I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

It's Not the Same

3.6K 41 7
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

Michael and I watched as the ambulance pulled up to the round driveway of Neverland. We both knew why they were here; Solange was home. "You ready?" Michael whispered. I nodded slowly and set down the blue banket I was clutching. Michael grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs and to the living room. 

"All right Ms. Knowles," a woman said, "your nurse will be checking on you and making sure you're taking your medication." It was silent. That's when I saw her. Solange in a wheelchair. "You take care Solange," the medic said as she left. "Whatever," Solange whispered. I looked at the gift Michael had in his hand. "Welcome home Solange!" He announced. Solange turned in her wheelchair to face Michael. Her eyes were red and they looked like they had sunken into her skull. "What the hell is this?" Solange asked. 

"A gift," I whispered. Solange stared at me. "I don't want anything. I just want to get in bed. Where's my bedroom now?" The irritation was noticable in every word my sister spoke. "Solange," I whispered as I grabbed the handles of the wheelchair. "Don't fucking touch me! Just don't!" I stepped back. Solange took a deep breath. "I'll do this myself." Solange pushed past me and I watched her struggle to manuver through the house. "Solange," Michael called longingly. Solange just kept going until she found her room on the first floor. She pushed opened the door and we heard it slam with deafening force. 

"What now?" I whispered. 

Michael sighed as he set the little green box down. "We wait," he answered, "give her time to adjust. Then we bring the therapist; physical and mental." "Mental?" I questioned. Michael nodded. "It's effecting her," he replied as he sat on the arm of the couch. "We'll just have to play it by ear." I nodded. "Come on," Michael whispered, "you look tired." Michael held his hand out and led me back up the stairs. I sighed as he sat me down on the bed. Michael grabbed his jacket and his shades. 

"Where are you going?" I asked. 

"Outside. I need to think, but you need sleep. Don't think I haven't noticed you tossing and turning. You're pregnant and you don't want to risk harming baby." I laid down on the bed. "Michael," I called as he headed for the door. "Yes?" "Stay with me," I whispered. I stared down at hands as I stroked the sheets. I heard Michael toss the jacket to the chair and tossed his shades off. He slowly climbed into bed with me. 

I smiled weakly as I wrapped my arm around his slender waist. Michael's body pulsed so much heat through me. Michael sat up as he hugged me. "Are you having a baby shower like last time?" Michael whispered. His soft tone, made my eyes droop slightly. "No, not this time." Michael nodded. I listened to the tender beat of his heart. "Michael?" 

"Yes?" 

"Thank you," I whispeed. 

"For what?" Michael asked. I shrugged as I yawned. "For just being Michael." 

I turned on my back as I heard someone hum. I grunted softly. "Bey." "Beyyy." A warm hand rubbed my shoulder. "Hmm?" "Wake up baby, it's time for dinner." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Michael leaning over me. His hair fell over his shoulder perfectly and his milk chocolate eyes were so smooth and inviting. "You look so calm?" I whispered. Michael nodded. "It's just my peace of mind." Michael helped me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I saw the twins playing on the floor. I smiled. "Come on kids," Michael announced. Prince stood up with his pacifier in his mouth. I smiled as he grabbed my hand. Princess grabbed Michael's hand and we walked downstairs to dinner. When we got to the dining room, Julie was preparing dinner on a tray. 

"Who's that for?" I asked. 

"Solange," Julie answered, "she wishes to eat in her room." I sighed as Julie handed the tray to another maid. "I got it." The maid blinked as she handed me the tray. Michael cleared his throat. "Space," he said slowly. "I am giving her space," I replied. He shook his head. I walked down the hall to Solange's room. I heard loud rap playing through the door. 

I knocked. "Yes!!" 

"Your dinner Ms. Knowles," I said in an accent. That's when the door opened. Solange was in her wheelchair staring up at me. "What the hell Beyonce?" I pushed into her room and slammed the door. "Give me my damn food," Solange hissed. "Not until you tell me why you're actin' like this!" I demanded. "Solange, this isn't you. You're always so happy and excited but you're acting like an asshole right now." 

"Bey, I'm paralyzed from the waist down!! You want me to thanking Jesus for this day?! I'd be better off dead!" 

When she said that, something possessed, something came over me. Because I set the tray down on the table and hit her as hard as I could. The loud pop shocked Solange and it made my hand pulse. "Our nanny is dead, Solange," I whispered. "I'm pregnant. You've been shot. And you really think I wanna hear you saying you wish you were dead? Do you really think I wanna hear your negativity?!" 

The only thing audible in the room was Solange's heavy breathing. "You don't understand Bey." "WHAT THE HELL DO I NOT UNDERSTAND??!! PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME SINCE I SEEM TO BE MISSING EVERYTHING!!!" I shouted at the top of my voice. 

