The Blogger || Sequel

بواسطة k_zeresh

⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months... المزيد

Look At Me Now
2k16
I Bet
I Bet Part Two
All Back
Interviews With The Cast
Throwed
Player
They Say
You Are...
She Ain't You
She Ain't You Part Two
2 Complicated
2 Complicated Part Two
Little More (Royalty)
One More Chance
Twitter Rant's
Love Me No More
Drunk Texting
Fallin Down
X
Intro
Day One
Grass Ain't Greener
All About You
Right By My Side
See You Around
See You Around Part Two
Who's Gonna (Nobody)
Nobody's Business
Blow It In The Wind
Add Me In
Don't Kill The Fun
Hold Up
My Friend
Stereotype
Love More
Anyway
Anyway Part Two
Hold You Down
First 48
Changed Man
Right Here
Lost In Ya Love
Forever
Forever Part Two

Ain't Thinkin Bout You

12K 703 470
بواسطة k_zeresh

A/N: Got the updates coming back to back *Drake vc* lol 😂😂.. My ideas and thought's for this story are really flowing. Thank you to those who gave feedback on their thought's regarding Kyrie and Chris's relationship. I really appreciate it. Enjoy❤❤❤
______________________________________

"Wasting time, steady tryna get you back in my life yea you don't care... It used to be you that I like, but I'm a do what I like tonight, I'm going get tipsy."- Chris Brown

One Month Later...

Omniscient

Chris rubbed the sleep from his eyes, adjusting his mic as he waited for DJ Envy to begin talking. He was doing a early morning interview with The Breakfast Club. It would be his first time doing an interview since the truth of him and Kae's breakup had broken the Internet. But now Chris was ready to spill his tea on the situation. Or as some might now say, lemonade.

DJ Envy pressed his lips against the mic. "What up y'all. Good morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlamagne Tha God. We are The Breakfast Club. And today's special guest is Chris Brown. My light skin brotha from anotha motha!" He howled.

"Breezy!!" Angela chuckled.

"It's been about a year since we last did an interview with you right?" Charlamagne questioned. "Yup. It has." Chris nodded.

"Yo man you've been in the news a lot lately. Like every time I'm on social media, it's Chris Brown this. Chris Brown that. Like what's going on??" Envy laughed. Chris shrugged nonchalantly. "I have a crazy life man."

"Okay let's rewind to a month ago when news broke out that you broke up with Karrueche, and she made that shady post on IG that brought your ex Kyrie in the mix. What was that all about?" Charlamagne asked.

Chris bit his bottom lip. "All I'm going to say is I don't know why Karrueche said that. I guess she wanted to play victim like always. That's her favorite role."

"I was really shocked when I read the blog post made by Kyrie on you two. It was almost unbelievable. Karrueche seems like the sweetest person. It was so hard for me to imagine her doing something like that. But when you tweeted that it was true, I was speechless." Angela shook her head.

"Have you spoken to Karreuche since the breakup?" Envy asked. "Nah I haven't talked to her ole cry me a river headass." Chris smirked, sending the small group into a fit of laughter.

"Early morning petty. I love it!" Charlamagne laughed. "But I gotta commend ole girl Kyrie for standing up for herself cause people was going outta their way, making meme's and starting hashtags about her. She wasn't with the shit!"

"Yeah but she pulled through it like a champ." Chris chuckled. "I finally got a chance to watch your five part interview series on her blog, and I must say I'm impressed. I can tell that Kyrie doesn't let her personal life effect her professionalism. So are you guy's now friend's?" Angela inquired.

"We're cordial. More like associate's." Chris answered. "You serious? From the interview's it seemed like you two were besties." Envy replied.

"No. After all that mess happened, she kind of cut me off. Again." Chris laughed. "The interview's were the only time she was actually speaking to me."

"Why she cut you off?" Charlamagne raised a brow at him. "I don't wanna go into too much detail about it, but she was just in her feelings about everything that had happened when the fans were coming for her on social media. I tried making it up to her, but she just gave me the cold shoulder." Chris answered.

"Exactly how were you trying to make it up to her?" Angela smirked. "I was buying flowers, sending cards, doing all this extra stuff, but she wasn't trying to hear it." Chris responded.

"Good. You need to be single. Yo ass be hopping in and out of relationships like it's a hobby!" Charlamagne chuckled.

