Enderlox - Fitting in

By SkylarCrafter

If I told you what I was would you turn your back on me? And if I seem dangerous would you be scared? I get... More

Introduction
We gotta go!
The overworld?
Home and cousin
Team Crafted?
WE DID IT!
Well, now we know why she said it!
Robert Woofless
Chapter 9: Hello
Skylars apperance
Chapter 10: That was too close!
AHHHHHHH TEAM CRAFTED
Chapter 12: Robs new thing
Chapter 13: Sweet dreams
Chapter 14: New world and wattpad freakout
Chapter 15: Voice of an Angel (and annoying people in the A/N)
Chapter 16: Questions of DOOOOOOM!
Chapter 17: Today was interesting
Chapter 18: Goodbye
Chapter 19: 2 years later
Chapter 20: Diffucult Return and Be in the book
Chapter 21: What the Nether Happened?!
Chapter 22: Hugs and kisses
Chapter 23: Many Troubles
Epilouge
A/N The End
Contest for sequel! [Closed!]
Im going to be editing
Over 1k and Sequel!
Yassssss! <3

Chapter 11: Finding out the beauty

109 4 0
By SkylarCrafter

Skylar's P.O.V
1 year later.
I'm five and a bit now. And a lot has happened. We found equipment for making swords and dummies as Rob called them. We are much better at stealing food and water, which is quite hard. And at night, when the boys are sleeping, I go out and sneek around the kingdom to see what I can find. Tonight, I'm going out of the kingdom. I'm going to climb over the wall and jump onto the trees. It might be hard it might not.
---- Another time skip till Skylar is out because I'm still to lazy to write stuffz---------
Wow, that was quite easy, but still a little hard. I jumped from tree to tree until I found the tree where my brother and I slept our first night in. I sat on the top branch and watched the sun setting. It was beautiful. Even more beautiful than its rising. I watched as the light could no longer be seen and I jumped back across the trees. I was jumping, with the kingdom in sight, when I saw a spider jumping alongside me.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hello ma'am." The spider said taking a bow.
"Oh hello maximus!" I said smiling. (RIP MAXIMUS THE SCHOOL PIGEON😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼)
"Ma'am I'm here to inform you of the increasing number of recruits joining that kingdom." He said looking at the kingdom.
"I know tell me about it!" I said looking down. "Don't worry about me though."
"I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you out here? I was on my way to see you at the cave?" He asked.
"Oh I was just checking the place out, maybe we could meet at that tree you saw my brother at the day we arrived?" I said.
"Yes ma'am" he bowed again and headed off in the other direction. Well now it's time to go back home.

Tys P.O.V
It's not only Skylar that goes out at night, we boys do too. Me, Rob and Bodil all sit on the same roof watching the sunset, Skylar goes elsewhere. Although, I haven't seen maximus in a while, they must have met in another place. I heard my name being called quietly from bellow and we all went down to the cave to see Skylar. We got into bed and went on to dream land.

A/N- Hey guys Skylar here and thank you so much for reading this chapter. It means ALOT. I am running out of ideas but I do have some, don't worry Sen ketsu! I probably will be turning most of my attention to my other book, Bullied by Team crafted and friends so please read.
-Skylar 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 317 43
Adam, Jason, and Ty all go to the end together, unaware of the consequence that would follow shortly after. The mission was put as a success, but was...
1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...
13.4K 550 24
Zathe is convince that he has to avenged Seto's death. By doing that he will kill Sky and Midnight. But he has a different way to kill them. But will...
52.2K 1.7K 34
After everything is fixed. Everyone is having a good time. It seems like the evil in the world is gone. That is what they think. Sky does not feel a...