Supernatural Marks Book 1 (Co...

Par AnonymousMarie85

(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this no... Plus

Reader discretion advised~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note/question
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Quick Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Just a lil note
One more thing
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
☆Question☆
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Acquaint
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
UPDATE
Apology
Finally
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Supernatural Marks Series

Chapter 51

37.3K 1.4K 132
Par AnonymousMarie85

Walking into her room, and slamming the door behind her. Kaylie falls head first into her pillow screaming into it in frustration. Just as she was done letting out her scream her door fly's open. Turning on her side she sees Darren walking in, and closing the door behind him.

"Excuse me, but have you heard of knocking?" she yells at him angrily.

"I don't need to knock on my own mate's door" he tells her matter-of-factly.

"Oh, now you have a mate. Just two minutes ago, that didn't seem to matter" she points out bitterly.

"Look I didn't mean to do anything to hurt you. But you have to cut me some kind of break here" he says walking towards her. Kaylie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Cut you a break? Are you fucking kidding me right now! Do you know how messed up that sounds?" she responds appalled. He stops in front of her bed, running his hands over his face stressfully.

He wasn't use to this kind of thing with women, and he knew his actions were wrong. "This is all new to me, and you as well. Going from having who we want anytime, to being stuck with the same person the rest of our lives" as soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted them. He was definitely making the situation worst, and his wolf was growing agitated over it. These feelings he started to have since he met her were all new to him, and confusing at the same time. The look on her face torn him in the inside, but he also thought she would be more understanding. He heard all these things about her, and thought the goddess paired them together because they were so much alike. Suddenly something connects with his face knocking him back to reality.

"Get out of my room now" Kaylie screams as she throws another pillow at him.

Darren quickly blocks the next pillow from hitting him in the face, and charges at her. Grabbing her by the arms pulling her up off the bed so she was face to face with him.

"What the hell is your problem?" he shouts at her.

"You, you pig headed bastard" she screams. "You keeping saying we are alike, but the thing is we are nothing alike" she adds angrily, but hurt as well.

Darren wasn't sure if it was the bond that was making him turned on, or the fact she was totally sexy when she's angry. But everything she was saying was tuned out, as he starred into her sea green eyes that were brighter than the last time he seen them. The girl wasn't wearing any make up, and she was still breathtakingly beautiful. He took in her exotic features from her long neck, perfect angular jaw. She had perfect arched eyebrows that he wasn't sure if it was natural or she plunked them that way. Then there was her dainty nose that was the cutest thing he thought. He couldn't believe he just thought something was cute. He's never said the word before, or even thought of it till now. But he didn't care as he took in the small pouty lips that were moving, and were made for his lips to touch. Now those lips were all he could think about, and how they would taste. Without thinking about it he captures her lips to his.

Kaylie was yelling at him not just for barging into her room like he owned the place, but also for assuming she slept around. She was so caught up in her anger as she was yelling at him, she didn't realize he wasn't even listening. Next thing she knew her yelling was muffled with his lips, as her body betrays her by instantly melting under them. Her head seemed to go foggy from the kiss, as her hands grab onto him at the sudden weakness in her legs. His lips were so smooth, and sweet like pure honey. She wasn't sure if she was kissing him back right, seeing how she has never kissed anyone before. But the sound of his soft growls seemed to encourage her to continue.

Desire started to take over them, and Darren didn't want her thanking that this is all he wanted from her. Breaking the kiss, he placing his forehead to her as they both could get their breathing under control.

"I don't want to fight anymore, so let's start over" he whispers softly with his eyes still closed. Kaylie was so caught up in the moment she forgot why they were fighting in the first place. She went to agree with him, but he started to talk again. "I don't care who you slept with before we met, what matters is that-" Darren was abruptly shoved back, cutting him off. He quickly snaps his eyes open trying to catch his balance. When he looks up, to see what the heck he did now. He was once again faced with a pissed off Kaylie, who this time looked ready to kill him.

"Didn't you listen to what I just said? Or, don't you care for what I have to say! Or, maybe your just like the rest of them, and will think whatever you want no matter the truth is" she seethes. Why did she let the kiss happen? It was only proving what people thought of her, but for some reason she couldn't regret that kiss. Besides feeling pure rage, and hurt towards her mate. That kiss was something out of this world, and she cherished the few moments of bliss it brought her. Looking at Darren, she saw the confused expression on his face. She felt the tears start to form, but she refused to cry over another man again.

"What did I do now?" he asks throwing his hands up in defeat.

"Get it through your thick skull. I...am...a...virgin! As in...I...never...had....sex....before" she informs him again, saying each word slowly. He didn't have time to respond as Kaylie runs out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Darren was left in her room alone stunned, and extremely confused.

