That Nerd

By xThePineappleGirlx

|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked... More

That Nerd
Chapter 1- Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 3- Little Nerd
Chapter 4- Rapunzel
Chapter 5- Karma
Chapter 6- Sebby
Chapter 7- Granny Panties
Chapter 8- Beyonce
Chapter 9- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 10- Sex God
Chapter 11- Calvin Klein
Chapter 12- Ass
Chapter 13- Princess
Chapter 14- Cookies
Chapter 15- Sugar filled circles of happiness
Chapter 16- Memories
Chapter 17- Black Leather Jacket
Chapter 18- Monday
Chapter 19- Double Decker Buses
Chapter 20- Maya
Chapter 21- Kiss me
Chapter 22- Fools
Chapter 23- Sand
Chapter 24- Donald Trump
Chapter 25- Trees
Chapter 26- Karaoke
Chapter 27- Cookie Disaster Kitchen
Chapter 28- Crêpes
Chapter 29- Cracks
Chapter 30- Shower
Chapter 31- High School Musical
Chapter 32- Road Trip
Chapter 33- Driving
Chapter 34- Colour
Chapter 35- Kisses
Chapter 36- Superman
Chapter 37- Rules
Chapter 38- Delicate
Chapter 39- Over The Edge
Author's Note
Chapter 40- Titanic
Chapter 41- Package
Chapter 42- Window
Chapter 43- July
Chapter 44- Paintball
Chapter 45- Penny
Chapter 46- Police
Chapter 47- Goosebumps
Chapter 48- Fine
Chapter 49- Over
Chapter 50- Shrek
Chapter 51- Spiderman
Bonus chapter - Maya and Dylan's proposal
Bonus chapter - Maya and Dylan's wedding
Other Books
Review

Chapter 2- Rango

1M 39.5K 29.1K
By xThePineappleGirlx

Chapter 2- Rango

I run out of the class as fast as my tiny little feet can take me. Normally I am extremely slow and start having asthma attacks after five minutes of running even though I don't have asthma.

But the fact that I just slapped the guy who is considered a God in my school is really motivating me to run faster. I mean seriously, people don't get in his way or talk back to him, let alone slap him across the freaking face.

I run straight down the hallway and jump into my ugly vomit green van in the parking lot, switching the engine on. I see Dylan run out the school after me and I hit the gas pedal, driving away as fast as this useless van can take me.

I know Dylan says he wouldn't hit a girl and all that but he looks so mad that I am not taking a chance.

He has never left me alone, almost every day he comes and tries to flirt with me and his persistence needs an award. It felt really good slapping that smirk off his face. Although I am probably going to have to avoid him for the rest of the year, until I graduate and never have to see his Greek God-like face again. Knowing that fact makes me feel about a billion times better, until I start thinking about what would happen to me if Dylan actually finds me.

I'm so dead.

---

The next day I wake up praying to God that I can become a chameleon and become camouflaged into my surroundings like the chameleon from Rango.

I change into black clothes to be as unnoticeable as possible. I have a black hoodie on and nobody even glances at me as I walk through the halls with my hoodie over my head.

I wear black and pink most days anyway, those two colours are my favorites and I know they are complete opposites but they also go really well together.

As they say, opposites attract.

I thank the bubblegum princess that nobody else notices me either because then I would be dead meat. Why? Because they would tell Dylan is what I am wearing and he would find me and kill me.

The only lesson I have with Dylan is English lit so I am hoping he doesn't notice me.

It seems like everyone is talking about the same thing from what I can hear of the whispers. Me. Well, me slapping Dylan and not being dead yet. I emphasize the word yet.

I somehow get through all my classes without my blood being smeared all over the floors. Maybe he thinks I stayed at home because I'm scared of him. Ugh, I'm not scared of him.

Okay, that's a lie. I'm terrified. Although I would never admit that. If there are three things you should know about me it is this:

1) I am always sarcastic AF. It is basically my second language and I am fluent.

2) I would never admit to anything that would embarrass me and I would rather go down fighting as a cocky bastard than as a coward.

3) Dylan O'Brien. That's all I need to say about that.

Yup, that's me, the sarcastic, little, cocky, fangirl. Nice to meet you.

I walk out the school when I see Dylan; he is talking to one of his delinquent football friends.

His football friend looks at me and his eyes widen. I realize that I am not wearing my hoodie. Oh pickles.

"Hey Dylan, isn't that nerd the one that slapped you?"

Dylan swings around faster than a cheetah that was injected with caffeine and his pretty brown eyes meet mine.

Dylan stares daggers at me at clenches his fists at his sides, his jaw clenches as his lips set in a hard line. He is going to kill me.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

I should run now.

---

Good choice Maya, run away and change your name to Max Black then pretend to be a waitress and live in an apartment with some girl names Caroline. Oh, and start a cupcake shop, definitely do that.

Qotd: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 153K 32
Peyton Hills has it all. She has a perfect life, surrounded by loving and supportive parents who shockingly aren't divorced. She is surrounded by po...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
869 88 42
Maya longs for stability. But with her mom suddenly losing her job and her house being mortgaged, she lands herself in the beach town of Destin, Flor...
2.4M 81.5K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...