Being a Bieber(second book to...

By dappyhays__

Mackenzie Scott who's now Mackenzie Bieber has a great life but it's not perfect. Things get crazy when she l... More

•chapter 1•
•chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 pt.1
Chapter 49 pt. 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
A special chapter!

•Chapter 37•

798 24 6
By dappyhays__

Mack's POV

I woke up around 5 in the morning. I got lyrics in my head out of no where. I quickly grabbed my music journal and started writing them down.

"It ain't even cold outside, not where I'm from. Feeling like it's mid July under the sun..." I sung the lyrics.

It was 8 in the morning when I finished the song. The door opened and Justin walked in.

"Is that a new song?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it just came to me at 5 in the morning," I said answering him.

"Are you planning on making a Christmas album?" He asked, sitting on my bed.

"Uh maybe not an album but an EP."

"That's great, do you have anymore Christmas songs?"

"No that's my first Christmas song so far," I said and he nodded.

"Well if you want to do the EP, you have a few weeks."

"I know, what time do you have rehearsals?"

"In an hour, are you coming?" He asked, standing up and fixed his shirt.

"Um I'm gonna go to the mall to get some things but after that I'll be there," I said and he nodded.

"Okay well then I'll see you later," He said kissing my head. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay bye dad," I said grabbing my phone. He said bye and then walked out of the room. I noticed that Ryan wasn't here so I called him.

"Hello?" He said through the phone.

"Hey Ry, where are you?"

"Oh I went to the store. I'm getting some food. I'll be there in like 20."

"Okay, you're coming with me to the mall when you get back." I said, getting out of bed and walking over to my suitcase.

"Do I have to go?" He whined. I laughed at how childish he sounded.

"Yes you do, so hurry up and get here," I said and he groaned.

"Fine, I'll be there in a little," He said giving in. I grinned with satisfaction.

"Yay, I'll see you in a little."

"Okay bye sweetheart."

"Bye Ry," I said hanging up. I grabbed my outfit and walked over to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. Once it was warmed up I stepped into the shower. After my 30 minute shower, I turned off the water and got out.

I got dressed into a white crop top, let blue skinny jeans, white air forces, and a brown jacket.

I then walked back into the room where Ryan was sitting in bed on his phone.

"Oh you're back Ry," I said walking over my suitcase.

"Yeah I got here like 10 minutes ago," He said looking back at his phone.

I put my dirty clothes in my suitcase before walking back into the bathroom. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I then did my makeup and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room and grabbed my purse and phone.

"Okay I'm ready, lets go," I said looking at Ry. He got up and put his phone in his back pocket.

"You better not go overboard with shopping or I swear I'll never go with you again," He said warning me.

"Okay I won't, I'll take it easy," I said walking over to the door. He grabbed his car keys and we walked out of the room.

We walked out of the hotel and over to his car. He opened the door for me and I thanked him. He walked over to the drivers side and got in. He started the car and drove to the nearest mall.

A few hours later we were in American eagle and I was looking at the jeans.

"I thought you were gonna go easy on the shopping," Ry said holding up the bags he was carrying for me.

"I am going easy. Do you want more?"

"No!" He quickly said and I laughed.

"Okay then, shut up," I said looking at more clothes. Once I bought clothes from American eagle, we walked out of the store. I spotted Mac and my face lighted up.

I grabbed Ryan by the arm and dragged him with me to Mac. He groaned once again while following me. We walked in and I started looking through the store.

"This place smells like shit. There's so much makeup in here," He said putting his hand over his face to cover it from the smell.

I ignored him and walked over to the lipsticks. I looked at all the different colors. I was a bit tan so I was afraid if I tested it on my hand, it wouldn't look the same on my lips. Ryan on the other hand was white, so I grabbed his hand and started testing the lipsticks on him.

"What are you doing? Do it on your own hand," he whined as I changed the color of lipsticks on his hand.

"Your hand is more white, my hand is tan so it doesn't come out as nicely on mine," I explained as I switched to another lipstick. He groaned as I continued trying different colors until I found 4 that I wanted.

I got some other makeup that I needed like concealer, eyeliner, and foundation. Once I paid, we walked out of the store and Ry was trying his best to wipe the lipstick off his hand which made me laugh.

We walked out of the mall and got to his car. We got in and drove straight to the dance studio. When we got there everyone was still practicing. Ry and I sat in the back and watched them.

Once they were done, Justin walked over to us smiling.

"Hey guys!" Justin said sitting next to me.

"Hey dad, how was rehearsals?"

"It was tiring but fun," He said pulling his phone out.

"Daaddd," I whined, he chuckled and looked over at me.

"Yes Mack?"

"When are we leaving? I'm tired," I complained while laying my head on his shoulder.

"Oh I wonder why you're tired? Oh right, you were shopping for hours and you made me carry the bags." Ry said glaring at me.

"Jesus Mack, what did you buy?" Justin asked me.

"Just some new clothes and makeup.." I said mumbling the last part.

"What was that?" He asked looking at me in the eye.

"I bought makeup," I said a little louder.

"Whyyyy," he whined like a little kid.

"Because I need it," I said mocking his tone. He groaned and went back to looking at his phone. "Justin when are we leaving?"

"Do you wanna leave now?"

"Yeah I'm tired," I said covering my mouth while yawning.

He chuckled and walked over to Scooter and told him we were leaving. He then walked back to us and we walked out of the dance studio. Justin drove by himself to the hotel while I rode with Ry in his car.

Once we got to the hotel we said our goodnights to Justin and went to our rooms. I changed into my pjs and then got under the covers. I heard Ry laugh before he laid next to me.

"Goodnight princess I love you." he said kissing my head.

"Goodnight Ry I love you too."

After that I fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.9K 43
WRITTEN IN 2015 Lauren's life suddenly changes when Kylie Jenner adopts her from the dreaded orphanage. Lauren will go through some twist and turns w...
3.6K 192 41
Ana and Nash have been through ups and downs. But are finally together. But what if one text can change everything?
6.7K 174 15
Last time you saw Jaylie she was struggling. Someone has captured her. Will Justin get Jaylie back? Who captured her? Find out what happens in this...
28.4K 491 38
I never thought that males were nice until I met my new dad Justin Bieber. It took a while to trust him but when I did, my life turned upside down. I...