Next morning Darren woke up feeling groggy from tossing, and turning all night. He had trouble sleeping, because of what happened between him and Kaylie. But also, for the first time he felt like something was missing, and his wolf was being restless, which made it worse. Walking into the bathroom he opens the toilet seat to go pee. When he goes to pull out his manhood nothing is there. He looks down confused. "What the fuck?" he says out loud. He starts to panic has he pulls his basketball shorts out, then back. Like if he kept doing this that his penis would reappear.

"This has to be a nightmare!" he says to himself. "That's it, I'm in a horrible nightmare. When I wake up, my dick will be there like it always has"

He walks back to his bed, crawling back in, and closes his eyes. After a few moments of not being able to fall back to sleep, he checks again. Still nothing! Jumping out of his bed he starts to pace thinking what the hell could be happening to him.

Then it clicks.

Kaylie!

Kaylie stood there listening to Milo talk about their training as she thought about her little pay back.

"KAYLIE" Alpha Pierce roars stomping out of the pack house in just his basketball shorts. Kaylie attention was quickly caught, and couldn't help notice how sexy he looked with his bed hair. But she couldn't let his looks or their bond weaken her. She noticed Everyone was looking from Alpha Pierce over to her.

"WHERE IS SHE?" He demands looking at the group of people. But no one answered as they looked at him then at each other confused. "WHY ISNT ONE ANSWERING ME?" He asks annoyed as his hands ball up in fists.

"Because she's standing right there, you baboon" Blair shouts back as she points her finger behind her to where Kaylie was standing.

"I don't have time for your games Blair! Everyone can see she's not standing there" He snaps at her. Ashton's goes to step in not liking his tone, but Blair stops him. Kaylie didn't want a fight to break out, but she also didn't want to back down.

"Everyone who can see Kaylie raise your hand" Blair says huffing. Sure enough everyone threw their hand up, even Milo.

"She's put you all up to this didn't see" Alpha Pierce bites out through clench teeth. "Lena, I wouldn't expect you to play these games" He states seething looking over to her. Something in Kaylie pinged, and she wasn't sure why that comment bothered her so much.

"Are you doing this?" Lena asks looking over to her.

"Yes, but he deserves it" Kaylie huffs out bored. Picking at her nails, not caring that he's about to rip everyone apart. She did care, but didn't want to show she did.

"Seriously Kaylie? I never seen him get this angry before" Lena tells her starting to get concern. 'Oh now you know my mate so well?' Kaylie said to herself, but said nothing to her cousin.

"Pretending your talking to her is only fueling my angry" Pierce warns.

"Look I have no clue what's going on between the two of you, but she really-"

Having enough of them two talking back and forth, Kaylie removes the block from him. "It's called mind manipulation, you arrogant prick" she snaps.

"You.... Evil.... Little... twit" Piece barks each word at her, pointing a finger at her. His words hurt, but she wasn't going to show that. She always had her wall up that protected her from people like him. It was time to put it back, and stop people from treating her the way they did.

"Sticks and stones Darren, sticks and stones" is all she says before walking off.

"Oh, you're not walking away from me! You need to stop acting like a child" Darren yells out to her, but she just kept walking. "For goodness sake, if I wanted to deal with a bitch, I'd would have just own a dog" he mumbles knowing his anger is getting the best of him again. A few of the girl's gasp in surprise. He knew if one of them slapped him right then, he would deserve it 100%.

"I've been called worse, and by better! And you know some of us live and learn, but you seem to just live" she responds. Even though she was putting up this strong girl front. He could tell his words hurt her just as much as he regretted saying them.

"Life is to short not to just live" he says shrugging trying not to let others see that this woman affected him in ways, no other one had before.

"Ya, just like that thing in your pants you call a penis" with that comeback she was gone. He didn't respond knowing he deserved that and more.

"Well I be damned! Someone get Alpha Pierce some aloe, for my dear ol cousin just burned his ass" Blair states humorlessly. Darren wasn't even going to go there with Blair knowing it would be a waste of time. He needed to fix things with his mate. He was set out to find his mate before all this mess went down with Damian, and Lena. And nothing was going to stop him from having her in his life. Even if he has to prove his worth to her the rest of his life.

But first he needs to get her alone, and actual listen this time.

...................................................................................

ALRIGHTY!

NOW WE HAVE A LITTLE BACK STORY ON KAYLIE AND THINGS BETWEEN HER AND DARREN...THOUGHTS?

I KNOW I'M NOT UPDATING AS QUICK AS I SHOULD. I TRULY AM SORRY ABOUT THAT!

SOME CRAZY STUFF IS COMING>

COMMENT OR VOTE <3

(UPDATE:3/18/17) Finally caught up! not I need to brain storm where to go from here...hmm

(update:2/11/19: fixed some mistakes)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

922K 27K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
48.7K 2.4K 28
There is a secret that hasn't been told to her. There is a part of her that she has no idea existed. Who she is, is not something that she had expect...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
Markie Par RuHu

Loup-garou

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...