"You weren't the one in that operation room. I was. You weren't the one with the bullet lodge in her back. I was! You weren't the one they told that you were paralyzed. I was!! You didn't deal with any of this shit!" Solange shouted. "You think I like seeing you like this?!" I shouted. "No I don't!" I added. "You're my little sister and I love you! I wouldn't dare wish any of this devilish mess on you! Hell, I would wish this on my worst enemy! I don't want you to become depressed and suicidal and questioning whether or not you should live because you should! Dammit, you're Tete! You're Tete to my children. How do you think they would feel if they didn't see you anymore? I just came here just to talk to you, but I see I can't even do that." 

Solange stared at me. "You can sit here all day, every day for all I care. But I'm not going to let you rot away. Not in my house at least." 

I turned on my heels and slammed her bedroom door. When I walked back to the kitchen, all of the staff was staring at me. I didn't utter a word, nor did I look at my husband, who's eyes were firing with concern and sadness. I shook my head as I walked up the stairs. I sat in the Michael Jr.'s nursery. The only thing in it so far was a white rocking chair and a little blue blanket drooped on its side. I picked up the blanket and sat down in the chair. 

I stared out the window. I didn't know what else to think. Maybe marrying Michael was a bad idea. Maybe this was all my fault. Maybe...I gave birth to two kids into a life of fear and hatred. Maybe this third child wasn't...going to make it. I clutched the blue baby blanket that was once Michael's. I closed my eyes and felt the heat of tears roll down my cheeks. I cried silently into the blanket. 

I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't have said yes. I shouldn't have gotten pregnant. I shouldn't have done a lot of things. 

I felt myself cower down, like a small child. I put my hand on my stomach. "Baby, I don't know what to do," I whispered helplessly. "I don't know if I can put you through all this," I whispered to my unborn son. "I don't know if I can put Michael or anybody through this, but....I gotta try. I gotta try for Solange, for Michael, for the twins, for everyone. It's just..." 

I cried softly and looked out the window of Neverland. 

I just want to disappear....but I know that would be too easy for those bastards. 

I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. I can't do that. "What do you mean you don't know?" I turned around and saw Michael standing in the corner. "How much did you hear?" I whispered. Michael chuckled, his eyes were red. "Alot," he replied. I sighed. "It's ok to be scared," Michael admitted. I shook my head. "I can't be scared," I replied. Michael walked over to me and knelt down. "Don't. You don't have to act tough for me, or anyone for that matter." 

I bit my lip as I held my tears back. "Bey," Michael called. I shook my head. "Beyonce." I broke my weak wall of strength and cried into Michael's shoulder. Michael wrapped his arms around me. "I don't know what to do," I whispered. Michael hugged me hard. "You're going to be fine. I promise. I won't let anybody hurt you." I shook my head. "I don't think it's that simple," I whispered. Michael sighed as he pulled me back. "Stop crying. I don't like it when you cry." 

Michael took his thumb and wiped my eyes. "But Michael." Michael pressed his finger against my lips. "Babygirl, you haven't done anything wrong. If love is sin, then I'm going to hell for loving you so damned much. You understand me?" I nodded. "For better or for worse," Michael recited, "those vows aren't just words, Bey. They're promises. And I plan on keeping them if you will." 

I nodded slowly. "We have a son on the way now," Michael whispered, "think about him. Think about Michael Jr." I sighed. "I just don't want my kids to deal with this," I whispered. Michael sighed as he held my hands. "They won't. And if I have to sacrifice myself for you and them. Then I will," Michael said. Michael's brown eyes glowed the passion and seriousness between my husband and I. "Bey and Mike," my husband whispered. I sighed and felt a smile twitch on my lips.

"You know our kids are going to think we're heroes after all this drama."

I nodded and hugged Michael. I loved the way he hugged me. Those long hugs that seem to be a shield between me and the cruel world I live in. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you," Michael reassured me. "You promise?" I whispered. Michael nodded as he slowly let me go and brushed the hair out of my face. "You're my everything and I'm going to do everything in my power to protect my everything."

Michael smiled and kissed my hand. "Besides, this is crazy fun." Michael chuckled. I shook my head. "No no....no no." Michael sighed. "Come on. Let's get you to bed. You looked like you've fought in a war." Michael helped me up and walked me to our bedroom. I let Michael tuck me in. He sat next to me and looked over me. "Go to sleep," Michael whispered. I sighed and grabbed his hand. "Only if you go to bed with me." Michael sighed and issed my forehead. "Babygirl, just go to bed." I held Michael's hand. "Fine." Michael gave in to my begging. He walked to his side of the bed and got in next to me. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you," I whispered. Michael stroked my cheek and hugged me close. I listened to the beating of Michael's heart. Only the sound of his heart could put me to sleep. I loved hearing it. It was the most beautiful sound I ever heard.