"I was actually surprised when you started dating Kyrie to be honest." Envy commented. "And why is that?" Chris asked.

"Because she doesn't look like your type. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you didn't like Black girls." Envy pointed out.

Chris threw his head back in laughter. "Yo why does everyone keep saying that? Y'all act like I didn't date Rihanna. Who is Black." He laughed.

"Okay. Let me be specific. I thought you didn't like darkskin black girls." Envy said, emphasizing the word darkskin.

"Yo you wild for asking me that question." Chris replied in amusement. "But since it's out there, let me just say this. I don't have anything against darkskin girls. I'm attracted to a variety of women. Now I'm not gonna lie, I've had my preferences in the past. But at the end of the day you can't help who you end up being attracted too, and loving. And Kyrie is a beautiful girl to me. Inside and out." Chris answered simply.

"Well said bro." Charlamagne nodded in approval. "Well said."

After his interview with the breakfast club, Chris boarded his private jet. He was heading back to L.A since there really wasn't anything for him to do in New York. He had already made plans to turn up with Tyga and Trey at the club once he landed. Chris had been on turn up mode for the past couple of days. He couldn't believe Kyrie had cut him off once again, despite his attempt's to get back in her good graces. Even if Kyrie didn't want him anymore, there were plenty of other women out there to keep him occupied. And that's exactly what Chris intended to do.

>>>>

"What song y'all wanna play first? And puh-lease don't say Formation or I'm going to scream my head off." Kyrie asked her cousins in all seriousness.

"Ooh play Sorry. That's my shit." Asia suggested. Kyrie was currently having a girl's night out with her cousin's. They decided they were gonna head out to the club and turn up.

Over the course of the month, Kyrie had gotten closer to them, and found out that they weren't as bad as she thought. Were they annoying and childish at times? Yes. But at the end of the day, they were her family and that's all that mattered.

"Sorry it is." Kyrie said, pressing play on the song. She absentmindedly touched her edges, making sure they were still there. Beyoncé's Lemonade was literally snatching them away.

"Middle fingers up, put them hands high.
Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye.
Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up.
I ain't thinking 'bout you." The girls sung along to the song.

Once they got to Club 1Oak, Kyrie wasn't surprised to see the parking lot packed with people. She just hoped paparazzi didn't bum rush her like usual. Even though the social media thing had somewhat died down, people were still talking about it, and asking her questions. People had been tagging her in clips on Instagram of Chris's interview with the breakfast club earlier, in which he spoke about her. But she honestly had no interest in watching it.

Down In The DM Remix blasted from the club speakers as Kyrie, Asia, Nika, and Neya entered the dark club.

"He said, Kylie wuss good?" I said, Miley wuss good? I said, could you pay my bills like O'Reilly? Wuss good? I just sit back and observe. All these niggas that I done curved. If it go down in your DM then baby boy, you lucky. Cause 99.9% of these fuckboys can't fuck me!" Kyrie broke out in a small twerk as she rapped along to Nicki Minaj's part.

"You already getting turnt I see." Nika giggled. "Yasss tonight I'm going to enjoy myself." Kyrie said, flipping her hair.

The girls didn't waste anytime finding a spare table and ordering some drink's. It wasn't long before Asia and them disappeared to go dance while Kyrie sat at the table, enjoying being out of the house.

Meanwhile Chris, Tyga and Trey were posted up in the VIP section, when a stray pap walked up to them.

"Can I get a picture of you guy's?" She asked, peering from behind her camera.

"Shit I don't care." Tyga shrugged. "Me either." Trey replied. "Yeah go ahead." Chris said. They sat back, allowing the girl to take the picture.

"Nigga why you look so depressed?" Trey turned his nose up at Tyga. "You would be looking like this too if you found out your baby mama got engaged to your girlfriend's brother." Tyga smirked.

"I saw that shit. Chyna winning. She been plotting on y'all since day one." Chris chuckled.

"What you say?"

"Nothing."

"OMG Chris I didn't know you were here!!"

Chris looked up to see Rita Ora standing before them smiling big as day.

"Hey girl what you doing here?" Chris asked, hugging her. "I was actually just passing by to speak to a friend but since you're here, maybe we can get on that dance floor." Rita suggested, biting her bottom lip.

