that she has fallen asleep. I smile again. She's so cute.
I sigh deeply, but hold myself halfway through. Katniss is a light sleeper, and I don't want to wake her.

I look at the TV, where the movie is still playing. She was probably very tired.

We stay like this for a while, but when the movie is done, I lift her up and carry her to the bedroom. I lay her in bed and crawl in next to her.

'Sleep well, my love', I whisper quietly.

*********
The feels... So, prom is in two weeks, let me know what your ideas for it are!
Love, -xxx-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.9K 16
*ALL CHARACTERS FROM THIS FANFICTION BELONG TO THE WONDERFUL SUZANNE COLLINS! THEY DO NOT BELONG TO ME! I AM NOT COPYWRITING I AM JUST WRITING MY TAK...
17.9K 620 34
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of this characters. All of them are fully, truly and only Suzanne Collins'. This is what I think would have happened if...
53.7K 2K 25
UNDER MINOR EDITING Katniss and Peeta are the greatest enemies of all time. Their relationship and status is really weird considering that their pare...
46.1K 1.6K 51
{WARNING: EXTREMELY CRINGY} (First story) Katniss and Prim just moved in with their cousin Clove and aunt Jena. She will be attending a new school a...