I felt my eyelids grow heavy. I hugged Michael and felt myself slip into sleep. "I love you," Michael whispered.

Michael's POV

Detective Kingston and Lauren met me at my office at the recording studio. I saw that Lisa was there with them. I sat at my office desk typing and working and heard Lisa walk in. She had on fitted black pants and a puffy white shirt and platform heels. "Hey Michael." "Hi Lisa," I greeted as I looked up. She set something down on the desk.

"Doughnuts?"

Lisa smiled. "I got you six glazed doughnuts." I opened the box and smirked. "I haven't had sweets in a while." Lisa smirked and whistled as the detectives walked in. "Goodmorning Mr. Jackson, where's Mrs. Jackson?" I sighed. "She's at home. I had to keep her busy by letting her plan a baby shower." "Baby shower?" Lisa asked. I nodded. "We never one for the twins. So this is first for us." Lisa shrugged. "So Lisa, would you like to tell Mr. Jackson what came to your door?"

I frowned and looked up as I chewed on my doughnut. "This." Lisa took something out of her purse and put it on my desk. The box smelled horrible! I pinched my nose and opened the box. "You haven't opened it?" I asked. Lisa shook her head. I took a letter opener and cut the tape open. What was in here?!

I suddenly felt the blood rush out of my face. I picked out of the foam and almost fainted. "Mr. Jackson?!"

I felt my knees knock and I collasped. Lisa screamed and Detective Lauren grabbed the box and left the room. "Michael what was in there?" Detective Kingston asked. I shook my head as I covered my mouth. "I gotta vmit," I whispered. Detective Kingston grabbed a trash can and I hurled everything into it. My stomach jumped and turned after sight I laid my eyes on. Lisa covered her eyes. "Michael." I put my hand over my mouth.

"Michael," Detective repeated firmly. "What did you see?"

Detective Lauren came back in. His face a ghostly white.

"Janelle," he whispered.

She looked up. "What is in there Chris?!" Janelle hollered.

"It's an arm," I whispered.

"An arm?!" Janelle questioned.

"Tatiana's......because of the bracelet.....one of Lisa's old bracelets She found it while she was helping me pack and I let her keep it," I admitted. "They dismembered Tatiana," Lisa whispered. I covered my mouth. "Janelle, you have to find these people. I don't care what you have to do.You have to find them!" Janelle sighed. "Michael..." Chris whispered. "They carved something into her arm."

"What?" I asked.

"OTIS."

"Otis?" Chris nodded. "Only The Immortal Survive. It's time we move them out," Chris whispered. "What is he talking about?" I asked. Janelle shook her head. "Chris call Loudres from Homicide. We're gonna have to call the Special Forces for this one." "Special Forces?" I whispered. Janelle nodded. "We're gonna get you and Bey out of here."

Author's Note: Oh crap Jesus!!!! I can't! Lmao, I just finished this and I still have to work on my book report. You bums came before my summer work.....well summer work wasn't to important anywaysss soo!!! Um yeah! I'm sorry this took so long. I took a break since I updated before my birthday and it was supposed to be three days, but that jumped to nine days....oopsy. But yeah. I start school on the fifth of August and I have to register tomorrow. So I gots to be on point! I can't be lookin like no bum because I could meet my future husband! Shooooott!

But how yall summer been? Enjoying the show? Like my new cover? Courtesy of my wigga Madison! And.....my sister had her baby shower Saturday and I turned up! Lol drinking kool-aid out of bottles and shit. Lol it was fun. I didn't buy her nothing though....I gave her $50 and I'm watching Jerry Springer and this lady.....wait ya'll know how on Jerry Springer he let the audience comment! Lmao! And this lady was like "This is for slut bucket.....umm...why did you cheat with your sister's man, slut bucket?! That's not classy honey. You probably smell like a rotten bucket of collard greens!" I dieeedddd!!!! I was watching this as she said thatt and I just diiieddd!!!! Oh Jesus take the wheel!!!! Lol that was funny. BUt I gotta go get off. I'm home alone since my momma had to go back to work. She a 1st grade teacher assistant. But umm...a bew gots to do her school work before I end up like one of those hoes on Jerry Springer. I'm too cute to get beat up......lol all right byeeeeeeee hoeessssss!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5K 44
Beyoncé and Shawn have been married for 6 years and are raising 3 kids. Through it all they are happier than ever. Despite their happiness, their dau...
13.2K 562 41
Jay and Bey are 18 years old. They're new to the school and neighborhood. Jay has epilepsy (seizures) and hasn't had one in 14 years, until something...
788 44 29
The Way I Love You Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, lead singer with her group Destiny's Child. A young hit star whose career was just taking off. She's alwa...
1.2K 53 23
Alyssa Knowles was just a normal 19 year old until she met Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Her world then changed completely. She met all of the ot...