Chris poked his lips out at her, trying to refrain from looking cocky. He knew Rita wanted him. She had been throwing herself at him since recording Body On Me. "Okay. Come on." He grabbed her hand, leading her out of VIP.

"Excuse me miss. I saw you from across the room, and I just wanted to know if you wanted to dance."

Kyrie looked up from her phone to see a well built chocolate man who looked well into his forties, gleaming down at her. "Thanks but no thanks."

She sighed in relief as he walked away. Some dude's could be real pushy and didn't like to take no for an answer.

Where Are You Now by Diplo ft. Justin Beiber started playing, and Kyrie scrunched her nose up hearing broken vocals over the record. She looked up to see a drunk Justin dancing awkwardly on top of a table as he attempted to sing the hit song, but failing miserably.

"Woah that dude is out of it." Kyrie giggled, opening up Snapchat. She laughed uncontrollably recording him.

Nika rushed over to the table, blocking her view. "Kyrie! Kyrie!"

"What girl?"

"Chris is here." Nika announced.

"And you're telling me this because?" Kyrie asked, finding the current topic irrelevant to her life.

"He's on the dance floor with that Rita Ora girl. You know the one that don't nobody like. They cakin' hard on the dance floor." Nika answered. "See there right there!" She pointed across the room.

Kyrie followed the direction in which she was pointing, and her heart stopped for a second seeing the scene ahead. Rita was grinding all up on Chris while his hands rested on her waist and he whispered in her ear.

"And just last week, he was sending me flower's and shit." Kyrie mumbled, shaking her head. As much as she wanted to front like she didn't care, she did. And that was the problem.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." Kyrie announced, standing up. "Okay I'll be waiting for you." Nika said, sitting at the table.

Kyrie maneuvered past sweaty bodies, making her way to the restroom, when she collided into a hard body.

"Kyrie is that you?"

"Oh hey Trey." Kyrie smiled up at him, relieved that she hadn't bumped into a random stranger.

"Are you here alone?"

"No. I came here with my cousin's." Kyrie answered, feeling her eye's glass over with tears. She was about to cry, and had no idea why.

Trey observed her face, frowning. "Are you okay? You look like you're about to cry."

Kyrie batted her eye's rapidly to keep her spare tears from falling. "I'm fine. I was actually heading to the restroom. But it was good seeing you." She said quickly, before rushing past him and to the restroom.

Once inside the stall, she burst into tears. "Ugh why am I crying?' Kyrie groaned. She didn't want to believe that Chris had a control over her emotions. Feeling the sudden urge to pee, Kyrie pulled her underwear down, seeing a small spot of blood on her panty line.

"See I knew I wasn't no punk bitch." Kyrie laughed, realizing her period had came. She was glad that she carried pads and tampons everywhere she went. After handling her business, Kyrie went over to wash her hands, when the sound of the door, opening alarmed her.

"Hey Kyrie."

Kyrie looked up to see Michelle smiling at her through the mirror. "What are you doing here?" She asked with widened eye's.

"Oh I'm just here having a little fun with my sister. How bout you?" Michelle answered cheerfully.

"I'm with my cousin's."

"That's cool."

Kyrie grabbed some paper towels, drying her hands. "I'm surprised you're still in L.A."

"Yeah. I made the sudden decision to move here. Besides it'll be better to raise BreAnna here instead of New York. I've also been reconnecting with Brandon's family. Can you believe I still haven't found him?" Michelle laughed.

Kyrie just stared at her. She didn't find anything funny. "Yeah that's crazy. Anyways I gotta go. Bye." Kyrie said quickly, rushing past her. She refused to discuss Brandon with Michelle knowing exactly what happened to him.

Michelle's eye's narrowed as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. "You can run, but you can't hide lil Miss Kyrie. Just know I'm on to you." She said aloud.

Michelle had been following Kyrie's whereabout's very closely for the past couple of week's, in order to get more info on Brandon's disappearance. She didn't have much of a lead yet, but her target was Kyrie without a doubt. And she wasn't going to sleep on it, until she had taken Kyrie down.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Vote/Comment/Share

❤Kira❤

💫PrettyPettyGang💫

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

470 103 16
[2x Featured] The moment you meet your soulmate, you feel it like the wind brushing against your skin when time stops. »»...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
925K 42.6K 44
⚠THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING FIXED. ENJOY READING⚠ Independent, ha...
203K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...